Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says (12016 Views)

Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion / 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana / Ibrahim Al-Amin Dumps APC For PDP, Says "Why I Cannot Remain In APC" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says by macaranta(m): 11:23am On Apr 15, 2016
Okay
Re: FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says by PassingShot(m): 11:27am On Apr 15, 2016
Flexherbal:
I do not trust this present INEC.
INEC was better during Jega's time.
But people like you also complained when Jega insisted on card reader and PVC.

2 Likes

Re: FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says by DONSMITH123(m): 11:27am On Apr 15, 2016
WHAT ELSE ARE YOU EXPECTING FROM A FAILURE?
Re: FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says by godwinbatho(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2016
am back sai baba

Re: FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says by Tokety7: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2016
Even if elections is to hold in Abuja a million times while they buy fuel at 1000naira , APC will still carry the day. Pdp is already a cursed party in Abuja. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says by seunterry: 11:33am On Apr 15, 2016
PDP s a wailing wailer party

2 Likes

Re: FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says by geesilver(m): 11:54am On Apr 15, 2016
PDP are bad losers.

1 Like

Re: FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says by blackpanda: 11:58am On Apr 15, 2016
Flexherbal:
I do not trust this present INEC.
INEC was better during Jega's time.

Why because u guys were able to rig??

1 Like

Re: FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says by Brugo(m): 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
Perhaps you mean your party had a shameful outing. All those who could have done well have decamped to APC.
Re: FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says by CodecJay(m): 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
PDP should stop all this rants and reset themselves. Atleast i particpated fully in this election, PDP didn't even come close.

1 Like

Re: FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
dridowu:
Fraud in INEC, yet PDP won in Bayelsa, Rivers Re-Run, Osun Ife Central , Abia Central , Akwa Ibom Re-Run e.t.c don't be like an hypocrite Always remember that 2 parties can't win the same sit.
my dear,fct is'nt like states mentioned above.mind u that's where most of the so called mighty-politians camps. not that pdp wouldn't have won almost all the area councils; apc chieftains andeven some ministers got involved in the mendacious ill success of apc in fct. i so much pity bwari area council and municipal that's where the most silent manipulation took place. the manipution started after it was discovered pdp would take over all the area council, the election was postpond to pave way for apc's plans. i still can't belv even the fct minister also got engaged finacially just to make sure d manipulation was successful.initially their plans was to arrest all pdp chieftains who resist their threats;som w arrested on election day some ran for their lives nd apc got its way.

1 Like

Re: FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says by kahal29: 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
unpredictedone:

my dear,fct is'nt like states mentioned above.mind u that's where most of the so called mighty-politians camps. not that pdp wouldn't have won almost all the area councils; apc chieftains andeven some ministers got involved in the mendacious ill success of apc in fct. i so much pity bwari area council and municipal that's where the most silent manipulation took place. the manipution started after it was discovered pdp would take over all the area council, the election was postpond to pave way for apc's plans. i still can't belv even the fct minister also got engaged finacially just to make sure d manipulation was successful.initially their plans was to arrest all pdp chieftains who resist their threats;som w arrested on election day some ran for their lives nd apc got its way.

Sorry
Re: FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says by onunwa21(m): 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
Am back 4rm China to fight corruption, now a black belt holder. embarassed

1 Share

Re: FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
kahal29:

Sorry
if i reply u ehh!
issokay,
one luv...
Re: FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says by dridowu: 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
unpredictedone:

when pdp won in 2013 , same principle you stated must have been applied then also. The fact is Nigeria is not yet fully mature for "democracy" what we are practicing is "democrazy"
Re: FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
dridowu:
when pdp won in 2013 , same principle you stated must have been applied then also. The fact is Nigeria is not yet fully mature for "democracy" what we are practicing is "democrazy"
if it was done in previous regime, most it become a pending? what's the essence of the new slogan "CHANGE" I thougt it was to get thing right. indeed the DEMO is getting really CRAZY!
For how long will my dear country survive from this genetic modified politic?
Re: FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says by marxweller247: 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
fct ppl are enlightened ppl, if they choose APC & apga to PDP,
DAT would be because they are in - line with pmb's policies of restructuring, they even preferred apga to PDP ,
hmm na wha o,
so the ppl have made their choice,

so those DAT are not satisfied....

Dem fit go huge transformer 5000KVA
Re: FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says by bayinq25(m): 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
Fmartin:
i tell u..

Even if we to vote APC out, we nt gonna consider PDP.......

How is akaajime today?
APGA winning is victory for neutrals like me,I think Nigerians should understand that APC=PDP,I've never voted for any party but I prefer apga to both corrupt parties(APC and PDP)

1 Like

Re: FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says by kristisking(m): 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
Kyase:
Ahahahahaha even apga get swag pass una grin
And the wailing continues..........
Are u not ashamed of yourselves? Nigeria is moving one step forward and five steps backward and you are here calling somebody a wailer. It is a pity!

1 Like

Re: FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says by Abeymills(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
Inconclusive national electoral commission yeye govt zombie party
Re: FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says by IYANGBALI: 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ogo I dry hungry o
Re: FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says by hornyman(m): 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
Kyase:
Ahahahahaha even apga get swag pass una grin
And the wailing continues..........

No mind dem jor. When Fayose shared food stuff n money during the last Ekiti Guber election and then rigged the election, PDP supported it and they saw nothing wrong about that, they even called it "stomach infrastructure" and now dem don do the same thing to dem, dem come dey para. Bunch of fools

1 Like

Re: FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says by Kyase(m): 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
hornyman:

No mind dem jor. When Fayose shared food stuff n money during the last Ekiti Guber election and then rigged the election, PDP supported it and they saw nothing wrong about that, they even called it "stomach infrastructure" and now dem don do the same thing to dem, dem come dey para. Bunch of fools
Me just dey watch their yeyeness
Re: FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says by Ebiezprada(m): 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
If it was conducted on saturday and concluded the following wednessday, why take so much time to conclude the #rivers_re-run?
Simply because rivers state cannot be tampered with...........smh
Re: FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says by shellworker: 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
Stalwert:
Yet APGA is preffered to pdp sordid presence. A clear indication that sane Nigerians not the fools wailing on social media have rejected PDP and its corruption.

See ur spelling of "stalwart". Is it now clear who is the fool?
Re: FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says by Stalwert: 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
Re: FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says by Ibudus: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
Even APGA used federal might right? This Pdp should know that their days is over, they should stop the blame.
Re: FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says by Dasini: 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
This party is yet to come to terms with reality. the truth is, PDP is now a regional party, it is only strong in the SE and SS, am waiting for the outcome of ondo election which I know will go the way of APC, these guys wailing online are igbos, and they think an average nigerian or other tribes think like them. Stop deceiving yourself, a blind man knows PDP is a bad market, only people who are politically blind and ethnically bias will want a return of same party that render the nation comatose. wen u won in the face of violence in rivers, it was normal, wen it goes against you, you wail. You wailers receive brain.
Re: FCT Election Is A Shame, PDP Says by mikolo80: 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
tinkinjow:
Where and when results favour or easily manipulated to favour APC the winners are announced. When PDP wins clearly and fairly the elections are declared inconclusive.

When the time comes thier current cheerleaders will be the saddest of mourners.
when they did it for 16 years e de sweet dem abinow dia eye don clear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details / Revenue Consultants Barricade Entrance To Government House In Makurdi (pics) / Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.