Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

How Bukola Saraki Reassured Nigerian On Bringing Back Chibok Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Bukola Saraki Reassured Nigerian On Bringing Back Chibok Girls (436 Views)

If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK / How Bukola Saraki Lost To Opposition Party In Local Government Election / President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Bukola Saraki Reassured Nigerian On Bringing Back Chibok Girls by okpiewon(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2016
Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki on Thursday, April 14, reiterated the commitment of the Senate to the safe return of the Chibok girls abducted two years ago by Boko Haram insurgents and said members of the legislative would not rest until the girls are rescued and reunited with their families. Saraki spoke when the led by its President, Dr. Joe Okei-Odumakin visited him in Abuja as part of activities to mark the second year anniversary of the kidnap of the Chibok girls and also to present a Guideline on Gender Based Violence (GBV) and young persons in Nigeria to him. The Senate president also expressed optimism that the efforts at rescuing the Chibok girls is moving towards a positive conclusion. “I want to assure that the 8th Senate is in total support of your activities and you can take us as partners in this process of reducing Gender Based Violence. The caliber of Senators present at this courtesy call demonstrates our commitment to work with you

Source: http://www.sarakinews.com/2016/04/how-bukola-saraki-reassured-nigerian-on.html

Re: How Bukola Saraki Reassured Nigerian On Bringing Back Chibok Girls by blaquemyc: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2016
all 219 of them? If they are all rescued and reunited with thier parents then i'd be forced to believe the whole saga was a scam after all.
Re: How Bukola Saraki Reassured Nigerian On Bringing Back Chibok Girls by Aromas: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2016
Saraki said and I quote[b]members of the legislative would not rest until the girls are rescued and reunited with their families. [/b] grin
Re: How Bukola Saraki Reassured Nigerian On Bringing Back Chibok Girls by marshalcarter: 11:40am On Apr 15, 2016
Bukora salaki....dem say...I will is not the main talk...stand by ur words..action speaks louder dan voice nii
Re: How Bukola Saraki Reassured Nigerian On Bringing Back Chibok Girls by Flexherbal(m): 11:55am On Apr 15, 2016
How long more do we have to wait?

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Details - I Still Love My Boko Haram Husband / Budget Distortion: Fear Grips NASS / Fuel Scarcity Will End ‘next Week’-ibe Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.