Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

If You Can't Kill Your Parent For My Sake Then You Are Not Worthy To Be My Boyfr - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Can't Kill Your Parent For My Sake Then You Are Not Worthy To Be My Boyfr (955 Views)

DCLM Daily Manna Devotional Messages September 12, 2017 - A Most Worthy Name / Unbelievable! A Woman Of 44 Years Old Sues Her Parent For Giving Her Bad Genes. / Hilarious Photo: When Your Parent Start Looking Through Your Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can't Kill Your Parent For My Sake Then You Are Not Worthy To Be My Boyfr by mezynaija(m): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2016
Another Facebook user Identified as Queen Adedayo Awobajo has stormed the internet with another dumbest and stupid post that got everyone talking. Early last month a girl known as Thelma Nkwocha stormed the internet too with same annoying question too saying "Boyfriend Who Cant Afford To Give His Girlfriend 50k To Make Her Hair Every 2weeks, Is That One Boyfriend?. Could it be the trending updates now or just mere attention seeking. Read below what Queen posted:

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/04/boyfriend-that-cannot-kill-his-parent.html

Re: If You Can't Kill Your Parent For My Sake Then You Are Not Worthy To Be My Boyfr by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 15, 2016
angry only a stvpid man will kill his parents for the sake of one mere pvssy!
Re: If You Can't Kill Your Parent For My Sake Then You Are Not Worthy To Be My Boyfr by LouisBERG: 10:49am On Apr 15, 2016
We know them attention seekers.. Everywhere you go. Wait a min, i will kill my parent for you? Like wtF?? Oh my!! Smh She need to visit the rehab. It's very neccessary.
The lady aboVe me though did you bribed Lalasticlal.a? we both commented exactly 10:49am but here you are appearing beFore me? Ok maybe i'd just go with the saying... LAdiEs FirSt.
#caLLmeBERG
Re: If You Can't Kill Your Parent For My Sake Then You Are Not Worthy To Be My Boyfr by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 15, 2016
Leave her alone please cheesy
She's straight out of yabaleft grin
They are 'testing microfone' her with questions cheesy
Re: If You Can't Kill Your Parent For My Sake Then You Are Not Worthy To Be My Boyfr by Nixiepie(f): 11:29am On Apr 15, 2016
Senseless
Re: If You Can't Kill Your Parent For My Sake Then You Are Not Worthy To Be My Boyfr by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
No problem, when she eventually has grown up son , he will definitely kill her for girlfriend . fool
Re: If You Can't Kill Your Parent For My Sake Then You Are Not Worthy To Be My Boyfr by Julietcutie(f): 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
she is stupid and dumb... she should also kill her parents for her bf too na

(1) (Reply)

You Lied,anioma Is Igbo &part Of Biafra,t/ruler Of Ukwuani Tells Gov. Okowa / M & T Concrete Poles / Nairaland: How To Hack Wifi Using Android Phone - 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.