Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner (61968 Views)

Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized / Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These / Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Lagos Police Commissioner Over Threat Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by 6digitscomrade: 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
lol..stupid gossips everywhere and idioramus brains...i will beat u and i will kill..has a define line ...like death and life..love and hate..in nja we even kill and go scot free..let alone mere threat..abeg make linda and and her brainwash jobless cohorts go siddon..look all d energy she is channelling on peoples life and biz can power the whole of NIGER rep..for a year nonstop..in btw she hasnt even commented on the stinking OBO ISSUE..or the mouth odour palava..??she is indeed a money miss road..anyway linda means SNAKE ..so aint suprise ..yeye lekpacious ode...she 4got the most important rule that he who embarks on a revenge mission shud dig 2 GRAVES!
Dbrainiac1:
I thought she catch him trouser and... grin
Btw, who she epp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
see as baba nla don dey frustrate dhis woman ba cheesy
abeq fight wey u know fit fnsh, no start jhoor
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
she even thank God say no b pesin like Erigga.
e go release full album for her head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by 6digitscomrade: 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
TELL THE AFGHAN TOTO CARRIER...everybody hears abt the toto nobody wants to visit...abi u don hear or see person tell u say him bro/sis just get afghanistan visa or just come back?
MChaze25:

SINGLE & FOOLISH!
Linda Ikeji should stop misleading our young girls with her desentry fested mouth.
Ranting on twitter that with her money she can buy any man?
Nigerian men are watching.
She better starts looking for a foreigner that doesn't know her to marry her.
Imo state una see una daughter?
Most of your girls dont have respect since 16 A.D
Someone educated should know that money can't buy you TRUE LOVE & SALVATION.
But this imo state girl thinks she is wiser than folorunsho and Oprah winfrey?
These people even have NGOs and help people outside their business and stay closer to their God.
Does Linda know it that every wealth comes from God and should be given back to the society you got it from.
For some uncanny reasons, i don't visit that her blog.
Something unholy about the whole gossip setting.
When i write stories, i dont call peoples real names except when necessary but this witch will blast your name like a mad woman.
Someone that does talk with caution?
Why won't bad things come her way later in life or does she think people don't curse her everyday?
No African man likes a gossip talkmore of when a single lady makes money via gossiping?
Never will any African man in his sane mind accept to walk the aisle with you.
Even top female celebrities stay away from controversies to avoid break off their engagements prior to their weddings.
Yes, Linda can buy any man but particulary a gigolo that will wreck her to ground zero.
Such braggadocio is uncalled for from a single lady.
Even her sisters might get affected with these oratory.
I pity their mum anyway.
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by alaskido(m): 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
This Linda take style fine sha. Wizboy abi na Wizman you call yourself, I beg leave Linda alone o. You self don dey old. We go soon change your name from Wizkid to Wizman grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by 6digitscomrade: 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
ehhhnnn some men na mistake sha..am shocked dat some guys still think dat i will beat u is a threat dat attracts punishment..smh in dismay..well not every prick carrying being be man..i go beat all nairalanders today today ...make una call una police..sai baba don aggravate people mumu shaaaa
alobright17:
I go beat you Bro,I'm waiting for to drag me to the police.you know where to get me .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by gare(f): 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
osesology:
So she is scared now, huh? Let her keep meddling with other people's personal life. She dont need to be threatened before she knows that her days are numbered.

Why is she running to the police, she should placed it on her blog that wizkid want to arrange for her to be beaten up, she has to be very careful, you head of the blogger that was killed in Bangladesh, this are job has the good and the negative side of it .

She is lucky that she was told, what about if wizkid didn't say to her and decide to go after her what would she do, Linda Ikeji please be careful on how you meddle into people's personal life, there other things you can report about them, just leave family out it.
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
alobright17:
Ratatata be what again ??
"Unnecessary talk"
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by jojothaiv(m): 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
When push come to shove....
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by alobright17(m): 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
6digitscomrade:
ehhhnnn some men na mistake sha..am shocked dat some guys still think dat i will beat u is a threat dat attracts punishment..smh in dismay..well not every prick carrying being be man..i go beat all nairalanders today today ...make una call una police..sai baba don aggravate people mumu shaaaa

where are you am coming there with Police,Army and all the forces you know to arrest you for saying you will beat all of us here grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by IVORY2009(m): 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Alafia ni mo wa, eyin nko?

Alafia! Mi mo opa....

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by Achorise: 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
osesology:
So she is scared now, huh? Let her keep meddling with other people's personal life. She dont need to be threatened before she knows that her days are numbered.
gHer days are numbered? So you have concluded dates of her death.Another threat! you better beg nairaland to remove this your comment.
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by Irreplaceable48(f): 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hmmmm......Linda d Silent killer!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by Jonkopings(m): 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
The both of them had better just tell us the truth of what binds them together...cause all dis ratatata don dey ova plenty......morso am I the only one thinking Linda gat stuffs with the commisioner..:..hmmm
we re two bro,lols

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
Jonkopings:
we re two bro,lols

Nice one!!!and just for the books amma sisgrin
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by Cherie04: 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
Dbrainiac1:
I thought she catch him trouser and... grin
Btw, who she epp?
the thirty girls who got her 10 million naira grant to help them start their businesses during her self-made projects and 5 of her readers who get to take 20k each at the end of the month just for reading her blog. Oh and also the 20 people who win monies ranging from 100k to 20k at the end of the year during her end of the year giveaway, now the question is WHO YOU EPP?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by Emac34: 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
OROSUNBOLB:

Threat.
yes nah
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by kingthreat(m): 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
Amberon11:
and I'm guessing you're the mouthpiece of Wizkid right? Wizkid never refuted her claims, he only resorted to insults. Did you tell you it was false?

You and i know if wizkid wants to rent that house for 5years, it doesnt take him anything. So why now report he is being forced out of an apartment he might not be interested in? Im not a wizkid fan, but she was damaging his repute. She deserves all insults she gets
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by Misterdhee1(m): 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
why will a reasonable Nd responsible adult, a public figure for that matter, threaten another, just because of baseless Online beefs These guys should grow up!
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by Amberon11: 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
And that's where you get it wrong. Linda never said that Wizkid couldn't afford the house. She only said he was being evicted from his rented home which was true.
kingthreat:

You and i know if wizkid wants to rent that house for 5years, it doesnt take him anything. So why now report he is being forced out of an apartment he might not be interested in? Im not a wizkid fan, but she was damaging his repute. She deserves all insults she gets
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by Henycymama(f): 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lolzzz.. Orishirishi
Action film loading...
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by kingthreat(m): 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
Amberon11:
And that's where you get it wrong. Linda never said that Wizkid couldn't afford the house. She only said he was being evicted from his rented home which was true.

To you, such report is harmless huh?
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by ochubaebube(m): 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
Celebrity gossip! .......

who the two of them epp?
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by KingsleyCEO: 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
osesology:

If you so love the boy wizkid who has proven not to have parental upbringing you can follow him to jail. I detest people who believe in their fist. mwwweeee and from the way you sound you also believe you're one of those who believe in fist.
but pray you don't kill an already dead person
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by AKAKAK(m): 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
As adults and two succesful people they should just settle matters amicably and not affect each other's career negatively in another news check my signature to know how to be financially free by shopping once in a supermarket and earning on a daily basis
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by m6tem: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
osesology:

hmmm careful before she go drag you to police too
Youe luck fit no be like Wizkid own na police van them go use come pick u up for house..... LOL
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by MrObontami(m): 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Infact
Awon mejeeji o mo iwon ara won Wells, eremode ni sha

Iya bawo ni

Se o wa pa ??
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by Eme121(m): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
Dear Linda go and marry, pls live our baby alone. Always carrying fake stories abt. Jim pitty u, Ola pity u too. This time wizzy baby ganna end ur fucking career. Na waaaa
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by cristweeezy(m): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
donogaga:
The on-going war between Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji and pop star, Wizkid has taken a new turn.

For starters, Wizkid and Linda Ikeji aren’t best of friends.

WIZKID continues to express his disdain for the blogger and never fails to take shots at her at any opportunity.

Ikeji, who’s developed a thick skin, after years of multiple celeb spats, hasn’t let the singer’s attitude debar her from covering his misdemeanours.

She joined other blogs to report on his alleged second baby mama. But their beef got worse early April when Linda Ikeji’s blog alleged that Wizkid had been served a quit notice from his Lekki residence in Lagos.

Wizkid who was at Congo at the time took to social media to lash out at the blogger. He was uncouth in his rant, even threatening to arrange to have the blogger beaten.

‘If I ever see you, I’ll get my 16 year old cousin to beat the shit out of you’ he said.

Many pundits told THENETng at the time that there are legal implications should the blogger report to the police.

We can now confirm that Ikeji has reported the threat to the Lagos State commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni.

A source with details told Nigerian Entertainment Today a summon has been issued to Wizkid, with an invitation letter sent to the Surulere office of his manager, SundayAre.

‘He was instructed to show up today but he did not’, a source told us.

His manager, Sunday Are didn’t pick our calls or respond to our messages.

We also reached out to ASP Olorunfemi Shemof Lagos state police who promised to get back to us. He has not responded as at the time of publishing this report.

Linda Ikeji declined to comment.

According to a legal source, Section 323 of the criminal code states that ‘Any person who, knowing the contents thereof directly or indirectly causes any person to receive any writing threatening to kill any person is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for 7 years’.

http://thenet.ng/2016/04/net-exclusive-linda-ikeji-drags-wizkid-to-lagos-police-commissioner/
If I hear say wizkid go prison... for this naija wey some people are above the law...

Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by YorubaWoman: 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrObontami:

Iya bawo ni

Se o wa pa ??
undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
kingthreat:

To you, such report is harmless huh?

Let me quickly educate you a bit about the law. Whether harmless or harmful, nobody cares. What matters is whether the news is true or false. Linda is a journalist, and the law doesnt care whether what she writes is harmful or not. What matters is that whatever she writes is true. If truly Wizkid was evicted from that house, Linda is vindicated and Wizzy cannot sue her for any defarmation. Linda never said Wizkid cannot afford the house for 5 years; all she said was that Wizkid was evicted, which Wizkid himself never refuted but rather resorted to insults and threats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix) / Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More / Prophetess BĂ©nie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.