Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,125 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old (22669 Views)

King Ayo Balogun, Wizkid's 2nd Son And His Hairstyle Step Out In Style / Binta Diamond Diallo & Wizkid's 2nd Son In Lovely New Photos / Wizkid's 2nd Son Ayo Jnr Looking Too Cute During Visit To Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by Marley01(m): 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
Who has seen Aunty Linda? Tell her to come see something..
Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by Itannooluwa(f): 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
popcykaylah:

Is it wizkids fault that linda is looking old and she's not married ..not his fault her puna is stinking.. grin
av u smelt her "puna" b4? ret**ded nd biased fellow
Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by slowbreeze(f): 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
Has resemblance wit wizzy tho..abeg na him pikin!
Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by haryomikun(m): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
adorablepepple:

undecided I have quoted you ooooo do your worst!
Wizkid is irresponsible oooo but the ones who are foolish and lack dignity and respect themselves are the S tupiid harlots called his baby mama. Why would a lady stoop so low to sleep with someone she is not married to. If they had closed their legs they would have prevented all this Nonsense but greed killed them.

A lady can always sleep with someone she isn't married to, it's allowed.

Getting preggy could seem to be a bit of problem to society

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by Jacko1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
The pikin resemble d mama oh

Wizkid u neva see....more pictures of
4 months old
5 months old
6 months old....
1 year old
13 months old
14 months old
20 months old
2 years old
31 months old

You go knw say u born pikin true true

Fire in binta diallo gold digger
Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by bayonino: 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
I can categorically now say that there is relatively a high number of irresponsible ladies nowadays!... I only pity this kid!... I dont even blame Wizkid, i blame these our foolish girls of nowadays, they can open their legs to even dogs!!!... Smh!!
Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
ChizzyMaris:

If I hear. Why some people like to dey lie like this sef?
You won't believe it, Guess all women are the same to you cheesy bt i meant dat.
Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
DrChukzy:

Hmmm. Pishure or idonblifit Lies from MR Lai the wicked producer.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy He wouldn't tell me if his on nairaland so i won't upload his pics.

Am i making sense?.
Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by x6blade(m): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
haryomikun:
You mean the son he seems to have abandoned. Like it or not, this wizkid of a guy is heading into destruction. Renting houses, not investing and other stuff.

Probably the two children he has will grow up to resent him because of his denial of them from the start.

What an Irresponsible father!!

Quote me thunder strike you

Was Wizkid ever original with his music?

http://www.themchub.com/was-wizkid-ever-original-with-his-music/
lol hater oshi
Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
I still haven't seen any resemblance here o.
Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by Sprintson(m): 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
popcykaylah:

Is it wizkids fault that linda is looking old and she's not married ..not his fault her puna is stinking.. grin

I usually don't reply Retards but we should all know that Wizkid is a great singer and Linda a very wonderful lady both of them are successful at what they do....they have issues that's normal,but are we saying Wizkid did right by directly insulting a womans punna? With that act alone I disliked him sharpali coz if u ask me Linda is more mature than the Brat..them nor b mates.
Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by kelechiMarie(f): 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
free2blast:
People can lie for Africa. Her boyfriend is more handsome than wiz kid but his money is more cute than that of her boyfriend.
Oga just because you place wizkid on a high pedestal doesn't mean everyone would. Believe it or not ,not everyone is fazed by the money and fame.
Btw does this baby mama pay bloggers to write about her ? The kid is three months old! Kini big deal.
Cute kid
Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by Amberon11: 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
is it Linda's fault wizkid got evicted from his home?

pls be sane, The "smelly p@$$#" thing was just his defense mechanism against her.
popcykaylah:

Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by Amberon11: 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
pls be sane.

it takes two to have sex so it makes no sense to blame the girl alone for a crime the guy even spare headed.

double standards is the reason Africa is still in stone age.

adorablepepple:

undecided I have quoted you ooooo do your worst!
Wizkid is irresponsible oooo but the ones who are foolish and lack dignity and respect themselves are the S tupiid harlots called his baby mama. [b] Why would a lady stoop so low to sleep with someone she is not married to. If they had closed their legs they would have prevented all this Nonsense but greed killed them. [\b]

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by Amberon11: 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
May your days be long.
Sprintson:

I usually don't reply Retards but we should all know that Wizkid is a great singer and Linda a very wonderful lady both of them are successful at what they do....they have issues that's normal,but are we saying Wizkid did right by directly insulting a womans punna? With that act alone I disliked him sharpali coz if u ask me Linda is more mature than the Brat..them nor b mates.
Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by popcykaylah(m): 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=Itannooluwa post=44730313] av u smelt her "puna" b4? ret**ded nd biased fellowp[/quote
Lol me retardedd?? I be wan give you a hit but your photograph and dressing says alot..]
Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by dayosweetness(m): 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
haryomikun:
You mean the son he seems to have abandoned. Like it or not, this wizkid of a guy is heading into destruction. Renting houses, not investing and other stuff.

Probably the two children he has will grow up to resent him because of his denial of them from the start.

i know people can be stupid with their speech but urs is the most unreasonable speech i have ever seen and it shows you are a low lifer..get a life fool!!!!
Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by popcykaylah(m): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
herbie27:
Guy!, stp being silly abeg!, am sure she wouldn't look at him twice.

Have you been inside her puna or wat ever u call it to knw it's stinking?.....that's too much of an insult for some1 who has nothing wit u.
Funny how peeps attacked me here..I only replied a guy's post..btw na wizkid say her puna dey stink not me ..I only repeated what he said ..shikena..but really linda stoop low and messed up her adulthood to have started a war with wizkid..
Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by Itannooluwa(f): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=popcykaylah post=44734200][/quote] Get lost
Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by popcykaylah(m): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
Sprintson:

And who be retardds o?
Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by grandstar(m): 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
haryomikun:

I think he only denied the 2nd one.
Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by udemzyudex(m): 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
ItzTun3chi:

Baba Nla would sha still feed your family and generation.fvcktard angry

U think everyone on nairaland is as broke ad you? Haba u guys should stop posting this trash, how are u sure that wizkid is not evening borrowing money to take care of himself?
Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by MrWhaley: 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
I don't really think y'all get this..you are not seeing the big picture. First,this Binta girl is a gold digger. Why? Because she's notorious for hanging out with celebrities.. She's been with Davido,Kcee,Iyanya...what more??

This Bae is just seeking attention and she's riding the Wizkid name very well to ensure that. Else, why would she name the kid Ayo Junior immediately after birth even when Wizkid had not acknowledged the child??

Someone said she doesn't pay bloggers to write about her. If she doesn't need the attention, why does she keep on posting pictures of the Kid at every opportunity and tagging it 'King Ayo'??

Face it,Nairalanders...this bae is a Gold Digger! undecided
Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by haryomikun(m): 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
dayosweetness:

i know people can be stupid with their speech but urs is the most unreasonable speech i have ever seen and it shows you are a low lifer..get a life fool!!!!
Your sister end up as baby mama dere! grin grin
Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by haryomikun(m): 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
grandstar:

I think he only denied the 2nd one.
Denied the first one for at least a year if not two sef
Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by haryomikun(m): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
udemzyudex:

U think everyone on nairaland is as broke ad you? Haba u guys should stop posting this trash, how are u sure that wizkid is not evening borrowing money to take care of himself?
The guy Nah phool
Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by modskiller(m): 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
Blood of God!!!
What a demonic resemblance....
Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by phammyus: 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
haryomikun:

What about their mothers who are too cheap for a wife? they shamelessly got pregnant for a guy who did not even propose to them.......what a mother!!

They should stop producing bastards all around and more responsible..........they are not worthy to be called mother and so Wizkid himself.
Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by phammyus: 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
rry807:
How time flies...Wizkid's 2nd son,King Ayo is 3 months old today ...Though the star hasn't publicly acknowledged him, he is sure growing up to look like his dad..

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/checkout-adorable-photo-of-wizkids-2nd-son.html

Next time u say Wizkid second bastard son............lets discourage this immoral act. It is not good for our society.

Baby mamas everywhere........shameless mothers.
Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by Temysteve(m): 12:23am On Apr 16, 2016
herbie27:
Is it Linda's fault that he has 2 baby mama at his age?.

Height of irresponsibility.

Wizkid is a kid where Linda is.
pele ooo aunty LINDA broda, go tell ur sister say MENOPAUSE is knocking (in korede bello's voice)
Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by Temysteve(m): 12:26am On Apr 16, 2016
herbie27:
Have had a face to face contact with Wizkid once in PH @Atrium, didn't look at him twice and to add to dat, my BF fine pass am cheesy cheesy not kidding o!

I don't do kids as well cheesy matured minds.
we don hear u, attention seeker..
Re: Wizkid's 2nd Son Turns 3-Month-Old by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 5:13am On Apr 16, 2016
popcykaylah:

Linda vs wizkid don start again?
get a life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia, D’banj And Tiwa Savage Attend Toke Makinwa's Book Launch / Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured / Mr Eazi Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.