Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Pdp Plots Abia Gov's Defection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Plots Abia Gov's Defection (788 Views)

2019: PDP Plots Takeover Of APC Structures / Saraki’s Trial: PDP Plots To Pick Senate President / PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Plots Abia Gov's Defection by babapupa: 12:27am On Aug 04, 2009
PDP plots Abia gov's defection
By Oguwike Nwachuku, Editor, Sunday, Sunny Igboanugo, Group Politics Editor and Ben Duru Correspondent, Umuahia

Fresh from its recent conquest of Imo State where Governor Ikedi Ohakim dumped the Progressive Peoples Alliance (PPA) to return to its fold, there are strong indications that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has begun to deploy its arsenal to capture the neighboring Abia State and its governor, Theodore Orji.

"But before now, the governor had received telephone calls and visits from top echelons of the PDP all aimed at convincing him to join the PDP with full assurances that he would be offered the return ticket without much stress. The same offer was made to Ohakim which was what really fast-tracked his decision to do away with the PPA.

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/aug/2/400.html#

Not again, grin
Re: Pdp Plots Abia Gov's Defection by Afaukwu: 1:59am On Aug 04, 2009
One sure strategy toward a Nigerian presidency of Igbo extraction. The signs are showing and if it takes all Igbo to belong to PDP to achieve that, so be it. Em! I beg where is AD? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pdp Plots Abia Gov's Defection by babapupa: 2:58am On Aug 04, 2009
One sure strategy toward a Nigerian presidency of Igbo extraction. The signs are showing and if it takes all Igbo to belong to PDP to achieve that, so be it. Em! I beg where is AD?

Unadulterated apathy and total submission to the northern mallams. Y'all are the true sons of Zik.

When in doubt, run under mallam's babariga. And the syndrome continues to manifest grin

mogbe o, Igbo presidency inside PDP? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lmao, rolling on the freeking floor hahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin

Which way my Igbo brothers? Confusion don overtake confusion.  grin
Re: Pdp Plots Abia Gov's Defection by Ijawman(m): 3:27am On Aug 04, 2009
The mallams are in All cases better than the Oduduwans. As one poster asked above, whither the Yoruba party? Shey na OBj be the archetypal Yoruba? BTW, PDP is by no means a mallam's party. It has 4 Yoruba states, 3 Igbo states, 5 south south states (in addition to several non-mallam middle belt states? So only a gbegiri-eating idiot will call such a party a mallam's party. Without the PDP the Yoruba would not have smelt the presidency, although they messed it up with their thief thief mentality as soon as they got it.
Re: Pdp Plots Abia Gov's Defection by sjeezy8: 5:56am On Aug 04, 2009
That was what i was tryin to say, these idiots will Never get an ibo president due to the splitting of ibo votes. they dont even know how to vote or who to follow.

@studpid ass ijawman

PDP might have 4 yoruba states but when the last two dominant parties contest for the presidency the whole west will vote similarly.
The PDP is nothing without yorubas, if not  for yorubas influence those ibo states would not join PDP, the same party who voted for sharia law.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There will never be an igbo  president soon for the following reasons, they are splitting votes between themselves, they are predominantly christian in a islamic country, or for the simple reason no one trusts IBOs not even themselves LOL.
Re: Pdp Plots Abia Gov's Defection by babapupa: 6:29am On Aug 04, 2009

grin
Re: Pdp Plots Abia Gov's Defection by presido1: 10:45am On Aug 04, 2009
sjeezy8:

That was what i was tryin to say, these idiots will Never get an ibo president due to the splitting of ibo votes. they dont even know how to vote or who to follow.

@studpid ass ijawman

PDP might have 4 yoruba states but when the last two dominant parties contest for the presidency the whole west will vote similarly.
The PDP is nothing without yorubas, if not for yorubas influence those ibo states would not join PDP, the same party who voted for sharia law.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There will never be an igbo president soon for the following reasons, they are splitting votes between themselves, they are predominantly christian in a islamic country, or for the simple reason no one trusts IBOs not even themselves LOL.
Never new OBJ is a Muslim. What a way to showcase ur foolishness.
Re: Pdp Plots Abia Gov's Defection by sjeezy8: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2009
presido1:

Never new OBJ is a Muslim. What a way to showcase ur foolishness.
You are very stupid as i said yorubas as a tribe consists of a large number of muslims, (the most moderate tribe), never did i say obj was muslim. So shut the Bleep up, shows your lack of the ability to read between the lines.

A yoruba moderate is better than the extremist north and the liberal SE. go to school you clown

It would have been better if you had kept quiet.
Re: Pdp Plots Abia Gov's Defection by presido1: 11:19am On Aug 05, 2009
sjeezy8:

You are very stupid as i said yorubas as a tribe consists of a large number of muslims, (the most moderate tribe), never did i say obj was muslim. So shut the Bleep up, shows your lack of the ability to read between the lines.
A yoruba moderate is better than the extremist north and the liberal SE. go to school you clown
It would have been better if you had kept quiet.
Awww never knew i touched someone nerves. Pele next time think b4 u write/post. tongue
Re: Pdp Plots Abia Gov's Defection by Mowire: 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2009
Afaukwu:

One sure strategy toward a Nigerian presidency of Igbo extraction. The signs are showing and if it takes all Igbo to belong to PDP to achieve that, so be it. Em! I beg where is AD? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Man I thought you are more intelligent.

Supposing the PDP even gives that slot to an Igbo next thing you see is an aboki emerging as the candidate for one other prominent party. What do you think will be the result? It is sickening to hear of all this defection to PDP, a party that has made this country worse than it ever had been.

The defections are manifestation of a terrible trait: CORRUPTION.

People are not ready to do well in office but want to remain there.

And frankly it speaks volumes of the character of the majority of Igbo politicians.
Re: Pdp Plots Abia Gov's Defection by sjeezy8: 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2009
presido1:

Awww never knew i touched someone nerves. Pele next time think b4 u write/post. tongue

i feel sorry for your mother for having a ting like you soooo daft

Its funny when people are wrong they ignore what the original post was about and instead of tryin to negate what was said they bring up another topic. fucking ode
Re: Pdp Plots Abia Gov's Defection by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 06, 2009
Ok, lets get back to the subject matter.

I don't see PDP winning in Abia.
Abia has PPA and APGA written all over it.
Re: Pdp Plots Abia Gov's Defection by mamag3: 12:36am On Aug 06, 2009
What a country! They are always doing election every blessed day, this is ridiculous.

(1) (Reply)

JTF Kill 6 Innocent People In Onitsha / Debate: Is Nigeria A Failed State? / Why Bode George, Others Refused Prison Uniforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.