Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,544 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Helppp !!!!, I Need An Accommodation Desperatley At Ibadan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Helppp !!!!, I Need An Accommodation Desperatley At Ibadan (494 Views)

Need An Accommodation In Lagos From A Trust Worthy Agent / I Need An Accommodation(mini Flat) At Alogba Estate. Ikorodu / I Need Someone To Share An Accommodation With In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helppp !!!!, I Need An Accommodation Desperatley At Ibadan by Brownville007: 7:47am On Apr 15, 2016
As am typing this, I have less than a month to stay with this my friend as he would be parking out. Its not that I like squatting with him but the bad agents here in Ibadan have all shown me that they are all rogues and thieves. I have paid for accommodation twice now and at the end of the day my money get stuck. The first one, the agent failed to inform us that the landlord doesnt want those who use Gen in his house. It was after we made payment that the Landlord told us and the agent claimed ignorant. To cut the long story short, he refunded us but refused to return the agency fee. To avoid issues, my Pastor asked me to leave him cos he is an aged man and wouldnt want issue cos you can't tell what he is suffering from.
Now to the second, I paid 130k for a room self-contained since November last year but at the point of payment, the kitchen and toilet were yet to be completed. I paid believing they will use the money to speed up the work since the agent said it would be ready in a week. One week later it wasnt ready, a month later, same thing. At this point I had no option other than to involve the police. The agent claimed that the landlord collected the money to fix it himself and he never did anything but ran away permanently to Osogbo where he works. After dragging the case for so long, I was able to get my money this month but yet again 10k is stuck now. I am so fed up and can never trust any agent even with my enemy though i know definitely there would still be reliable ones among them.
Please, I am reaching out to everyone in the house, I need a room self-contained or one bedroom flat with tiles and running water at Agbowo-UI axis preferably from the Landlords directly. I cant afford to go through any trauma again in the hands of agents. I would very much appreciate it if any one can be of help. Thanks
Re: Helppp !!!!, I Need An Accommodation Desperatley At Ibadan by Dinocarex(m): 8:50am On Apr 15, 2016
Brownville007:
As am typing this, I have less than a month to stay with this my friend as he would be parking out. Its not that I like squatting with him but the bad agents here in Ibadan have all shown me that they are all rogues and thieves. I have paid for accommodation twice now and at the end of the day my money get stuck. The first one, the agent failed to inform us that the landlord doesnt want those who use Gen in his house. It was after we made payment that the Landlord told us and the agent claimed ignorant. To cut the long story short, he refunded us but refused to return the agency fee. To avoid issues, my Pastor asked me to leave him cos he is an aged man and wouldnt want issue cos you can't tell what he is suffering from.
Now to the second, I paid 130k for a room self-contained since November last year but at the point of payment, the kitchen and toilet were yet to be completed. I paid believing they will use the money to speed up the work since the agent said it would be ready in a week. One week later it wasnt ready, a month later, same thing. At this point I had no option other than to involve the police. The agent claimed that the landlord collected the money to fix it himself and he never did anything but ran away permanently to Osogbo where he works. After dragging the case for so long, I was able to get my money this month but yet again 10k is stuck now. I am so fed up and can never trust any agent even with my enemy though i know definitely there would still be reliable ones among them.
Please, I am reaching out to everyone in the house, I need a room self-contained or one bedroom flat with tiles and running water at Agbowo-UI axis preferably from the Landlords directly. I cant afford to go through any trauma again in the hands of agents. I would very much cfappreciate it if any one can be of help. Thanks

What is your budget?
Re: Helppp !!!!, I Need An Accommodation Desperatley At Ibadan by Brownville007: 9:43am On Apr 15, 2016
Dinocarex:

What is your budget?
Within 100-130k
Re: Helppp !!!!, I Need An Accommodation Desperatley At Ibadan by Dinocarex(m): 9:58am On Apr 15, 2016
Brownville007:

Within 100-130k
Okay... Will get back at u
Re: Helppp !!!!, I Need An Accommodation Desperatley At Ibadan by Majesticniyi(m): 10:19am On Apr 17, 2016
Send me an email majesticniyi@gmail.com. I will send you my agent's number. He has proved trustworthy over the years.

(1) (Reply)

8 Units Of 1 Bedroom Flat (miniflats) For Rent In Lekki Phase 1 @ 1m, 1.2m / 2bedroom Flat For Rent In Surulere / Be A Proud Owner Of Land In West Point Gardens Phase 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.