Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Nollywood Actor Arrested For Raping A Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Arrested For Raping A Boy (9938 Views)

Hanks Anuku (nollywood Actor) Arrested For Disturbing The Peace On Spintex Road, / Nigerian Actor Arrested In Uk / John Dumelo(ghanaian Actor) Arrested In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor Arrested For Raping A Boy by sosisi(f): 2:25am On Aug 04, 2009
Nollywood Star Gets Bail In Boy Rape Suit

- The Guardian

IN what seemed like an actor acting a script written by him, a popular actor and producer in the Nigerian movie industry Alhaji Rasaki Olaniyi a.k.a Tunji Alaso who allegedly raped an 18-year-old boy namely Amuza Kabiru by using his hand to touch his private part and inserting his penis into his anus has been granted bail by an Ikeja magistrate's court.

The 39-year-old Nollywood star was arraigned on a seven-count charge along with Gbenga Odumosu Hastrup Adesoji, Wahaab Adesoji, Okoro Emeka, Gbenga Adelusi and Yetunde Adelugba.
Olaniyi was also arraigned for impersonating himself at the Area 'G' Police Command in Ikeja as one Deputy Inspector General of Police, Mr. Yusuf during a telephone conversation with Mrs. Rita Emesim, an Area Traffic Officer of Area'G' Command.

The call was to effect the release of one Dipo who was involved in a criminal case under investigation.

The seven-count charge against the actor and others cited conspiracy among themselves to willfully and indecently assault Kabiru and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 516 of the criminal code cap 17, volume 11 laws of Lagos state of Nigeria 2003.

They also used their hands to touch his private part and insert a penis into his anus and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 353 of the criminal code cap 17 volume 11 Laws of Lagos State of Nigeria, 2003.

It further stated that the accused unlawfully deprived Kabiru of his personal liberty by detaining him in a place against his will and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 365 of the criminal code cap 17 volume 11 Laws of Lagos State of Nigeria, 2003.

Olaniyi was remanded in prison for quite some time and was only able to meet up the bail conditions last Saturday.

The magistrate Mrs. T. A. Omoyele who presided over the case granted him bail on the condition that he provided four sureties, two of who must be of managerial level at a reputable public limited company, while the other two must be self-employed.

But the actor was not able to meet the bail conditions and filed a motion through his counsel at the Ikeja High Court where he was able to get a bail condition of a level 13 civil servant. Consequently he was only able to meet the conditions last Saturday.

The magistrate, Mrs. Omoyele adjourned the case to August14, this year.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=6691
Re: Nollywood Actor Arrested For Raping A Boy by AloyEmeka8: 2:31am On Aug 04, 2009
Was he arrested for raping an 18 yr old boy because he is old enough?. I think he was arrested for being gay.
Re: Nollywood Actor Arrested For Raping A Boy by sosisi(f): 2:35am On Aug 04, 2009
Aloy_Emeka:

Was he arrested for raping an 18 yr old boy because he is old enough?. I think he was arrested for being gay.

Old enough to be raped without recourse? shocked shocked
He did not consent.
Or you mean adults can't be raped?
Re: Nollywood Actor Arrested For Raping A Boy by sosisi(f): 2:37am On Aug 04, 2009
P.M.News gathered that Alhaji Alaso sexually assaulted the teenager, Kabiru Amusa, at his residence, on Friday, 16 January. Narrating his ordeal to the police, the victim, a petrol attendant working at Ayokunnu Petrol Station, Abule-Taylor, near Abule-Egba, said Alhaji Alaso has been luring him to his house for a long time, promising to get him a more lucrative job.

He said after a long persuasion, he decided to honour his invitation, only for the man to drug him with the assistance of some men believed to be homosexuals. Kabiru told the police that he was drugged with Don Simon drink and that the man locked him up and had marathon sex with him through the anus, leading to tears and bleeding.

P.M.News further gathered that after the dastardly act, Alhaji Alaso released the teenager, who, afraid for his life, refused to tell his parents what transpired. “But when I could not defecate for four days and I was feeling very uncomfortable, I had to tell my father, who immediately brought me to Area ‘G’ to report the incident,” Kabiru told P.M.News.

The police immediately swung into action and swooped on the suspect’s building. On sighting the police, the suspected homosexual reportedly escaped through the roof of his house and has since been at large. His suspected co-conspirators are Wahab Adeniyi, 39; Gbenga Aladelusi, 32; Okoro Emeka, 21; Hastrup Adesoji, 24; Gbenga Odumolu, 23; Azeez Amusa, 45 and a lady who prevented the police from arresting him, Mrs. Yetunde Adelugba, 38.

While the police has declared the prime suspect wanted, the co-conspirators were on Monday, charged before the Ikeja Magistrate’s Court 8, for conspiracy and indecent sexual assault on a male. The seven suspects were remanded at the Kirikiri maximum prison, pending further hearing in the case, on 20 March.

Meanwhile, the family of the defiled teenager has appealed to the Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Mike Okiro, and the state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Marvel Akpoyibo, to ensure that the prime suspect, Alhaji Alaso, was arrested and brought to book. They said this became necessary because the suspect was sighted at the premises of Area ‘G’ last week, in company of a senior police officer from the Force Headquarters annex, Alagbon, Ikoyi, and he was not arrested. P.M.News gathered that before the case was charged to court on Monday, the Force Headquarters, Alagbon, had requested for the transfer of the case

http://thepmnews.com/2009/01/29/homosexual-rapes-teenager
Re: Nollywood Actor Arrested For Raping A Boy by sosisi(f): 2:39am On Aug 04, 2009
I wish I could find the Alhaji's picture
Re: Nollywood Actor Arrested For Raping A Boy by AloyEmeka8: 2:50am On Aug 04, 2009
His suspected co-conspirators are Wahab Adeniyi, 39; Gbenga Aladelusi, 32; Okoro Emeka, 21; Hastrup Adesoji, 24; Gbenga Odumolu, 23; Azeez Amusa, 45 and a lady who prevented the police from arresting him, Mrs. Yetunde Adelugba, 38.
Okoro Emeka was the same guy who knocked up tpiah. grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actor Arrested For Raping A Boy by AloyEmeka8: 2:51am On Aug 04, 2009
$osisi:

Old enough to be raped  without recourse? shocked shocked
He did not consent.
Or you mean adults can't be raped?
I thought he agreed to give him some chop chop. I didn't know he drugged him.
Re: Nollywood Actor Arrested For Raping A Boy by sosisi(f): 3:00am On Aug 04, 2009
what is a lady doing amongst homosexuals?
Re: Nollywood Actor Arrested For Raping A Boy by AloyEmeka8: 3:04am On Aug 04, 2009
She could be their love-vendor.
Re: Nollywood Actor Arrested For Raping A Boy by AloyEmeka8: 12:04am On Aug 06, 2009
I wish I could find the Alhaji's picture
Lamidiobi once said he tried gay sex but never liked it. It could be him.
Re: Nollywood Actor Arrested For Raping A Boy by sexyLeamon(f): 6:19am On Aug 07, 2009
who is him? can someone please post a pic
Re: Nollywood Actor Arrested For Raping A Boy by Nnabuchic: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2009
pls paste the gay actor on net and let the whole world see him. but we knw very much dat Alahaji Alaso might be diabolic and used the boy sexually and spiritually. PMAN president should take up the case immediately before the image of the Nigerian Movie Industry tanishes.
Re: Nollywood Actor Arrested For Raping A Boy by goldedprince: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
AloyEmeka8:
Any reason for arrest join

(1) (Reply)

20 Celebrities Who Drive Their Partners Crazy By Snoring / Kim Kardashian's Unclad Pix Photoshoped / Funke Akindele Now Vitafoam Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.