Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

This Hillarious Joke Of Husband, Wife And Blender Will Make Your Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Hillarious Joke Of Husband, Wife And Blender Will Make Your Day (3527 Views)

Check This Hillarious Photo "Donald Trump" / Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (photos) / Valentine:check Out This Hillarious Whatsapp Chat(snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Hillarious Joke Of Husband, Wife And Blender Will Make Your Day by brizzyng(m): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2016
HUSBAND: My wife where are you?
WIFE: At home love.
HUSBAND: Are you sure?
WIFE: Yes.
HUSBAND: Turn on the blender.
WIFE: (turns blender on) reeereeeereeee
HUSBAND: Ok my love goodbye.
Another day
WIFE: At home love
WIFE: Yes
HUSBAND: Turn on the blender

READ COMPLEATE JOKE AT: http://brizzyng.com/this-hillarious-joke-of-husband-wife-and-blender-will-make-your-day/
Re: This Hillarious Joke Of Husband, Wife And Blender Will Make Your Day by Geestarry(f): 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
This is the complete joke

THIS ONE MADE MY DAY

WIFE: At home love.

WIFE: Yes.

HUSBAND: Turn on the blender.

HUSBAND: Ok my love goodbye.

Another day

WIFE: At home love

WIFE: Yes

HUSBAND: Turn on the blender

HUSBAND: Ok my love goodbye

The next day, the husband decides to go home
without notice, and finds his son alone and he
asked him son where is your mother?

SON: I don’t know, she went out with the
blender.
One word for the woman.
Re: This Hillarious Joke Of Husband, Wife And Blender Will Make Your Day by heeyarnuh(f): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
hahahahaha..... so funny

(1) (Reply)

You Are Completely Finished! / Does Guys Lik Diz Still Exist / Funniest Teacher And Student's Jokes Of 2015 That Will Make Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.