Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,702 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

How Come Noone Is Talking About Brigadier-general Buba Marwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Come Noone Is Talking About Brigadier-general Buba Marwa (2450 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili In Iro, Buba & Gele (rare Picture) / Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One / “mohammed Buba Marwa Delivered The Letter Bomb That Killed Dele Giwa” -- Dr. Tai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Come Noone Is Talking About Brigadier-general Buba Marwa by Odeku(m): 12:00am On Nov 16, 2006
HA HA HA, Big B1 you should be a comedian, you have a better chance of impressing and convincing people that way, take it from your highness IBB will never rule Nigeria again. the closest he will be to ASO ROCK IS IBB golf course or the Miner Governors lodge.
Re: How Come Noone Is Talking About Brigadier-general Buba Marwa by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 16, 2006
mr Big big head

i think the only way to muster support is to accuse the ibos angry

wont u leave us alone

go and support ur marwa and allow me to support my odili

until we stop state of origin in this country we r not moving forward
Re: How Come Noone Is Talking About Brigadier-general Buba Marwa by lewa(m): 2:25am On Nov 16, 2006
What Nigerian mentality are you talking about Mr Big BI?Are you denying your antecendents?Can you address the questions i have raised and stop running round circles 'northern prince'?
Re: How Come Noone Is Talking About Brigadier-general Buba Marwa by lewa(m): 3:38am On Nov 17, 2006
Biggie i'm still awaiting the so called vaunted resumes your pop and uncles have concerning '07. Please stop shying away and besides you have heard, i presume- once a thief,so please stop your fallacies that daddy would not loot again, how can we know? He stole before, denied it Okigbo Panel indicted him and now you are saying what?The man is not to be trusted and has no legacy for you his kids only curses and derison from us Nigerians.
Re: How Come Noone Is Talking About Brigadier-general Buba Marwa by stanech: 5:26am On Nov 17, 2006
How can we be talikng about those Old retired thieves when we have a capable leader like Donald Duke
Re: How Come Noone Is Talking About Brigadier-general Buba Marwa by BigB11(m): 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2006
@ LEWA: Dude, you're not making any sense. I do not know who's daddy or uncle you're talking about, I wish I do, but I don't.
If you truly want to debate with me on this topic, then you need to grow up and state your question or point clearly.

Also take your time and browse around Nairaland site (politics section), and you will quickly discover that I've answered all your questions, but if you want to discuss this particular topic, please grow up and bring it on.

My friend, whether you like it or not, our next president is coming from North, period. Nigerians are smarter and ready to move forward. They prefer a real soldier not a toy soldier
Infact, for your information, the presidential position is no longer vacant and that is the truth.

May god bless Nigeria.
Re: How Come Noone Is Talking About Brigadier-general Buba Marwa by lewa(m): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2006
Biggie i have always refrained from justifying the use of stereotypes but for you i would make an exception-you're a complete asinine.Read my last post before Stanech's!My question is there for all to see what then is this rigmaroling of yours? If you tru;y believe in N igeria as you say, but for which i doubt, then you'll also like fairplay and equity then what then is wrong in another region producing the president?You shameless hypocrite. Please stop ending your posts with that it nauseates me and i'm sure others who have seen through your duplicity.Go work for once in your life and i'm sure as it is now another 8 years would finally rubbish and put to ground the mythical Hausa/Fulani oligarchy,or is that your fear 'desert prince'?Go bite some dust!
Re: How Come Noone Is Talking About Brigadier-general Buba Marwa by BigB11(m): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2006
lol
You're a funny guy, my friend!

It's amusing how folks judge one that sees thing differently, but it's all good. If it makes you happy, please bring it on.

I know myself and I have my reasons for supporting IBB. Couple of voices like yours mean absolutely nothing to me or to Nigeria.
Let's stay focused and allow our votes to select the next president.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, my friend.

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: How Come Noone Is Talking About Brigadier-general Buba Marwa by lewa(m): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2006
Biggie i always knew right there in my heart that you are exactly who i thought you were!Garrulous tribal rabble rouser. Don't you go May God bless Nigeria on me please, its hypocritical. The God you invoke as i pointed out earlier is for justice, peace ,eqality, fairplay and the very principal of yours fails considerably in that regard. I wonder the Nigerians that would vote for a brigand that very much mortgaged their futures and that of generations to come due to his rapacious greed.
Couple of voices indeed. We shall see!Never again as i said earlier to retrogression you, your principal and your whole vile hegemony stand for.
Since you have nothing to say about the sterling attributes of your patriach i guess you should keep your mouth shut and let others contribute to lively debates as per aspirants that know their onions,not some retired jackboot ass with no sense of purpose for this country.So you are really jobless?Waiting for contracts heh?
Re: How Come Noone Is Talking About Brigadier-general Buba Marwa by kitaun(m): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2006
Get it straight, IBB would be elected President of Naija come next year, take it or leave it cool
Re: How Come Noone Is Talking About Brigadier-general Buba Marwa by BigB11(m): 5:56am On Nov 20, 2006
LEWA, my friend, it is so easy for you to talk a-lot of big stuff out there in the slavery yard (chicago). Please, get your paper together and come visit and you will quickly quit your maginary dream and join the camp just like your sisters and brothers.

You guys know the truth and that is why all of you are so paranoid. Why can we all wait and allow the great citizens of Nigeria to determine the next Nigeria president.

I'm sick and tired of discussing this IBB issue with a frustrated fake rebel or what ever you want to call yourself.
Majority carries the vote; let's chill and see.

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: How Come Noone Is Talking About Brigadier-general Buba Marwa by BigB11(m): 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2006
@ LEWA: The sad part of this whole issue is the fact that come 2007 you will still be at the slavery yard making all kinds of inefficacious noises; typical example of a big talker with no action.

A matured sensible civilized individual will respect one's choice. It's my right and I have my reasons.

You continue to make fatuous remarks, I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to accomplish, but when I look at your comments, I see an insulting frustrated fiasco; hence it will be a mere waste of my time to continue to entertain your stupidity, my friend.

Instead of barking like a sick addlepated dog, you need to chill out and watch the election process as it evolves. I can assure you that pretty soon the right candidate will be elected.
Just keep in mind that in my country majority carries the vote, not just couple of actionless voices like yours.

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: How Come Noone Is Talking About Brigadier-general Buba Marwa by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2006
May God bless Nigeria.

I knew i had heard that quote somewhere, aha i have it! It's the favorite quote that ends grandiose, hypocritical, unrealistic and empty speeches given by virtually all northern looters (er leaders!)
Re: How Come Noone Is Talking About Brigadier-general Buba Marwa by lewa(m): 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2006
You northern dumb ass,do you think Nigerians in diaspora are all same!You castrated moronic, inept, cross-eyed, incestous pig!I just got back from home like 2 months ago and i go home at least thrice yearly.Your kind nauseates me,you are definately asinine and full of screwed up DNA particular to your geographical location. You jobless, whining prehensile creature. We are tired(sensible Nigerians) of your incestuous breed and i wonder as i tried to tell you but your addled brain as typical would not get it since it's empty that no more to institutionalised kleptocracy!
I work downtown for a multinational and i had my schooling in 3 continents,having brought up as a UN kid. What of you?You were weaned on the sweat of innocent people and their broken backs(almajiris) have fed your ilk since when?I work hard, pay my taxes and still crave for the day my country of birth would rid herself of parasites that have made nonsense of where she ought to be in the league of nations.
Bring it on, your 15 mins are up!
@ Admin, wink you gotta let me
Re: How Come Noone Is Talking About Brigadier-general Buba Marwa by lewa(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2006
Bigheaded donkey
Re: How Come Noone Is Talking About Brigadier-general Buba Marwa by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2006
lewa:

You northern dumb ass,
You were weaned on the sweat of innocent people and their broken backs(almajiris) have fed your ilk since when?I work hard, pay my taxes and still crave for the day my country of birth would rid herself of parasites that have made nonsense of where she ought to be in the league of nations. Bring

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Northerners don die today!
Re: How Come Noone Is Talking About Brigadier-general Buba Marwa by egbon(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2006
Odeku (ophs LEWA) take am easy ooo shocked
Re: How Come Noone Is Talking About Brigadier-general Buba Marwa by BigB11(m): 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2006
@LEWA: You must be very upset.

Mr man, it seems to me that you've totally deviated from the topic to insulting Northerners and displaying your accomplishments as a UN kid; what an infantile move. Is that all you got? Please, my friend go sit down somewhere!

Your action has clearly shown who you are and your inferior background. There is no need to compare and contrast, but from what I've seen or read so far, my friend, you're not even close.

Time to move on, I've expressed how I feel already and I refuse to further deprecate myself by entertaining your stupidity.
Have yourself a great night.

May God bless the Igbo people, Yoruba people and Hausa People.
I will never never belittle any tribe in Nigeria; as we all represent one another indirectly and we will all get there jointly hand in hand.

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: How Come Noone Is Talking About Brigadier-general Buba Marwa by lewa(m): 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2006
ASS,you don't even come close.I have called you a slowpoke and an inept donkey!What inferior background do i have?A UN kid? C'mon.It is a priviledged life i thank God for. Where have you been?Medina, Abu Dhabi,Rhiyadh?Ape. I did not set out to cast streotypes but for you, donkey and your breed i make exceptions.What are your antecedents, nomad?
You called me a slave and i decided to remind you,insufferable amnesiac donkey about some little things you need to know before you go about spewing nonsense that typies your whole existence!See who's talking, hypocritical cretin, what do you know about a united Nigeria?NEVER SET OUT TO COMPARE MYSELF WITH YOU ,theres no basis, there can never be- descendant of nomadicr rabble rousers.Go help yourself with your regular yaro.
@Admin grin
Re: How Come Noone Is Talking About Brigadier-general Buba Marwa by lewa(m): 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2006
egbon,
Lewa ain't Odeku,vice versa. wink.Gotta remind the cretin where's from. I am not really like this,guess he picked the wrong guy.
Re: How Come Noone Is Talking About Brigadier-general Buba Marwa by BUSHFELLOW(m): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2006
BIG B1 fight as hard as you can IBB will never rule this country again.
Re: How Come Noone Is Talking About Brigadier-general Buba Marwa by BigB11(m): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2006
My friend, time and the great citizens of Nigeria will tell very soon.

I promise you, we will all jubilate together come 2007.

Hence let's stay focused and continue to watch the event as it evolves.

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: How Come Noone Is Talking About Brigadier-general Buba Marwa by lewa(m): 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2006
The great citizens of Nigeria circa 1985-1993 were feasted upon by a malfeasance that threatened to destroy their vey essence! During this period there was brain drain-most of our intellectuals ran away to take appointments in other countries, capital flight-many multinationals closed shop because of the unfavorable business climate,unemployment and starvation brought by SAP,the banning and prescribing of ASUU,NASU,NANS,NLC,the arbritary arrests and detention of the critics of the govt of the day,collapse of the educational and health sectors,the introduction of kleptocracy into the civil service, the unwanton display of tribalism and nepotism by a certain tribe,the gradual decrepit of the judicial financial and manufacturing sectors of the economy,the rise of public sycophancy amongst others!
For those that are clamouring for the return of this plague it can only mean one thing-they flourished under this era of business as usual and over the years have seen their influence wean and can only pray to mammon to allow their wish come to pass!
Only that God does not allow such!
Come May next year we would jubilate and celebrate a new president of the Federal Republic-God's chosen
Re: How Come Noone Is Talking About Brigadier-general Buba Marwa by alabiyemmy(m): 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2007
the man left government and floated an airline company. hmmm, from where cometh the money?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fashola In-disguise Story / Get Ibori Dead Or Alive, Jonathan Orders Onovo / The Opportunity Cost Of Tompolo's Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.