Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

A Question For The So Called Men Of God [No Offence] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Question For The So Called Men Of God [No Offence] (636 Views)

Why Are The So Called Men Of God Silent On The Fulani Herdsmen Massacre In Benue / Buhari Appointing Osinbajo As Coordinator Is An Impeachable Offence – Adegboruwa / Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For The So Called Men Of God [No Offence] by Tunchi101(m): 9:41am On Apr 15, 2016
Since no one has come up to ask this question,I've decided to bring it up.

We all know Nigeria happens to be one of the most religious countries in the world. We all have heard of Pastors making the lame work,the blind see and even raising up the dead. Some Pastors even claim to see the future.

My Question
How come none of this pastors have done anything to help this country admist her current crises?
Re: A Question For The So Called Men Of God [No Offence] by ladyF(f): 9:46am On Apr 15, 2016
If you ask me....na who I go ask?
Re: A Question For The So Called Men Of God [No Offence] by osesology(m): 9:50am On Apr 15, 2016
undecided
Re: A Question For The So Called Men Of God [No Offence] by playahata: 9:56am On Apr 15, 2016
This one na jamb question
Re: A Question For The So Called Men Of God [No Offence] by simpleseyi: 10:03am On Apr 15, 2016
Tunchi101:
Since no one has come up to ask this question,I've decided to bring it up.

We all know Nigeria happens to be one of the most religious countries in the world. We all have heard of Pastors making the lame work,the blind see and even raising up the dead. Some Pastors even claim to see the future.

My Question
How come none of this pastors have done anything to help this country admist her current crises?

Nigerians are in crises but Nigerian pastors are not in crises, infact Nigerian pastors are in possession of plenty. Nigerian pastors fly private jets, and spends time in the best hotels in the world and fucck the finest girls in the world. One god of man that is lord in COZA church did his birthday in Dubia with fellow fraudsters after fuccking several fine girls. So why should Nigerian pastors worry about Nigerians' suffering?

1 Like

Re: A Question For The So Called Men Of God [No Offence] by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2016
Op they're praying for the country nah

(1) (Reply)

#occupynass: Petition To Scrap Nass / Segun Sowunmi Provides Clarity On President Buhari's China Trip / You Must Watch This. Scam Of Chibook Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.