Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos - Technology Market (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos (134089 Views)

⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ / Relocation Sales : LG Home Theatre 7.2ch, 13hp Gen, Projector, Ps4, Fridge / LG Home Theatre Vs SAMSUNG Home Theatre.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:24am On Jul 23, 2019
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:48am On Jul 26, 2019
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 8:01am On Jul 29, 2019
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!!
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:34am On Jul 30, 2019
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:48am On Jul 31, 2019
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2019
acunon:

please what can cause LG DVD home theatre to trip off and on for like about 30 mins of playtime.

My Lg home theatre I bought brand new, it trips off and on once in a while.
I called LG,they said it's a partial contact from either the sockets.
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:50am On Aug 02, 2019
krattoss:

please what can cause LG DVD home theatre to trip off and on for like about 30 mins of playtime.

My Lg home theatre I bought brand new, it trips off and on once in a while.
I called LG,they said it's a partial contact from either the sockets.
It may be power or board related issues.

Some times, it may be caused by incompatibility issues arising from the speakers or woofer if they don't tally with the wattage of the machine. Is it the new short speakers sold for 28K?
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:51am On Aug 02, 2019
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 02, 2019
acunon:

It may be power or board related issues.

Some times, it may be caused by incompatibility issues arising from the speakers or woofer if they don't tally with the wattage of the machine. Is it the new short speakers sold for 28K?
you might not be far from the truth.
It was a reciever of short speaker that I cojoined with tall boy and woofer.

The DVD machine is HT 358 SD LG,
while the speaker is that and subwoofer is that of tall boy.. the follow come reciever got spoilt so I bought that of a small speaker to join it.

If it's that case..what should be the remedy? Should I remove one or 2 of the speakers?

But when I bought it new, it didn't bring up this issue,I was using NEPA light thoor.

But when I plugged it with my tiger Gen whose power was sure fluctuating, it started doing like this.
Since then NEPA hasn't brought light again to test it again.

Although lg customer care said it might be from partial contact

A d I don't think it's board because I bought it brand new fresh off the carton

What made me settle for this is because the reciever of the tall boy is no where to be found. The showrooms and stores I went to only have them in carton and full set..they said the receiver doesn't come in spare parts.

The few Belgium I came across wasnt good enough as they were having one issue or the other.

So I settled for this.

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:42am On Aug 06, 2019
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:27am On Aug 07, 2019
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 9:41am On Aug 08, 2019
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:44am On Aug 09, 2019
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:44am On Aug 12, 2019
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:39am On Aug 13, 2019
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by spookem(m): 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hello do you have Samsung Hw-N450 soundbar?
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
spookem:
Hello do you have Samsung Hw-N450 soundbar?
Hi

Its not available sir

WhatsApp 07010381875 for more information above available ones
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:16am On Aug 16, 2019
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:17am On Aug 16, 2019
Samsung Sound bar
HW-J250 with woofer available for 55K

Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:31am On Aug 20, 2019
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:19am On Aug 21, 2019
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 10:01am On Aug 22, 2019
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:41am On Aug 26, 2019
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:34am On Aug 27, 2019
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:44am On Aug 28, 2019
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 10:00am On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:31am On Aug 30, 2019
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:35am On Sep 02, 2019
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:23am On Sep 03, 2019
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 7:24am On Sep 03, 2019
acunon:
Samsung Sound bar
HW-J250 with woofer available for 35K neg
Still available!!!
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by omoba86(m): 8:38am On Sep 03, 2019
acunon:
Samsung Sound bar
HW-J250 with woofer available for 35K neg
What's your phone number?
Re: Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos by acunon: 10:02am On Sep 05, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (57) (Reply)

MTN 1gb Now N350, 10gb = N2900 - WhatsApp: 08092002503 / ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 / Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.