Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

UEFA Champion League and Europa League Semi-finals Draws - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UEFA Champion League and Europa League Semi-finals Draws (3644 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) / Barca Fan Cries Hard After Barcelona Exit From Champion's League / Divine Oduduru Qualifies for 200m semi-finals At Rio olympics (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Champion League and Europa League Semi-finals Draws by Dymaco(m): 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
Madrid and their luck....

FIFA na ojoro jooor
Re: UEFA Champion League and Europa League Semi-finals Draws by Suspect33(m): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
plainmirror:
Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid

FINALS

Venue ---- San siro (Italy)
Time ------ 20:45CET
Date ------- May 26

Possible winner -------- Real madrid
World best player 2016/2017------ CR7

Hala Madrid! ! !
you re dreaming bro, this is the end of the road for real madrid, and as for fifa's ballon dor, its messi's for grabs...
Re: UEFA Champion League and Europa League Semi-finals Draws by Suspect33(m): 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
Dymaco:
Madrid and their luck....

FIFA na ojoro jooor

they'll still be eliminated... RM is surely going throphyless this season copa del rey, la liga = barcelona
Re: UEFA Champion League and Europa League Semi-finals Draws by plainmirror(m): 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
Suspect33:
you re dreaming bro, this is the end of the road for real madrid, and as for fifa's ballon dor, its messi's for grabs...

If winning the UCL for a record 11 times (undecima) and Cr7 grabbing his 4th Ballon d'or is a dream, the watch as it turns reality.

Why do I have this feeling that you are a barca fan.
Re: UEFA Champion League and Europa League Semi-finals Draws by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
plainmirror:

If winning the UCL for a record 11 times (undecima) and Cr7 grabbing his 4th Ballon d'or is a dream, the watch as it turns reality.

b cuz ronaldo scored against Wolfsburg you now feel he should win the balloon d'or? u must be a man u nt a Madrid fan.
Re: UEFA Champion League and Europa League Semi-finals Draws by plainmirror(m): 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ochillary:
b cuz ronaldo scored against Wolfsburg you now feel he should win the balloon d'or? u must be a man u nt a Madrid fan.

Is it an open secret that as barcelona's success exposes Messi, so does Real madrid's success expose Ronaldo.

Cr7 'delivered' when madridstas needed him most.
The conqueror of 'the wolves'
The hatrick hero
This guy deserves Pichipichi dis season bro.

His numbers/ stats are there for you to peruse.

Let's give honour to whom it is due.
Re: UEFA Champion League and Europa League Semi-finals Draws by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
plainmirror:

Is it an open secret that as barcelona's success exposes Messi, so does Real madrid's success expose Ronaldo.

Cr7 'delivered' when madridstas needed him most.
The conqueror of 'the wolves'
The hatrick hero
This guy deserves Pichipichi dis season bro.

His numbers/ stats are there for you to peruse.

Let's give honour to whom it is due.
but u're a man u fan don't lie.
Re: UEFA Champion League and Europa League Semi-finals Draws by ItzTun3chi(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
ijebu2020:
Quote me here people will b surprised to see Man city play the final....Man city is going to edge Real madrid in the semi finals believe t or not!
secondedangry

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champion League and Europa League Semi-finals Draws by dfrost: 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
openmine:

bro we r discussing and sharing opinions...we ain't fighting...Dis is d stage,in my opinion,where man city stops...take it or leave it...

I agree with you albeit what pedigree so you think Real Madrid had over Manchester City @ this stage?
Re: UEFA Champion League and Europa League Semi-finals Draws by Suspect33(m): 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
plainmirror:

does it matter which team i support?? There's no underdog team for UEFA to pair you guys with, lets see how you'll scale through man city, and yes am a BARCELONA fan.
Re: UEFA Champion League and Europa League Semi-finals Draws by plainmirror(m): 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
Suspect33:
does it matter which team i support?? There's no underdog team for UEFA to pair you guys with, lets see how you'll scale through man city, and yes am a BARCELONA fan.

I see you are really pained grin you guys were eliminated in a humiliating manner.

Real Madrid is your nightmare both domestically and continentally.

- REAL sociedad
- Athletico MADRID
And the potential back-to-back treble winners's season is already in a nosedive situation.
Re: UEFA Champion League and Europa League Semi-finals Draws by Dannidom(m): 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
Suspect33:
madrid always favoured by UEFA, from group stage to this stage, no tough challenge, they've always wanted barca out of the competition, nonsence, man city all the way
e pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UEFA Champion League and Europa League Semi-finals Draws by openmine(m): 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
icankel:
And am sure Barca has all it takes to remain in d competition
barca got very cocky and over confident believing they cud walk tru any team due to deir fluent play and swagger....unfortunately,it takes much more than skills and lovely play to scale tru at this stage.....atleast LFC showed much of that last night.....
Re: UEFA Champion League and Europa League Semi-finals Draws by openmine(m): 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
dfrost:

I agree with you albeit what pedigree so you think Real Madrid had over Manchester City @ this stage?
on a player by player basis,manchester city are no match for madrid...and besides,man city lacks the mental strength to upturn madrid
Re: UEFA Champion League and Europa League Semi-finals Draws by Suspect33(m): 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
plainmirror:

I see you are really pained grin you guys were eliminated in a humiliating manner.

Real Madrid is your nightmare both domestically and continentally.

- REAL sociedad
- Athletico MADRID
And the potential back-to-back treble winners's season is already in a nosedive situation.
RM has got the most annoying fans, in what area can RM be compared to Barcelona in terms of modern football?? We're still the best team in the world
Re: UEFA Champion League and Europa League Semi-finals Draws by plainmirror(m): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
Suspect33:
RM has got the most annoying fans, in what area can RM be compared to Barcelona in terms of modern football?? We're still the best team in the world

Is there anything as 'modern' or 'ancient' football. Better get your facts right before you make blind assertions.
Re: UEFA Champion League and Europa League Semi-finals Draws by maputohq: 4:50am On Apr 16, 2016
ijebu2020:
Quote me here people will b surprised to see Man city play the final....Man city is going to edge Real madrid in the semi finals believe t or not!
even if madrid gets complacent, city are no threat.
Re: UEFA Champion League and Europa League Semi-finals Draws by odikimi: 11:39am On Apr 16, 2016
I have a dream that Manchester City will eliminate Almighty Madrid but will not win the cup.
Re: UEFA Champion League and Europa League Semi-finals Draws by plainmirror(m): 1:53pm On May 05, 2016
plainmirror:
Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid

FINALS

Venue ---- San siro (Italy)
Time ------ 20:45CET
Date ------- May 26

Possible winner -------- Real madrid
World best player 2016/2017------ CR7

Hala Madrid! ! !

One more outcome to underline my prophetic credibility.

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Football In The Next 5 Years? This Is What Champman Simulated. / Getting Soccer 13 Predictions For Tomorrow From Prediction Sites / Sam Okoye, Enyimba Goalkeeper, Dies in Iraq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.