Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (730507 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Blksaliyu: 4:55pm On May 09, 2018
They are still calling. Am expecting mine soon.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by kabosko(m): 5:03pm On May 09, 2018
obaloppelujo:
[quote author=kabosko postGot an update from my link. They reached out to all candidate and calls are not going out anymore. The recruitment is officially concluded and all successful candidates have been contacted. Congratulations to those who made it to FIRS and for those of us who didn't we will continue to seek other opportunities.

Am sorry to say ,your link is not well connected to get you the job , so he/she had to deviate your attention, you're far from the truth , 2people I knew got their calls today , they both reside in Lagos and have gotten their letters. If they have a gf I do not know, but they got calls today and pickup their apl.
They also confirmed that calls hasn't stop rolling out cos they were present when they kept calling people , one can't expect nairalander to get the full update .
Mind you, another friend also got a call from his gf today to resend his firs reg no, so they could process his apl, as it is, my guy is having all the fun, with immense pleasure, while awaiting his blessing.

Bless you.

You may be right and yes connection get levels in Nigeria. For those who will be contacted congrats in advance!
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Tinkerbell90(f): 6:15pm On May 09, 2018
Samony:
Did mine in Lagos and I have received call but yet to go for the letter. pls who else received call for assistant mgr kindly relate.
Hi sorry...final question please...is the address on your letter garki abuja?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Pivot: 7:38pm On May 09, 2018
Texts for documentation has started rolling in
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Johny316: 9:11pm On May 09, 2018
Pivot:
Texts for documentation has started rolling in

Nice. Collected my APL today. When r u scheduled for documentation?

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:33pm On May 09, 2018
Congrats to the successful candidates.

To those who did not make it, please, please and please, forget about government job, if you don't have a very long leg. That is the sad reality. Don't even begin the process, otherwise, you'll get frustrated.

Try the private sector or start a business, no matter how small. As against general belief, you don't need a lot of money to start a business. Look for a real problem and develop a solution for it in the form of a good or service. Even if you can't afford to float the idea, others will help you do it.

Lack of capital is not a problem to a real entrepreneur.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by chyima(f): 9:54am On May 10, 2018
documentation message just rolled in

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by obaloppelujo(m): 10:20am On May 10, 2018
A guy just told me he received a call to come pickup an apl, he resides in ikorodu Lagos state.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Samony: 11:00am On May 10, 2018
Tinkerbell90:

Hi sorry...final question please...is the address on your letter garki abuja?

I have not collected the letter yet due to my tight schedule.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Samony: 11:07am On May 10, 2018
Please anyone who have received his or her letter for assistant manager position should please indicate.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Asumns: 11:10am On May 10, 2018
Samony:

I have not collected the letter yet due to my tight schedule.
Morning all. I received documentation message yesterday but I have not received any call for appointment letter. I'm assuming Maybe I missed the call or it didn't get to me (network issue). Please to those that have gotten their appointment letter, which of their offices can I visit? I did my test at Lekki side in Lagos and I reside in Ibadan.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Asumns: 11:11am On May 10, 2018
chyima:
documentation message just rolled in

Morning all. I received documentation message yesterday but I have not received any call for appointment letter. I'm assuming Maybe I missed the call or it didn't get to me (network issue). Please to those that have gotten their appointment letter, which of their offices can I visit? I did my test at Lekki side in Lagos and I reside in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by TEEKAY2000: 11:15am On May 10, 2018
You need to go to firs HQ in Abuja for your Apl.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by obaloppelujo(m): 11:54am On May 10, 2018
—-
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by JanezBae: 12:50pm On May 10, 2018
Greetings to all, pls hs anybody here frm south-East received a call to come pick up Apl. pls indicate
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Samony: 1:21pm On May 10, 2018
Asumns:

Morning all. I received documentation message yesterday but I have not received any call for appointment letter. I'm assuming Maybe I missed the call or it didn't get to me (network issue). Please to those that have gotten their appointment letter, which of their offices can I visit? I did my test at Lekki side in Lagos and I reside in Ibadan.

Go to FIRS office @15, Sokode Crescent, Zone 5, Wuse, Abuja, Nigeria.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by modash(m): 1:45pm On May 10, 2018
JanezBae:
Greetings to all, pls hs anybody here frm south-East received a call to come pick up Apl. pls indicate

Please why exactly are you asking this particular question
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Johny316: 1:50pm On May 10, 2018
Samony:
Please anyone who have received his or her letter for assistant manager position should please indicate.

I have collected mine - assistant manager. Cheers

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Samony: 5:32pm On May 10, 2018
Johny316:

I have collected mine - assistant manager. Cheers

Congrats... I have not been able to pick mine up for some reasons. Please I will like to discuss with you on phone. My number is 08170919465. Tanx
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Edifyer: 8:39am On May 11, 2018
I have submitted my acceptance latter yesterday.

Documentation on the 16th

Glory be to God.

3 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by tonyhoney: 8:50am On May 11, 2018
Edifyer:
I have submitted my acceptance latter yesterday.

Documentation on the 16th

Glory be to God.
Edifyer, what is the situation on ground when you went there yesterday? Hope for those not yet called?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by JanezBae: 8:52am On May 11, 2018
modash:

Please why exactly are you asking this particular question

I asked because I hv a feeling d invites are done zone by zone, because d pple getting calls seem 2be only frm d North n d west. I'm not insinuating its been hijacked by d North. So if u have a more concrete info u can let us knw.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Edifyer: 10:22am On May 11, 2018
tonyhoney:

Edifyer, what is the situation on ground when you went there yesterday? Hope for those not yet called?
Well people were coming to to collect their letters.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by obaloppelujo(m): 10:39am On May 11, 2018
I asked because I hv a feeling d invites are done zone by zone, because d pple getting calls seem 2be only frm d North n d west. I'm not insinuating its been hijacked by d North. So if u have a more concrete info u can let us knw.

Funny , but seems true.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by modash(m): 2:11pm On May 11, 2018
JanezBae:

In my own experience I've never heard of any recruitment done zone by zone.

Besides you need to know majority of the people called to deduce that they are mainly from the north and west

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Chysleak: 5:11pm On May 11, 2018
Congratulations to those who have gotten their letters, however, have you considered where your posting will be. I bet you some of you will reject the appointment by the time you see where you are posted.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by tonyhoney: 5:40pm On May 11, 2018
Chysleak:
Congratulations to those who have gotten their letters, however, have you considered where your posting will be. I bet you some of you will reject the appointment by the time you see where you are posted.
can they be posted to hell?

5 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 5:59pm On May 11, 2018
tonyhoney:
can they be posted to hell?
lol...dont mind the guy
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by obaloppelujo(m): 9:28pm On May 11, 2018

Haha! Don't tell me you're bitter , you'll soon be called too, and will see if you'll reject the offer if you're posted out of your comfort zone.

Mark my word..... Dem go call you anytime next week. LMAO.

3 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Chysleak: 7:44am On May 12, 2018
For your information, I never even applied for the job.. I was trying to let you know based on previous experience.(Mind you I said some) Especially the married ladies.

obaloppelujo:

Haha! Don't tell me you're bitter , you'll soon be called too, and will see if you'll reject the offer if you're posted out of your comfort zone.

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by funsho2016: 6:54pm On May 12, 2018
obaloppelujo:

Serious!!! are you saying all hope is not loss
OK nau lemme prepare to pick the Apl against next week then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (124) (Reply)

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.