Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,644 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance (49743 Views)

Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) / Man Caught Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Delta State (Photo) / Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Islie: 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
A so called man of God has been nabbed while raping a married woman during a deliverance programme.

A so called man of God identified as Pastor Attah, has been busted as he was forcefully having carnal knowledge of a female church member he was conducting a special deliverance for in his church.

The sordid act, according to a witness who sent in the report, happened in a town in Oron Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State.

Pastor Attah reportedly relocated from Cameroon, where he had spent many years to establish the church called The Salvation Light of the World Ministries, and has been performing signs and wonders, drawing members from far and near but no one knew he was hiding behind the church to perpetrate evil.

"When pastor Attah came back home and claimed to be a man of God, many did not take him serious because those who knew him as a young man, knew he was very stubborn with some criminal tendencies.

In fact, he left the community when he was caught stealing. So when he came back proclaiming to be a pastor, many did not believe him at first but with time, people started going to his church because he was performing miracles.

But everyone was shocked when some people paraded him almost naked in the village claiming that he was caught raping a married woman late at night."

"From what we gathered, he had given the woman a special delivery assignment which she was to carry out with dry fasting. After the seventh day, as the woman was sleeping in the church, Pastor Attah who was supposed to be praying with her, sneaked to the weak woman, and told her the holy spirit told him to have sex with her to complete her deliverance.

The shocked woman allegedly refused and he tore her clothes and forcefully raped her while she tried in vain to fight him off. She managed to scream and some neighbours who heard her rushed to the church to see Pastor Attah on top of her.

The people raised an alarm and other people went to the scene where the woman was rescued. The rapist pastor was given the beating of his life and taken to the chief's palace where he was kept till day break with people trooping to catch a sight of him.

At the moment, the church has been deserted while he has absconded from the village out of shame."

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/touch-not-my-anointed-pastor-caught-raping-married-woman-during-special-deliverance-id4922722.html
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
shocked why should I even type

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by donbenedict(m): 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
Salvation light of the world ministries...

By their fruits you shall know them..

Soon another one will be, salvation grace of the light ministries

Salvation army international ministries

Salvation word of the light churc

Etc.

I can permutate 7500 salvation churches for anyone dat wishes to set up his/her own ministry grin

Fake is fake. Dats how they pepetrate evil under the word of God

15 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by jaymejate: 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
grin
Even Deliverance is not free

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
This pastor shud be burned alive.. angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Aminat508(f): 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
Deliverance indeed grin grin
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Originality007: 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
shocked
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Slipknot(m): 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
the pastor was trying to sow the final seed of deliverance into the woman, grin grin grin mayb

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by allanphash7(m): 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
i just hate religion

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Welber(f): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
Rape, church, deliverance

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by laurel03(m): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
95% of religion leaders in nigeria are fake..... The best church is in ur heart.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by AntiWailer: 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
end time Pastor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Praizekeyz(m): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
Don't take tins too serious we are just here to catch fun
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Okijajuju1(m): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
PASTOR be like...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by boman2014: 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
things dey happen o
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Gwan2(m): 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
PictureS?....anybody can be framed up using pix...,Anyway if this is true then I can't help bt weep 4 Christendom......The so called Christians ain't even helping matters...A topic lyk diz make news, next you read bashing frm left right centre...Why not reprimand d parties involved having in mind that there are always bad eggs to evrytin...,
Take a look at d Moslem folks....u think dey dnt hav diz sex escapades?...I am from Northern Nigeria so I can tell you hell YES dey do it even in d most unimaginable way.....Som of diz Islamiyas are jus breeding grounds for paedophilesm....where most of diz mallams have carnal knowledge of diz toddlers. .....is it Imams or Alfas...story 4 another day...
You may ask why don't we hear such most tyms.....simple reason is it won't sell when it hits the media cause like a cult you can hardly see Moslem faithfuls criticise or rubbish thier Faith in public because of an individual misdememour....You may ask why then do som criticize Boko haram activities....den I will tell you that is because BH has escalated to an unprecedented level that the chicken has come home to roost themselves....
Also to whoever is so quick to post ridiculous topics or questions on the frontpage mostly on Sunday to open the floor for ridicule and badmouthing of Christianity while we hardly see Questions like WHY DID THE PROPHET MARRIED AN UNDERAGE, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ISLAM AND EXTREMISM etc on frontpage.....continue
Before you go there....am not trying to be sanctimonious, ,is juz an observation.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
allanphash7:
i just hate religion

So,if it was a primary school teacher....you would hate teachers and schools, and education?

If it was a doctor, you would hate all doctors and anything to do with medicine?

If it was a footballer....you would hate football and everything that has to do with football

If it was an atheist, you would become a hater of atheists and atheism.?

If it was a lawyer....you would hate the law and all other lawyers?

If it was a mechanic, you would hate anything auto-mechanics ?

If it was a journalist, you would blame the media ?

Blame individual people for their sins...not their beliefs.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by tobtap: 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
nawa ooo... endtime pastor undecided
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
Sad!

What are christians getting delivered from that Jesus did not complete on the cross?

The idea that after Jesus has delivered you from sin and satan you somehow need some other deliverances baffles me.

It's sad that this woman was duped by this charlatan, and there are many of them around fleecing God's sheep

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
These people just encourage atheists the more...
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
shocked
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by xynerise: 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
And the gullible ones will still fall for these silly pastors.
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Arewa12: 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
i dont trust any pastor. I only trust God nd king james bible

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by chinoify: 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
Epic pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Wilson125(m): 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
pinsures $ videos else Idonblivit.. ntanga nkan ado..
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by IVORY2009(m): 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ekiate! This religion of a thing is killing the country, so many false prophets spring in frm no where, "Man of God" anyway, the economy of Nigeria is not friendly @ all, unemployed can easily rent a room and parlor and start a church for survival, the members would definately pay tithe and offering, some even pay first fruit and so on, I sorry sorry oooo, I sorry for Nigeria, by Femi Kuti
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by nairaman66(m): 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
What an irony!! I think the pastor needs deliverance from the spirit of fornication!!!
Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by Nawa4nl: 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nairaland MODS

Why are you quick to mock Christianity but treat Islam with reverence.

Any story mocking Christianity hits the front pages, while at the sametime you will not dare insult islam.
Even when the evidence is overwhelming you will never put islamic stories on front page.

You need to start treating Christianity with respect.

I am not saying that if this story is true which I doubt, that is good.
But we all know that if this was an imam mentioned nobody will put it on front page.

Unless you are all saying that nobody cares about islamic stories or that they are not important enough to make front page.

Please MODS give Christians the same respect you give Islam.

We never threaten anybody but expect respect from all the MODS.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance by bash4us(m): 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
I always tell my people that all the signs and miracles in this world has been done and are in the Bible and Qur'an.

Any miracle nowadays na jazz and voodoo but my people will not listen. undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo / 20-Year-Old Lady Raped During Job Interview In Lagos / Herdsmen Attack Maraban Kantona Plateau, 4 Killed, Church, Hospital, House Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.