Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

check your futminna remedial/under graduate admission status now - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / check your futminna remedial/under graduate admission status now (42377 Views)

Poll: check your futminna remedial/under graduate admission status now

standard: 77% (17 votes)
standard: 22% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

JAMB 2014/2015 Admission Status To Be Available Online Next Week / Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) / 2012/2013 Unilorin Remedial Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

check your futminna remedial/under graduate admission status now by umar5(m): 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2006
Good eveving my fellow nairaland user i just want to tell people that applied into futminna into remedial or wrote post jamb to check their admission status noooooooowwwwwwwww.the list was released today the 21st of november 2006.
the site is www.futminna.org
that remedial need no scratch card
while that of under graduate need scratch card as in the you used to check your result
Re: check your futminna remedial/under graduate admission status now by dyy(m): 11:59am On Nov 15, 2006
HI FRIEND,PLS DO YOU THINK SOMEONE WITH 192 HAS A CHANCE TO GAIN ADMISSION INTO ABU ZARIA OR TO STUDY ECONS?ALTHOUGH I AM OPTIMISTIC AND HOPE IN GOD ALMIGHTY. DYY
Re: check your futminna remedial/under graduate admission status now by dyy(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2006
pls what is the cut off mark to study econs in abu zaria for the 2006/2007 admission year?tanx guyz.
Re: check your futminna remedial/under graduate admission status now by umar5(m): 12:53am On Nov 18, 2006
the cutoff from what i heard should be either 150 or 160.but with that 192 you have high chances of being admitted into the institution.
guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy don't be worry ,i will keep you updated as far as nairaland is there.
sign----------------------------umar abubakar
Re: check your futminna remedial/under graduate admission status now by dyy(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2006
umar thanks,i just hope that i will gain admission this time and i wish all other admission seekers.our policy makers need to realise that this nation is loosing a lot of brain to this jamb and huge cut-off mark thing.if a student could make 180 and above such student should be giving a chance to [prove him or herslf in such university and after 100 level if such student performs poorly such students should be shown the way out, this will even reduce the malpractices raging our educational sector expecially jamb. if u dont ask for ridiculous cut-off mark from me i wuld never cheat to score unbeleivably high mark and in this way the round peg will be put in a round hole.i tellyou this is the solution to examination malpractices in nigeria. dyy
Re: check your futminna remedial/under graduate admission status now by umar5(m): 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2006
[color=#006600][/color] it's my pleasure,my fellow naira land user.inorder to contact me this is my email address umar52006@yahoo.co.uk.
i am hoping that we are going to get admission by God Grace into zaria just keep praying harder.never give up
Re: check your futminna remedial/under graduate admission status now by dyy(m): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2006
Hi umar,thanx for the reply.i hope that after we have been admitted we shall see in abu zaria to celebrate the breakthru.Goodluck man, yuo knw why i'm scared?my state of origin is osun and u knw that they require huge cut-off mark from we student from that region.Take care.
Re: check your futminna remedial/under graduate admission status now by Seun(m): 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2008
Hm.m.

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) / 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? / FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.