Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Channelstv Barred Maupe Ogun From Sunrise Daily Crew - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Channelstv Barred Maupe Ogun From Sunrise Daily Crew (5432 Views)

Barred Cannes Director Desperate To Show His Film At Home In Iran / #bbnaija: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Shares Group Picture Of The 2017 #bbnaija Crew / Channelstv Or Tvc? Which Is Preferable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Channelstv Barred Maupe Ogun From Sunrise Daily Crew by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 15, 2016
The management of Channelstv has barred female presenter, Maupe Ogun from the crew of Sunrise Daily following constant criticism about her from guests and viewers. Details later...

Re: Channelstv Barred Maupe Ogun From Sunrise Daily Crew by agabaI23(m): 7:59am On Apr 15, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
The management of Channelstv has barred female presenter, Maupe Ogun from the crew of Sunrise Daily following constant criticism about her from guests and viewers. Details later...
Is that why she is absent today? She has always been very partisan. I like her hard hitting questions but sometimes she takes it personal...
Re: Channelstv Barred Maupe Ogun From Sunrise Daily Crew by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 15, 2016
Eh ya! That is to say . . Customers are always right! It is well Aunty Maupe.
Re: Channelstv Barred Maupe Ogun From Sunrise Daily Crew by divinehand2003(m): 8:08am On Apr 15, 2016
Eeeyyyaaaaaa

But I love that presenter so much. She is courageous and hits the nail on the Head always with her kind of questions.

That program will be a huge bore now onwards.
Re: Channelstv Barred Maupe Ogun From Sunrise Daily Crew by krak101(m): 8:11am On Apr 15, 2016
Some smart media outfit will just make her some tantalising offer for her to start a similar show on their station

2 Likes

Re: Channelstv Barred Maupe Ogun From Sunrise Daily Crew by comos: 8:15am On Apr 15, 2016
good decision from Channels management. Neutrality is the ethics of Media Journalism but maupe is an APC bigot

1 Like

Re: Channelstv Barred Maupe Ogun From Sunrise Daily Crew by Guests: 9:18am On Apr 15, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:

who she epp?
Re: Channelstv Barred Maupe Ogun From Sunrise Daily Crew by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 15, 2016
comos:
good decision from Channels management. Neutrality is the ethics of Media Journalism but maupe is an APC bigot

Not only that, she also expresses her opinion with a sort of rude assertiveness, even when she speaks to the callers. Well, she had it coming.

Maybe she should join Morayo Afolabi Brown in spear heading the show - Your view, on TV Continental. She'd fit right in.

But I won't lie, Morayo is sexy AF. She is one of the major reasons why I watch that TV program. Lol.
Re: Channelstv Barred Maupe Ogun From Sunrise Daily Crew by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 15, 2016
divinehand2003:
Eeeyyyaaaaaa

But I love that presenter so much. She is courageous and hits the nail on the Head always with her kind of questions.

That program will be a huge bore now onwards.

I don't agree with the bolded. I think they will just get another female who does what she does, probably even better, and who is a lot more easy on the eye than Maupe.

1 Like

Re: Channelstv Barred Maupe Ogun From Sunrise Daily Crew by kullozone(m): 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
very good move!
Re: Channelstv Barred Maupe Ogun From Sunrise Daily Crew by obajoey(m): 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
Moral down for her..
Re: Channelstv Barred Maupe Ogun From Sunrise Daily Crew by kokoA(m): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
Nobody is indispensable.. that's a very important rule of being a boss.
Re: Channelstv Barred Maupe Ogun From Sunrise Daily Crew by chrisooblog: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
i SMH for youths of today lying so shamelessly maupe that i watched this morning again SMH

Omoakinsuyi:

1 Like

Re: Channelstv Barred Maupe Ogun From Sunrise Daily Crew by rusher14: 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
No source yet people cannot wait to bite.
Re: Channelstv Barred Maupe Ogun From Sunrise Daily Crew by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
krak101:
Some smart media outfit will just make her some tantalising offer for her to start a similar show on their station
TVC will make the offer since most Stv staff are there
Re: Channelstv Barred Maupe Ogun From Sunrise Daily Crew by krak101(m): 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
asuustrike2009:

TVC will make the offer since most Stv staff are there
it's owk. Bluntness I think is necessary for her kind of show though. Am thinking it's one of the disgruntled guests on the show that initiated her suspension or whatever
Re: Channelstv Barred Maupe Ogun From Sunrise Daily Crew by Lusola15: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
I don't know what to say ooo but I think she needs to cool off

(1) (Reply)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Champions League On Dstv Compact? / Zee World's King Of Hearts Returns For Season Two June 2018 Teasers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.