Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,825 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Tips For Investing In Foreign Large Companies Like Google And Facebook. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tips For Investing In Foreign Large Companies Like Google And Facebook. (518 Views)

Abuja Overtakes Lagos In Foreign Capital Inflows / As A Country With Long-term Power Shortage, Nigeria Is Very Good For Investing I / Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Investing In Foreign Large Companies Like Google And Facebook. by Phranex(m): 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
I often wonder what investors look out for when trying to invest in a company whether big or small. also, if you wanted to buy stock from Facebook , what indices/ratio should you gaze on. I recently looked up Facebook stock. the automated voice on my phone said Facebook stock ended at 0.03% yesterday Being 14 April 2016, I also saw something like $110 close to that percent. what does this all mean? and how do you determine when it is proper to invest in large Corporations.

cc: dominique
Re: Tips For Investing In Foreign Large Companies Like Google And Facebook. by UD101(m): 2:07am On Apr 16, 2016
Phranex:
I often wonder what investors look out for when trying to invest in a company whether big or small. also, if you wanted to buy stock from Facebook , what indices/ratio should you gaze on. I recently looked up Facebook stock. the automated voice on my phone said Facebook stock ended at 0.03% yesterday Being 14 April 2016, I also saw something like $110 close to that percent. what does this all mean? and how do you determine when it is proper to invest in large Corporations.

cc: dominique
Same as here wt our stock xchange, $110 represents d value of Facebook Inc. as at the 14th of April 2016 and it flunctuates daily. So if u want to b a shareholder, U'll hv to pay $110 x number of shares u intend buying. But U'll hv to open an account with an American stockbroker, its called a CSCS account here.

(1) (Reply)

3 Websites To Make N70K+ AND Definitive Guide Of How To Sell On Amazon / Please I Need Advice On How To Deposit And Withdraw Money Online / Just 2 Odds Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.