Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

‘my Mother Wanted Me To Become A Catholic Priest’ – Humblesmith Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘my Mother Wanted Me To Become A Catholic Priest’ – Humblesmith Reveals (651 Views)

Dominic Igwe, Catholic Priest Who Is Phyno's Lookalike (Photos) / Humblesmith Endorsed By Tummy-Tummy Instant Noodles As Ambassador (Photo) / Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my Mother Wanted Me To Become A Catholic Priest’ – Humblesmith Reveals by Triton1996(m): 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
One of Nigeria’s fastest rising music stars, Humble Smith is someone who has passed through tough times before making it.

In an interview, the ‘Osinachi’ crooner revealed his rough and inspiring background.

He revealed that he once hawked Moi Moi just to survive the hardship of the economy.

Furthermore, he said his father is a football coach and wanted him to become a footballer because of his skills at that but he knew what he wanted was music.

Speaking about his mother’s choice, he revealed that his Mum was the religious type and wanted him to become a catholic priest.

When asked on how his parents reacted when they got to know his intentions, he said he first performed with a group in church while he was very young and his performance was applauded by the crowd present and this made his parents proud so after the performance, his mother bought him a shirt and jean for making her proud.

Emphasizing on his career, he said he wrote songs for a lot of people and he thought since he can do it for people, he can do it for himself too.

1 Share

Re: ‘my Mother Wanted Me To Become A Catholic Priest’ – Humblesmith Reveals by sorextee(m): 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
all these artist, if dey don release one track, and d track blow, dey go come dey lie say dey sell akara, carry cement, etc wen dem dey small. if thats the case, i was a drug mule for years, just to sustain myself through skool undecided undecided undecided..
Re: ‘my Mother Wanted Me To Become A Catholic Priest’ – Humblesmith Reveals by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
see dis guy oo.... u knw suffer half of wat I dey suffer nw.... see u
Re: ‘my Mother Wanted Me To Become A Catholic Priest’ – Humblesmith Reveals by Afrok(m): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
Abeg if Osinachi track nah fine pikin, him for don dey wait make dem give am another beautiful brother or sister by now cheesy
None of them will tell us or write their stories before fame somewhere, but once fame don come, they'll always say things about their backgrounds to draw pity.

Am always happy for those that had poor beginnings and finally made it, coz i go make am too but it shouldn't be the "theme reply" for our celebs in interviews.

I dey dance Osinachi for him...

(1) (Reply)

Article: Kenya Cries – Nigeria Is Slowly But Surely Colonizing Us, Not China / Check Out Omoni Oboli's Sweet-loving Birthday Message From Her Husband / Emmanuel Ikubese Dapper In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.