Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos - Technology Market (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos (134202 Views)

⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ / Relocation Sales : LG Home Theatre 7.2ch, 13hp Gen, Projector, Ps4, Fridge / LG Home Theatre Vs SAMSUNG Home Theatre.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 9:20am On Mar 09, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:51am On Mar 10, 2017
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by Aquariann: 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
Can one get anything for 15-20K? Speakers?
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by Aquariann: 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
Aquariann:

Cc: Acunon ^^^^. Good evening sir.
Can you please reply?
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:53am On Mar 13, 2017
Aquariann:

Hi

You mean complete home theatre system or what?
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:53am On Mar 13, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by Aquariann: 8:01am On Mar 13, 2017
acunon:

Hi

You mean complete home theatre system or what?

Not exactly.. Just some good speakers one can use with an auxiliary cable. Not with the dvd.

But if there's none like that, what is the least I can budget for a home theatre? Smaller speakers preferably. Not those tall ones
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 8:02am On Mar 13, 2017
Aquariann:

Not exactly.. Just some good speakers one can use with an auxiliary cable. Not with the dvd.

Jst speakers?

If yes, what maker?
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by Aquariann: 8:15am On Mar 13, 2017
acunon:

Jst speakers?

If yes, what maker?

Yes, Just speakers.

Sorry, but I also just modified my initial request to include the least home theatre price range, i.e you can also give me a price for a home theatre.

About brands, not too familiar with them. Sony, Samsung, LG etc. just anything cool and with quality sound production.
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 8:12am On Mar 14, 2017
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by bigcil2(m): 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
Acunon I transferred 105k to your account for 42" Led TV and follow come remote with shipping cost , Please this is Tuesday and I have not heard anything. You said you were going to send the TV yesterday? What's happening
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:56am On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 9:02am On Mar 16, 2017
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by Tloc(m): 10:56am On Mar 16, 2017
acunon:
Could you help me get the Top Speaker to this Woofer. Tanx
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 8:12am On Mar 17, 2017
Tloc:

Could you help me get the Top Speaker to this Woofer. Tanx
Hi

That is not an original LG product. Also can I get the photo of the Top speaker?
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 8:13am On Mar 17, 2017
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by Tloc(m): 8:28am On Mar 17, 2017
acunon:

Hi

That is not an original LG product. Also can I get the photo of the Top speaker?
Please do, as soon as you can lay your hands on it. Needed urgently. Thanks.
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by buoye1(m): 10:09am On Mar 19, 2017
bigcil2:
Acunon I transferred 105k to your account for 42" Led TV and follow come remote with shipping cost , Please this is Tuesday and I have not heard anything. You said you were going to send the TV yesterday? What's happening
You didn't say anything about this sir, i hope you respond here so as not to scare away potential customers... Thanks we're waiting
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 11:24am On Mar 19, 2017
Tloc:

Please do, as soon as you can lay your hands on it. Needed urgently. Thanks.
I asked a question sir, can i see the picture of the top speakers?
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 11:25am On Mar 19, 2017
buoye1:
You didn't say anything about this sir, i hope you respond here so as not to scare away potential customers... Thanks we're waiting
He has gotten his tv long ago sir, caused due to delay from shipping. Thanks for your concern sir.
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by buoye1(m): 11:43am On Mar 19, 2017
acunon:

He has gotten his tv long ago sir, caused due to delay from shipping. Thanks for your concern sir.
Thank you, your integrity is important when you're in this kind of business... I'm waiting to get money and send someone down to get all my electronics from you... The comment got my mind paused but I'm good now
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by gpercuxionz(m): 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
hi what is d lowest price I can get a complete home theater with DVD...
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:54am On Mar 20, 2017
gpercuxionz:
hi what is d lowest price I can get a complete home theater with DVD...
Tall boy or surrounds mini speaker?
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:54am On Mar 20, 2017
buoye1:
Thank you, your integrity is important when you're in this kind of business... I'm waiting to get money and send someone down to get all my electronics from you... The comment got my mind paused but I'm good now
Your welcome sir
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:43am On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by gpercuxionz(m): 9:22am On Mar 21, 2017
acunon:
Tall boy or surrounds mini speaker?
surrounds mini speaker
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 8:01am On Mar 22, 2017
gpercuxionz:
surrounds mini speaker
One available for 35k

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 8:02am On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 9:02am On Mar 23, 2017
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 8:04am On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by chidika: 8:29am On Mar 24, 2017
I need a neat sound bar with remote, got any?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (57) (Reply)

MTN 1gb Now N350, 10gb = N2900 - WhatsApp: 08092002503 / ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 / Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.