Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,753 members, 7,862,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband (51629 Views)

Chioma Okoye Prays For Husband On Her 34th Birthday / Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by harmbhrosz(m): 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
praizeblog:
must we see everything she's doin

latest update::: New video : Adekunle Gold – Ready mp4 http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/04/new-video-adekunle-gold-ready-mp4.html?m=0
song of life wink
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by Justicealh3(m): 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
And sooooooooo
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by IYANGBALI: 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
The husband will later pound her in the night in the same style she is standing to pound the yam
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by duduade: 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
titsqueez:
She is not even holding the pestle properly

As in.. The kitchen sef no Behind
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by Goldmaxx(f): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
ireneony:
Good for her
wats d big deal, my moda has been doing so for my fada. Rubishhhh
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
harmbhrosz:
song of life wink
nasoo
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=SURElee post=44727890][/quote]abi nw
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by aameyah(f): 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
sholatem:
Wise woman,she saved her marriage with pounded yam pix,when all her fans see,is her husband going to mkt for her,a wise woman will build her home,Maybe Mide wil learn frm dis kiss

Maybe Mide will learn from this, meaning what?
So because I don't post pictures of soups means I don't cook soup?
Must she flaunt her relationship online for all to see? Na wa for una oo!
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by alaskido(m): 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
Why she no upload when the hubby dey bang her for bed. Oloshi, Iranu undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by justmenoni: 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
Eyah me wey I be man sef no sey no be so dem dey pound yam...All in Name of forming loyal wife she come collect pestle from maid come begin dey show off
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by aalangel(f): 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
This is an old picture!!!!!!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by ppnye: 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
Damage control, after the info of her husband being the one that goes to market for foodstuffs and all that.
Then again, it could be a snapshot from a movie she was featured. The settings of the kitchen itself does not show any of the grandeur associated with them. I'm just observing.
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by Nyceguy92: 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=rry807 post=44725605]

Very soon, everybody will register a name on NL for the purpose of posting when they or their relatives poo in the toilet.

The moderators are definitely either sleeping or have lost sense of what makes a suitable publishable content.

What a waste of people's useful time!
Chwrrrrrrr...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by Nyceguy92: 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=rry807 post=44725605]

As an after thought, I checked the profile of the poster.
Not surprisingly, about 99% of his/her posts are on celebrities.

Posts like this unnecessarily overpopulate the pages.
Better to read others if we don't have anything reasonable post. Please.
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by madjune(m): 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
She stands while pounding.

Hmm. How real is that?
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by gbame(m): 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
kennygee:
That Pounded yam doesn't look appealing.
Looks like Eba. And who pounds yam with such a short pestle?
Also pounding yam wearing her wrist watch. The pic is just for show.
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by Briona(f): 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
She is pounding with a wristwatch,and dressed as someone going out..thereis God ooo. Celebs and their false life.
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by banmee(m): 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
dapsoneh:
Stunt oshii grin

Make them they decieve themselves. Why would I put my wife through this when the powdered one exists? Not to mention the damage this will do to the structure of the building. Nigerians sha.
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by diamond88: 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
kowema:
Social media, the end of private matters.
How is dis news useful?..

And who else pounds yam fully kitted up like this?, with full regalia and glass face wrist watch.
Must be a learner

Am telling u, the picture is make up. That's not how to pound yam.
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
Publicity stunt,Damage control-after she was lambasted for turning the houseboy husband to a slave market goer.I can see what the Man is passing through though those public love is just a mere smoke screen-

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
And do they wear wristwatch to pound yam,and is that how to pound yam standing and taking pictures while pounding to show the gullible public? Or she collected the pestle from the husband to snap?
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by Lionsclaw: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
Who for pound am before?? The husband when just return from market? undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by rafcrown(m): 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
How many people will eat this "pounded"YAM?
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by banmee(m): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
ppnye:
Damage control, after the info of her husband being the one that goes to market for foodstuffs and all that.
Then again, it could be a snapshot from a movie she was featured. The settings of the kitchen itself does not show any of the grandeur associated with them. I'm just observing.

Only in Nigeria. What is wrong with a man going to the market to buy things for the home. Your mentality will destroy you people. Is your spouse not your partner? I do it all the time. All it says is your spouses are jobless and are not engaged. If they are, you guys will have no choice but to share responsibilities.
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by Mbediogu(m): 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
OMG. Why is she cooking for a non celebrity? Did she not tell us that her husband is the one that bargains and haggles in the marketplace to buy fish, pepper and Maggie, while she manicures in the living room for hours? What's she doing in the kitchen with mortar and pestle?
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by kayalla(f): 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
that thing no be yam ne ede she de pound. and why is this news?
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
sukkot:
she tryna clean up her fu-ck-up. i am sure after the revelation she said about her husband buying ata rodo in the market for the past 18 years her husband felt emasculated and ashamed and begged her to post picture of her pounding yam for him lolzzzzzzzzz these yeyebrities yaf kee mee oooo grin

i peep game. i see tinz. Joavid come chee chumtin ooo

lol.

making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Sukkot you are one crazy negro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by sukkot: 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
Joavid:

lol.

making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Sukkot you are one crazy negro.
grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by sinisters(m): 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
grin grin grin
Damage control stunts...

After she go misyarn say na her husband dey go market..
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by wendy26: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
rry807:
The actress and mother or four shared the photo and wrote;
"Hehehe... When you're married to an #Edoman. Lol.. #poundedyam #sometimes"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEOETzjG0L0/?taken-by=realomosexy

na me go pound am bf?
Re: Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband by itstpia8: 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
ppnye:

Every photo shoot done by a (Nigerian) celebrity, is about money.

In this instance, wood or the associated industry, is probably what is being solicited here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her / Wizkid Storms 02arena Stage Wearing Close to N3million Dress, Fans Reacts (photo / Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.