Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? (76945 Views)

Which Phone Are You Currently Using? / What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? / What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Greyworld: 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
happney65:
I use Idirabata network..Dont ask me their coverage area ohh..but i sha know say them fast gann.. grin
No n rebete area e cover lol.

2 Likes

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Austin234(m): 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
How can i activate it?

ugonwanneokoye:
Tried airtel midnight plan of 1 hr for 100. The speed was great.
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by gmacnoms(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
frenchwine:

My guy haven't you heard about the Etisalat unlimited data plan? With just 5h, you would browse unlimited for a month. And with another 5h you would have unlimited downloads.
Just like the simple server stuff, this one uses Tweakware. I've downloaded in excess of 4gig over the past 2days.
Stacked up enough films to last me a year!
kindly explain how to go about it
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Sibrah: 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
gudluckgreat:

What's the code?
Dial *777# and follow instruction or google " glo weekend plan gloworld " . . . It shld take u to their official site where u can confirm its short code

1 Like

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
ugonwanneokoye:

What is the code? Please
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by BrownChima212(m): 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
Sibrah:
Try Glo 3GB for N500 weekend plan. It is legit but Glo don't have strong Network in lots of places. If you can finish it on weekend u can use it between 12 midnight and 5:00 am for up to a week
Pls how do I activate this??
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
sseek:
Why not try the mtn 2GB for 45naira and then connect it with simple server or psiphon

Wow

Please, what is the code?
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
jeytee:

Yes boss
how do you bypass it?
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
jeytee:
Etisalat N500 for 1 month plus tweakware vpn....download till mama calls!!!

DOES IT WORK FOR IPHONE? Though I am currently on Smile Data plan but as a Ja Omo Naija, make i flex etisalat money sef freely but awoof dey run belle.
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
That's a bit of it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Suntemi(m): 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
UkwuNnu:

How do you subscribe for the swift essential plus?
I can only find swift essential which is capped at 14gb for 7k and swift family plus which is not 24hours and also capped at 34gb for 8k

You may need to call their CC
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by qidos121(m): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
jeytee:

Yes boss
pls is it chat pack or social pack and how do u overcome speed throtling and aw fast is it after u overcome speed throtling
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
frenchwine:

My guy haven't you heard about the Etisalat unlimited data plan? With just 5h, you would browse unlimited for a month. And with another 5h you would have unlimited downloads.
Just like the simple server stuff, this one uses Tweakware. I've downloaded in excess of 4gig over the past 2days.
Stacked up enough films to last me a year!
haba Oga take am easy. Ur etisalat and tweakware different? Even cast the owner of the tweakware wrote it to tell his regular subscribers that the speed is throttled and cannot be bypassed. Dont take my word for it. Check his site. How come you con dey use 4gb in 2 days. Make una dey fear God o. Am not saying you are lying am simply saying if it is true u gat show us proof. grin

#bless

6 Likes

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by ify2nyce(f): 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
airtel night plan is the best lipsrsealed
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by lanre2009: 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
I am on this same plan, but i think it is no longer possible to migrate to it. You can call their customer care line to find out.

UkwuNnu:

How do you subscribe for the swift essential plus?
I can only find swift essential which is capped at 14gb for 7k and swift family plus which is not 24hours and also capped at 34gb for 8k
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by JesusmyGod1: 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
iyke926:

Lol..its a BB plan that works on droid. It doesn't work for everyone.
bro abeg tell me how to us eti Bbm plan on android pls

should I PM u or send u my number pls help me
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by ibietela2(m): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
SPECTRANET
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by ibietela2(m): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
toyosi007:
I use Spectranet unlimited evening plan. It's both legal and otherwise because I get Daily limit of 1 terabyte

From 1am to 7?
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
qidos121:
pls is it chat pack or social pack and how do u overcome speed throtling and aw fast is it after u overcome speed throtling

For normal browsing 700mbps and when im downloading 7 or 8 mbps it depends....i used the social me weekly pack before now and it's speed was throttled after I used up like 10mb but with this im surprised its not
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by BrAkingNews: 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
jeytee:
Etisalat N500 for 1 month plus tweakware vpn....download till mama calls!!!
how please
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Dannymitcy(f): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
pinkyruledworld:
ssee pls I need to chat with u, pls buzz vis whatsapp 08169699225. urgent
shocked please shocked when you get the cheat kindly share it with me via whatsapp 08166163263
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
Look at the photo. It is throttled

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
bro abeg tell me how to us eti Bbm plan on android pls

should I PM u or send u my number pls help me

all you need is here

http://www.mobtechy.com/2016/02/update-how-to-browse-with-etisalat-bis.html?m=1

cc BaddestguyP, edelweiss, hoebamaa, Okorowanta
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by segebase(m): 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
sseek:
Why not try the mtn 2GB for 45naira and then connect it with simple server or psiphon

have done the setting still not connecting ...tell me what to do 08063347753 my whatapp
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by johnshagb(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
Timflex:
haba Oga take am easy. Ur etisalat and tweakware different? Even cast the owner of the tweakware wrote it to tell his regular subscribers that the speed is throttled and cannot be bypassed. Dont take my word for it. Check his site. How come you con dey use 4gb in 2 days. Make una dey fear God o. Am not saying you are lying am simply saying if it is true u gat show us proof. grin

#bless

I was about to reply him, Thanks for coming in on this. I've been battling the speed throttling for two days now, though I use the PC version. Even Kast couldn't proffer a solution. Reconnecting ain't doing the magic anymore. Keeping my arms folded
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by nenergy(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
ugonwanneokoye:
Code please?
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by edubs: 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
Etisalat 500naira for 1month. Unlimited browsing n downloadin. Watsapp 08036517935
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by morganist99(m): 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
dominique:

And to think i used to do a miserable 8gb plan for the same 8k from stingy Etisalat. If I were a active data user, I'd subscribe to this plan sharperly.
chai when you can do Glo 5k 12gb

1 Like

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by guente02(m): 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
No decent Etisalat plan here.
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
jeytee:

For normal browsing 700mbps and when im downloading 7 or 8 mbps it depends....i used the social me weekly pack before now and it's speed was throttled after I used up like 10mb but with this im surprised its not
Dude, fear God and stop lying. That plan is still highly throttled.
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Emeka71(m): 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
akagson:
Since the lifesaving Simple Server got blocked by MTN, browsing alone sef has become a heck of a problem, not to talk of downloading heavy files.

Now I really have need to do some downloads but I don't think I can afford these expensive plans which are mainly suitable for just browsing. I contacted MTN to know if their 3GB for N300 weekend plan is still available, but they said they have stopped it.

I tried to subscribe for this MTN daily unlimited access of N150 but they said my SIM is not eligible. I have tried the SIM of everyone in my house, yet not eligible.

Frustration wan quench me here now. Abeg, which data plan is currently suitable for heavy downloads? Airtel? Etisalat? Glo? MTN? Whether cheat or legal..... somebody help abeg!
Take your laptop to cyber-cafe with Wi-fi ;buy 1hour ticket and download as you like.
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
The number of people following this thread sha shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Woman Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie From Balcony (Photos) / Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. / How To Identify An Unknown Caller!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.