Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (729959 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by walo2015: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2018
If you believe is good for you if you don't it ur cup of wahala Firs is not the end of the world there are better jobs out there... Move on if you are finally contacted fine. As for the guy that mentioned there are 3 lists, the other list is not working that was what a high profile staff of Firs told me and he said if I know a senator or a high profile politician I should contact the person I shouldn't depend on the other list because every single blessed day people are given employment in Firs...

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Expensive85: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
walo2015:
If you believe is good for you if you don't it ur cup of wahala Firs is not the end of the world there are better jobs out there... Move on if you are finally contacted fine. As for the guy that mentioned there are 3 lists, the other list is not working that was what a high profile staff of Firs told me and he said if I know a senator or a high profile politician I should contact the person I shouldn't depend on the other list because every single blessed day people are given employment in Firs...

Which "OTHER LIST" are you talking about?
How can FIRS Contact people with Appointment Letters and All the Nominees from members of the Firs Board are not contacted including those from the Minister of Finance?
Let stop this unnecessary speculation, please!

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by walo2015: 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
Haha haha... Be consoling yourself. Shey the list of the nominated people by the board and the minister is with you to know that they have not been contacted

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by chosenwan1(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
Female looking for a job in Lagos?

Are you tired of waiting, why wait when you can start ASAP

Then hurry and apply >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4448645/marketing-executive-2018

Thank me later!
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Expensive85: 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
walo2015:
Haha haha... Be consoling yourself. Shey the list of the nominated people by the board and the minister is with you to know that they have not been contacted

I don't engage in Internet Brickbats with anyone, my brother.
I only wish you success when they start contacting people. Please, stop misleading members of this forum.
Thanks and best wishes!

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hello my peeps, I have confirmed no one has been given APL yet. So lets chill

4 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Garciadrez(m): 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
siina:
Hello my peeps, I have confirmed no one has been given APL yet. So lets chill
When do you think they will start? At least ur source should know somthing...?

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 9:05am On Apr 20, 2018
Hmmm I've moved on.I found a job were they pay me 400,000 monthly.even If firs call me,I swear am no going.they should go to he'll.my brother's you people should also move on please and please.biko

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Vanbravo(m): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 8:21am On Apr 21, 2018
Hahahahaha so this threat people keep on digging.no matter what you say even if an advice someone wll still ask you please can your advice help them get the job���
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by obaloppelujo(m): 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2018

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Expensive85: 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
[quote author=obaloppelujo post=66911952]I have followed this thread for long, I added my bit and later decides to go discreet .
After disagreeing with the man who gave me the link about this job, he placed a call across to someone I do not wanna mention and the person told him to show up at the Abuja office and showed him a list comprising The lucky Lagos residence employees ( nobody should ask me if I made the list).

He farther/further said the list is done and dusted and also wonder why they're yet to get permission From Fg to publish the list and contact the lucky ones .

But on the course of their discussion, someone interrupted and says he suspects the delay of the budget cos everyt
Happy Weekend
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Yammama(m): 7:35am On Apr 22, 2018
Budget again
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Expensive85: 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
Yammama:
Budget again

Has anybody got the new date for the passing of the 2018 budget? Everything seems to depend on it now.
A smashing and grooving weekend to everyone!

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by hopyroll(m): 9:29am On Apr 28, 2018
According to the spreading rumours, we heard that the newly recruited Npower tax people has the highest chances of becoming FRIS staff.
Base on the kind of training and package they had in Orozo abuja, their chances are high.
These guys are not bin treated like the rest of Npower guys. They got a direct mail from VAIDS to come for a week training in Abuja.
They were taught everything about tax, even thou they are presently under VAIDS, they are been referred to has community tax liaison officers.
My source said that one of the facilitators told them not to be bothered about the current stipend (30,000) that the program is 100% beyond VAIDS because they are been recruited on normal standard federal government recruitment level.
The guy said they were camped in Federal Treasury Academy in Orozo Abuja.
3 squal balance diet meals a day including tea break.
A very clean, nice and conducive environment.
A standard classrooms with full Air conditioning
A standard hostel with 2 in each room
24 hrs power supply
Professional facilitators with mostly taxation background and other related courses.
They were given T-shirt with VAIDS and Federal Govt logo.
A brochure/textbook that explain mostly everything about tax.
A director from ministry of finance......

The guy further said they go in batches that the first batch had the grace of meeting with prof Osinbajo and Mrs kemi Adeosun in September last year.
They guy said a total number of 200 candidates is expected in each batch and they are expecting 38 batches.
He said they were given transport allowance of 10,000.

Then I remember sometimes ago when I contacted Npower on their official number when I had issues login into my Npower account, they woman said Npower tax has been set apart from other Npower programs and its been handled by Ministry of Finance .

This is just a theory not a certainty.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Expensive85: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
hopyroll:
According to the spreading rumours, we heard that the newly recruited Npower tax people has the highest chances of becoming FRIS staff.
Base on the kind of training and package they had in Orozo abuja, their chances are high.
These guys are not bin treated like the rest of Npower guys. They got a direct mail from VAIDS to come for a week training in Abuja.
They were taught everything about tax, even thou they are presently under VAIDS, they are been referred to has community tax liaison officers.
My source said that one of the facilitators told them not to be bothered about the current stipend (30,000) that the program is 100% beyond VAIDS because they are been recruited on normal standard federal government recruitment level.
The guy said they were camped in Federal Treasury Academy in Orozo Abuja.
3 squal balance diet meals a day including tea break.
A very clean, nice and conducive environment.
A standard classrooms with full Air conditioning
A standard hostel with 2 in each room
24 hrs power supply
Professional facilitators with mostly taxation background and other related courses.
They were given T-shirt with VAIDS and Federal Govt logo.
A brochure/textbook that explain mostly everything about tax.
A director from ministry of finance......

The guy further said they go in batches that the first batch had the grace of meeting with prof Osinbajo and Mrs kemi Adeosun in September last year.
They guy said a total number of 200 candidates is expected in each batch and they are expecting 38 batches.
He said they were given transport allowance of 10,000.

Then I remember sometimes ago when I contacted Npower on their official number when I had issues login into my Npower account, they woman said Npower tax has been set apart from other Npower programs and its been handled by Ministry of Finance .

This is just a theory not a certainty.

These Community Tax Liaison Officers or NTax Volunteers were or are expected to work under our strict supervision and report to us given the original arrangement as at the time the FIRS RECRUITMENT started in 2016. So it has nothing to do with our employment and I don't know why it is taking TOO LONG for us to be contacted since everything about this recruitment has been done and dusted.
Thanks for your info though!
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by hopyroll(m): 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
Expensive85:

These Community Tax Liaison Officers or NTax Volunteers were or are expected to work under our strict supervision and report to us given the original arrangement as at the time the FIRS RECRUITMENT started in 2016. So it has nothing to do with our employment and I don't know why it is taking TOO LONG for us to be contacted since everything about this recruitment has been done and dusted.
Thanks for your info though!
Oook
From the content of this comment, I assumed you work with FIRS?

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by modash(m): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
I hear say soon
Maybe next week or upper week
Keep your fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by dganse: 7:02am On Apr 30, 2018
A piece of advice for those still putting much more effort and waiting..Well is not bad to wait nor keep on hoping but,you people should back off little bit,take your mind off this recruitment as little bit.we would like to see people posting once in a blue moon so that it indicates people have moved on,but I know many cant�����

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hafsat24(f): 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
dganse:
A piece of advice for those still putting much more effort and waiting..Well is not bad to wait nor keep on hoping but,you people should back off little bit,take your mind off this recruitment as little bit.we would like to see people posting once in a blue moon so that it indicates people have moved on,but I know many cant�����

Please and please..since you have gotten a 400k job and moved on i see no reason why you still post or view this thread.. let people be haba!
If anybody refuses to move on allow them..we appreciate your advice nonetheless and we don't need you repeating yourself smiley

13 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by kabosko(m): 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
Please o we need update and info. As any info drops lets share. I am getting positive feedback from my link and so far he has not said anytime about the abortion of this recruitment. It's important to have a back up plan tho it would save a lot of mind stress. So please let's share information that is why we are in this forum.
Happy workers day in adv.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Captain777(m): 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
When they will contact the successful applicants?

5 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by modash(m): 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
Captain777:
Everything is set. Letters are typed and printed. You can expect calls between this week and next week.

Exactly what I said yesterday
Confirmed info

5 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Pivot: 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
Captain777:
Everything is set. Letters are typed and printed. You can expect calls between this week and next week.
So I heard

5 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Expensive85: 2:12pm On May 01, 2018
Happy New Month, Folks!

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by chaffman: 12:25am On May 02, 2018
Like a germ, neegas spraying in the court room lipsrsealed
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by awemuyiwa1(f): 8:42am On May 02, 2018
Good luck guys

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by CalyMan2(m): 9:51am On May 02, 2018
awemuyiwa1:
Good luck guys
Many thanks dear! God will see us through.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by tonyhoney: 12:48pm On May 02, 2018
awemuyiwa1:
Good luck guys
Any reliable info from your side too?

3 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Hobowobo(f): 1:16pm On May 03, 2018
Any news on the recruitment?

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by cellin: 6:33pm On May 03, 2018
Please does anyone know if people have started collecting their Apl?

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (124) (Reply)

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.