|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,906,964 members, 7,008,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 August 2022 at 03:12 AM
|We Currently Have A Vacant Position For The Role, Head Of Indirect Sales. !!! by uconnecthr: 10:28am On Apr 15, 2016|
We currently have a vacant position for the role, Head of Indirect Sales. The ideal candidate will oversee the Indirect Channel operations for all the regions and be fully responsible for delivering on all set targets and agreed goals for the Nigerian operations.
Please find below the job description/requirements to guide you while sourcing suitable candidates for the role;
• Provide leadership, direction and development to all aspects of the company’s indirect distribution and sales channels.
• Implement indirect distribution and sales channel strategies, and accurately and proactively manage sales forecasts. Deliver the sales targets set for the company’s indirect channels (customers, revenues, costs of sales).
• Work with relevant functions to identify and recruit indirect sales partners within the company’s coverage areas. Define appropriate remuneration structures and frameworks (commissions, performance bonus, incentives) to drive the company’s indirect distribution and sales partners and deliver the set sales targets.
• Manage assigned indirect sales resources and their performance to ensure they are appropriately utilised and meet assigned sales and growth targets.
• Monitor and analyze indirect channel sales volumes, pipeline activity and competitive activity and develop plans to beat the set targets. Monitor and manage product line sales activity across the channels to ensure it meets the company’s standards/ parameters.
• Contribute to the development of sales campaigns and collateral material and how it can be applied across the indirect sales channels.
• Ensure superior customer service in line with the company’s brand promise throughout all the company’s indirect distribution and sales channels.
• Co-ordinate with other functions to efficiently and effectively execute indirect sales channel development and management. Ensure goals and plans are effectively communicated, understood and applied.
• Coordinate activities of planning, recruitment, training and sales support for indirect sales channel partners.
• Provide any other ad hoc duties assigned to you from time to time by the GM, Distribution & Sales or any other person appointed by the Company for this purpose.
• Minimum BSc/HND.
• 7 years relevant experience in Sales and Distribution, Marketing, Logistics and Operational Sales.
• Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office tools and other applicable software.
• Strong leadership and communication skills.
• Good understanding of Sales strategies, excellent analytical and problem solving skill with process focus.
Qualified candidates should send their Cv to email@example.com & would be contacted for interview on Wednesday, 20th April 2016
|Re: We Currently Have A Vacant Position For The Role, Head Of Indirect Sales. !!! by trailblaiza(m): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2016|
Do you have any current opening for an HR trainee role?
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35