Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) (954 Views)

My Sister Wanted A Baby So Badly She Got One From My Husband / Wife Cooks Badly / Living With Extended Family - Advice Badly Needed! (2) (3) (4)

I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by Rescueme(m): 1:22am On Aug 04, 2009
Hello Nairalanders,

Please, I need your help. I have been in the yoke of satanic bondage for over 7 years now. I live
in Maryland in the U.S.

Please, do you know of any pastor that specializes in deliverance and casting out demons ? There
are demons in my body and I need a man/woman of God to help cast them
out.

My situation is so bad; everywhere I go in life na wahala.

God will bless you in responding to this.
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by Sissy3(f): 1:37am On Aug 04, 2009
how about going to a catholic church and asking for a priest that does exorcism. they're usually few of them. however you must make sure that you have enough evidence that you're been "possessed" cox they dont just give in to any hearsay possession. btw shoulda posted this in the religion section
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by Rescueme(m): 1:41am On Aug 04, 2009
~Sissy~:

how about going to a catholic church and asking for a priest that does exorcism. they're usually few of them. however you must make sure that you have enough evidence that you're been "possessed" cox they dont just give in to any hearsay possession.

Ok thank you. I will look into this.

I didn't know the catholics believed in people being demonized.

~Sissy~:

btw shoulda posted this in the religion section

Yes I have.
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by Sissy3(f): 2:03am On Aug 04, 2009
Rescue-me:

Ok thank you. I will look into this.

I didn't know the catholics believed in people being demonized.

Yes I have.

they do it but there are only a few blessed priests with such gifts and you must be able to present strong evidence to be able to convince them they dont just do it anyhow.

i think other churches pastors does it though dont know how effective it's compared to the catholic ones.
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by Rescueme(m): 2:07am On Aug 04, 2009
~Sissy~:

i think other churches pastors does it though dont know how effective it's compared to the catholic ones.

sissy, could you please help me ask around ? thanks again.

you are right, some church pastors do this. It is common in Nigeria but like
I said, I don't have funds to go to Naija.

I am pretty sure there are pastors that can do it here in the states. It just takes
word of mouth.
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by Sissy3(f): 2:10am On Aug 04, 2009
you could try asking around the catholic churches near your state. call the church directories and see what help you can get.
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by Rescueme(m): 2:12am On Aug 04, 2009
~Sissy~:

you could try asking around the catholic churches near your state. call the church directories and see what help you can get.

yes; i am already looking into that.
thanks again.
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by Hauwa1: 2:24am On Aug 04, 2009
Life is full of ups and downs. sometime the downs are so plentiful that you dont know happiness. you a christian? if so move closer to God. move away from where you are, travel, see a psycharist, talk to your doctor. that is all i can say for now.

cheer up.
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by Rescueme(m): 2:40am On Aug 04, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Life is full of ups and downs. sometime the downs are so plentiful that you dont know happiness.

hauwa, you relate perfectly with my situation. It has been over 7 years now.
I don't want to give away too much detail for the sake of anonymity.

*Hauwa*:

you a christian? if so move closer to God.

i am all christian, a humble child of God.

*Hauwa*:

move away from where you are, travel, see a psycharist, talk to your doctor. that is all i can say for now.

cheer up.

Thank you so much hauwa. God bless you multiple fold.

At this point, all I need is that divine minister that God will use to deliver me from this
yoke of mine.

I know God has appointed this individual, but I just have to find him or her. I am praying
and keeping faith until this time comes.
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by Rescueme(m): 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2009
bump

Please help if you can

God bless you all.
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by no1madman(m): 9:10am On Aug 10, 2009
perhaps u r depress.how do u know u have demons?
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by bender(m): 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2009
U NEED TO LOOK FOR A CHURCH CALLED MFM - MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTIRES, THEY USUALLY HOLD DELIVERANCE PROGRAMMES, YOU CAN CHECK ONLINE FOR A BRANCH CLOSE TO YOU. www.mountainoffire.org VIEW THIS SITE FOR MORE DETAILS AND I KNOW GOD HIMSELF WILL DELIVER YOU. REMAIN BLESSED
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by bender(m): 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2009
Re: I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) by Rescueme(m): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2009
bender:

THESE ARE THERE BRANCHES http://www.mountainoffire.org/network.html

Thanks so much Bender. I really appreciate your help.

God bless you.

Have You Ever Wish You Are Younger? / Dude Has Been Hoodwinked By His Girlfriend / She Is Pregnant For Her Step -son