Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? (76942 Views)

Which Phone Are You Currently Using? / What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? / What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by tola9jaa: 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
2go mb na him i dey take stream this funny videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVpccNTNi04
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by masterblogger(m): 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
Oo
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by LOVEGINO(m): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
ugonwanneokoye:
Tried airtel midnight plan of 1 hr for 100. The speed was great.
chai! E make sense die! I no dey play wit am oooo grin
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Suntemi(m): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
Swift Essential Plus
14Gb - 6am to 12am
Unlimited - 12am to 6am

₦8,000; 30 days

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by ideology(m): 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
akagson:
Since the lifesaving Simple Server got blocked by MTN, browsing alone sef has become a heck of a problem, not to talk of downloading heavy files.

Now I really have need to do some downloads but I don't think I can afford these expensive plans which are mainly suitable for just browsing. I contacted MTN to know if their 3GB for N300 weekend plan is still available, but they said they have stopped it.

I tried to subscribe for this MTN daily unlimited access of N150 but they said my SIM is not eligible. I have tried the SIM of everyone in my house, yet not eligible.

Frustration wan quench me here now. Abeg, which data plan is currently suitable for heavy downloads? Airtel? Etisalat? Glo? MTN? Whether cheat or legal..... somebody help abeg!
Glo night / 24hrs weekend 500 for 3Gb
Airtel bbm plan 1500 for 3
Gb
Glo 2500 for 4.5Gb
Smile 19800 for 60Gb

1 Like

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by dominique(f): 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
Suntemi:
Swift Essential Plus
14Gb - 6am to 12am
Unlimited - 12am to 6am

₦8,000; 30 days

This makes a lot of sense

3 Likes

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
Data abuse grin
Suntemi:
Swift Essential Plus
14Gb - 6am to 12am
Unlimited - 12am to 6am

₦8,000; 30 days

1 Like

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Suntemi(m): 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Data abuse grin

Lol. Well but my job requires a lot of data.
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by TheSociopath(m): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
Olasco93:

I do not think it is 100, it is thus:
30 minutes = 90
60 minutes = 180

That's for during-the-day plan. The one he said is for midnight
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by timilehin007(m): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ntel 9000 a month
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
Etisalat 1k for 3gb
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by hadjipapiey(m): 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
ugonwanneokoye:
Tried airtel midnight plan of 1 hr for 100. The speed was great.

What is d command?
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Suntemi(m): 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
I've been using it for more than a year. I pull an average of 500Gb monthly. It really make a lot of sense.

dominique:

This makes a lot of sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by DaBullIT(m): 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
People

If una wan do post, na the name, explanation, activation code and cost una suppose dey put here

Anything else is Lubbish

6 Likes

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Ray1251(m): 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
I use airtel 200 naira for 3h night plan....I used over 6 GB within d 3h given

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by kechywillz(m): 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
jeytee:
Etisalat N500 for 1 month plus tweakware vpn....download till mama calls!!!
Guy why didnt write down d code na. I need it na
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by dominique(f): 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
Suntemi:
I've been using it for more than a year. I pull an average of 500Gb monthly. It really make a lot of sense.

And to think i used to do a miserable 8gb plan for the same 8k from stingy Etisalat. If I were a heave data user, I'd subscribe to this plan sharperly.
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
Enjoy bro. grin
Suntemi:

Lol. Well but my job requires a lot of data.
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by horsepower24: 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
Desist from Tweaks and Cheats. Even if you have been ripped off by these telecom giants, you should have the moral etiquette of paying for services.

I use smile 4g unlimited access. Its amazingly fast and I've downloaded over 70gb worth of data. Works for me
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by kechywillz(m): 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
iyke926:
Etisalat 1k for 3gb
Guy write down d codes so dat those dat need it will use it and not just mentioning 1k for 3Gb

3 Likes

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by mrajims(m): 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
nawa oooo! see as guys they look for awuf...... guys why una dey fold my hands na? you cant subscribe on your own but your subscribe for bae...... i pity una

1 Like

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by happney65: 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
I use Idirabata network..Dont ask me their coverage area ohh..but i sha know say them fast gann.. grin

1 Like

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
akagson:
Since the lifesaving Simple Server got blocked by MTN, browsing alone sef has become a heck of a problem, not to talk of downloading heavy files.

Now I really have need to do some downloads but I don't think I can afford these expensive plans which are mainly suitable for just browsing. I contacted MTN to know if their 3GB for N300 weekend plan is still available, but they said they have stopped it.

I tried to subscribe for this MTN daily unlimited access of N150 but they said my SIM is not eligible. I have tried the SIM of everyone in my house, yet not eligible.

Frustration wan quench me here now. Abeg, which data plan is currently suitable for heavy downloads? Airtel? Etisalat? Glo? MTN? Whether cheat or legal..... somebody help abeg!
My guy haven't you heard about the Etisalat unlimited data plan? With just 5h, you would browse unlimited for a month. And with another 5h you would have unlimited downloads.
Just like the simple server stuff, this one uses Tweakware. I've downloaded in excess of 4gig over the past 2days.
Stacked up enough films to last me a year!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by omusiliyu(m): 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
tola9jaa:
2go mb na him i dey take stream this funny videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVpccNTNi04

Please share your 2go data setting...for SAS or Psiphon
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by PreacherxSon(m): 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
sseek:
Why not try the mtn 2GB for 45naira and then connect it with simple server or psiphon

Bro abeg, wetin be the configuration / settings for am abeg
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Suntemi(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
dominique:

And to think i used to do a miserable 8gb plan for the same 8k from stingy Etisalat. If I were a heave data user, I'd subscribe to this plan sharperly.

8k for 8Gb? that's day time robbery.

I wish they offer "24/7" unlimited. I hate restriction
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
RobinHez:

U can bypass speed throttling?

Yes boss
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Olasco93: 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
TheSociopath:

That's for during-the-day plan. The one he said is for midnight
Ok.
Thanks. I never knew they had Hourly Plans for Night. Thanks for the correction.
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by PreacherxSon(m): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
Please ooo, someone should paste the configuration / settings for any of them working on PC, abeg many of us in IT need am...thanx

1 Like

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
kechywillz:
Guy write down d codes so dat those dat need it will use it and not just mentioning 1k for 3Gb
Lol..its a BB plan that works on droid. It doesn't work for everyone.
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by UkwuNnu(m): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
Suntemi:
Swift Essential Plus
14Gb - 6am to 12am
Unlimited - 12am to 6am

₦8,000; 30 days

How do you subscribe for the swift essential plus?
I can only find swift essential which is capped at 14gb for 7k and swift family plus which is not 24hours and also capped at 34gb for 8k
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by donholy28(m): 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
Olasco93:

I do not think it is 100, it is thus:
30 minutes = 90
60 minutes = 180
that one is day..d night plan is 100 for 1hr and 200 for 3 hrs also 500 for 6hrs

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Woman Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie From Balcony (Photos) / Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. / How To Identify An Unknown Caller!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.