Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,892 members, 7,863,055 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

Guy's A New Tight Gospel Artiste Is Out Listen To "stranger" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Guy's A New Tight Gospel Artiste Is Out Listen To "stranger" (632 Views)

Which Song Do We Listen To Now,since Almost Every Artiste Is Now A Member Of Illuminati / Speed Darlington - New York Based Nigerian Artiste Is New YouTube Sensation / Who Is The Current Best Gospel Artiste In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guy's A New Tight Gospel Artiste Is Out Listen To "stranger" by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2009
i just heard his song at this link  http://www.naijabeats.com/members/2471/ ,listening to him makes me believe that naija gospel music has a brighter future,  tell me if i'm wrong
Re: Guy's A New Tight Gospel Artiste Is Out Listen To "stranger" by dancer2009(f): 10:41am On Aug 04, 2009
Good to know you are a gospel artist.well if you have a good video as well then i culd help you get your video to the newest gospel channel in london and it is called OHTV on sky digital t.v 199. i have sent a couple of videos there including mine cos i have a direct connection there with them so if u are interetsted you call me up on 08067634308 but hey its not free. i charge 3000naira and that is to aid in posting the job via courier office,keep up the good work of gospel music cos a time is coming when if u dont sing gospel music u wont seel.that is my dream and if u have other friends who sing gospel and have videos then link them up to me.peace and God bless

(1) (Reply)

Promote And Sell Your Music Online / Boyz Are Not Smiling: Fecko Storms The Stage! / Poisoned Pen 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.