Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) (47014 Views)

Man Drives Out A Burning SUV From A Fire Scene In Lagos (Photos) / Young Girl Helping Her Mum Fry Yam And Akara Crushed By Jeep In Owerri. Photos / Sienna Hits Lexus Jeep In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) by Praizekeyz(m): 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
Wen winches and wizards don mean you.
Re: Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) by lollykyd(m): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
jump lyk brucelee. lwkmd
Re: Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) by freshkik(m): 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
Buy innosson motors them nor go hear...#buyNigeriaToGrowAfrica

1 Like

Re: Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
gbese re ooo .
Re: Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) by Marley01(m): 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
That's my kinda guy! Strong and smart!! Thank God for his life sha..
FEMALE Nairalanders, what would you do if u were in such a situation as this? With the vehicle still in motion.
Re: Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
BreadandBeans:

Or His enemies from village tried to kill him

Lol indeed with fire!
Re: Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) by Marley01(m): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
freshkik:
Bros no be Naija d matter happen.
Re: Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) by Marley01(m): 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
freshkik:

Bros no be Naija d matter happen.
Re: Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) by searchng4love: 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
conversion...or leaking fuel....or combustible in engine bay..

nairaman66:
Few causes!
Bad fuel
American car, Chinese engine
Driver smoked cheap weed!
Blame GEJ
Re: Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) by mzvyne(f): 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
CastedDude:
he had no choice ..wouldn't u do such at that moment ?
a
Adrenaline makes heros of us i guess.
Re: Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) by Samlizy(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=NwaNimo1 post=44724736]what a loss....that is not a loss he should thank God for his life
Re: Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) by ajatim(m): 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
The car mght hv bn givng d guy sign who knws.
Re: Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) by murtalaa(m): 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hope he has rescued the fuel inside.
Re: Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) by Psoul(m): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
misscall247:
SPEED KILLS but thy will Neva listen

WRONG....Speed dont kill, over speeding can kill. Even at snail pace, dat is also speed. At any pace u are, u r on a particular speed. Speed does not only mean moving very fast.
Re: Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) by alaskido(m): 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
One stupid electrician don use the car do experiment. grin So fire service no dey Douala? Them leave car to burn to ashes?
Re: Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) by blazetitov: 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
missyadorable:

Poor how? How can somebody who owns such a cool ride be poor? Be careful oh! Are you richer than him??

Hehehehehe! Just kidding

grin grin grin grin
Re: Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) by Emmyrano55(m): 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
ladyF:

I get fuel. grin
No i get kerosene. Lol
Re: Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) by ladyF(f): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
ChezB:
LadyF I know u very well did u just say u have fuel?
lol as I see ur post, I don pick race with my jerrican grin

no free fuel here biko tongue
Re: Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
this suzuki dey run die...very fast ride
Re: Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) by successgroup(m): 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
Thank God for life save my man
Re: Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
A Jeep went up in flames while on high speed along Bonapriso expressway in Douala, Cameroon on Thursday (yesterday). The cause of the fire tragedy was not given, but witnesses around revealed that the driver had to open the car and jump out while the vehicle was in motion. quite an unfortunate incident...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/driver-jumps-out-of-his-jeep-after-his.html

Mechanics will remove good carburrator or injector, reset a damaged on and fix. Electricians will keep your improvise fuses with wires. That is the result. Thank God for his life though.
Re: Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
searchng4love:
conversion...or leaking fuel....or combustible in engine bay..

Yeah!!
Re: Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) by ststyreal(f): 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
misscall247:
SPEED KILLS but thy will Neva listen
Please what has speed got to do with a car going up in flames, further explanation will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) by ststyreal(f): 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
lastpage:
Dont put Fuel inside the Vehicles Boot!
Always have a "working and unexpired" Fire Extinguisher in your vehicle.

Sorry for the loss Bro.

Lastpage!
So please, where should we put the fuel?
Re: Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) by adehika: 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
Who wan die

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos / Canada Closed Work Permit / Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.