Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

What Next After Service? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Next After Service? (856 Views)

What Did You Do With Your NYSC Uniform After Service? / What's Your Plan After Service Year? Here Is An Opportunity / Life After Service Is Serious In The Labour Market,these What U Need Why Serving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Next After Service? by ifyan(m): 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
What Next After Service?

There is saying that "everything in life begins with a step". I hope you understand that.

And there are stages in life you have to pass before you cross to the other side (phase). Every graduate of this country(Nigeria) be it home or abroad will pass through NYSC before you can be qaulified for labour market.

It is a dream come true when your call up number has been sent to you from NYSC authority because of what it entail; during and after service.

Now my question is what next?
Expecially Batch A members of Match 2015/April 2016 after your POP on 14th April 2016.

You remember after your service (no more allowee, no more CDS etc), now it is a multiple responsibility.

1. Labour market is waiting for you.

2. Your parents or guardian or society are waiting for their rewards for their sweat on you all those past years.

3. Your younger ones are expecting you to take care of their responsibilities partially

4. Society waiting to see what you will become after service.

5. Government are waiting for your input to the growth of the nation.

6. Life goes on after service.

7. And I waiting for your progress for you to support my site (hmmmmm na prayer).

8. Etc

All this is plan how your future will be (with proper plan, you know the rest)

Life have different stage, just play your part and live the rest to ALMIGHTY.

Because it will be better for You and Nation at large

Thanks.

Re: What Next After Service? by ifyan(m): 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
Fp
Re: What Next After Service? by ifyan(m): 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
Data1234:
Get affordable and cheap data

Ok sir
Re: What Next After Service? by ifyan(m): 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
This is to motivate others for what next to do during service

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: NYSC Sends Sms To Stream 2 / 2017 Batch A Prospective Corps Member / 2021 Oyo State Batch C Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.