Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance (20991 Views)

Nysc Corpers Protest against Unsolicited Debits by Access Bank (photos) / Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) / Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by Zico5(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
Good
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by banio: 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
PMB why?

Where are the placards
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by joecooper(m): 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
The guy above me just said wats in my mind.... undecided
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by Marley01(m): 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
This Land Is Not For Sale.
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by jmand(m): 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
Pls FG have pity to those corpers who engage them self and obey the clarion call under the sun or rain. What kind of administration is it? Oh come Mr. President don't include those who are serving nation to experienced these stresses, they are your property indeed.
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by Lighthouseman: 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
Pay them oooPay them oooPay them ooo
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by Lighthouseman: 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
Corps are on the first line charge. Meaning the ate paid before soldiers, then police then civil servants. If corners ain't paid, then soldiers haven't been paid... So expect mutiny too from the army or army related robberies.
Buhari oooo... One day one trouble
We were proud to be called Jonathan pikin in our khaki. Try call a corner buhari pikin and tell me the response later...

Buhari never went through school so doesn't care that is why he ordered the killing of corners in bauchi in 2010,today he wants to starve the rest of them.
Tell PA bubu to repent
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by franconian: 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
elmisti:
That's a first!........Pioneer protesting corpers.........I thought dey said corp members ar nt supposed to protest

They are no longer corps members They were discharged yesterday.
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by MzPecs(f): 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
Are they protesting for state or federal allowance?

If it's state allowance then they're just so jobless to do that besides, corps member are not allowed to protest.
Something is fishy here..
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by hadura29(m): 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
mhizbright:
PLEASE MY DEAR YOUTH, LETS BE PATIENT. SOON WE WILL ENJOY THIS COUNTRY TOGETHER. ITS OUR FATHER'S LAND. THERE IS NO WHERE WE CAN GO THAT WILL B LIKE OUR FATHER LAND. SO PLZ LETS ENDURE TOGETHER. LOVE U ALL cool

I hope many youth can understand this... it's our fatherland n we must enjoy sooner or later.

God bless Nigeria...
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by franconian: 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
MzPecs:
Are they protesting for state or federal allowance?

If it's state allowance then they're just so jobless to do that besides, corps member are not allowed to protest.
Something is fishy here..

Ex-corps members are not under any oath not to protest. Anyways I will not join such protest considering the current security challenges faced by protesters... I'll rather go home to mama!
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by Iykon1313(m): 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
ambrosini593:
this is sad

See earlier thread about the protest https://www.nairaland.com/3049815/bayelsa-corps-members-protest-unpaid

The corpers in bayelsa just want to make common sense.
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by XaintJoel20: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
icon8:
Where is the Bayelsa Twitter Senator with "uncommon sense"?
Get fact before spewing rubbish. It's federal allowance they are protesting for not state allowance, so tell you Buhari to cut short his trip to China and urgently attend to them...

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by fascowilly(m): 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
Demostration for what again!!!!abeg who don tire to wear kaki make e comot am joor...abi na by force to serve fatherland

Oh so for the first time am FTC**dancing atilogu***.....dedicate this to ma late dad...keep resting in peace***drops a rose***

Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by MzPecs(f): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
franconian:

Ex-corps members are not under any oath not to protest.
Oh! I never knew they were ex-corps members.

Buh seriously, it's really not worth it!
Aregbesola didn't pay us our allowance as well and no one heard bout it.

I wonder what's with those ex-corpers.
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=fascowilly post=44732044][/quote]

Which of the stupidity are u saluting oo...??okpo!!!is it for the corpers comment or my resting dads own...so I can know aw to face u back
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by squanta(m): 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
laurel03:
Ogaooo... 8 local govt state wt all that big money they get from federal allocations yet they are owing civil servants and Nysc members... #make dt yellow pawpaw, 3 LGA senator to come and bail them out oo
FYI: Corpers are paid directly by the Federal government

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by tbaba1234: 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Get fact before spewing rubbish. It's federal allowance they are protesting for not state allowance, so tell you Buhari to cut short his trip to China and urgently attend to them...

It is state allowances not federal

Read: http://thenationonlineng.net/bayelsa-corps-members-protest-unpaid-allowance/
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by tbaba1234: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lighthouseman:
Corps are on the first line charge. Meaning the ate paid before soldiers, then police then civil servants. If corners ain't paid, then soldiers haven't been paid... So expect mutiny too from the army or army related robberies.
Buhari oooo... One day one trouble
We were proud to be called Jonathan pikin in our khaki. Try call a corner buhari pikin and tell me the response later...

Buhari never went through school so doesn't care that is why he ordered the killing of corners in bauchi in 2010,today he wants to starve the rest of them.
Tell PA bubu to repent

Buhari will pay state allowances??

Read: http://thenationonlineng.net/bayelsa-corps-members-protest-unpaid-allowance/
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by anonimi: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
icon8:
Where is the Bayelsa Twitter Senator with "uncommon sense"?

Does the state pay the corpers or is it the NYSC that pays them their allowee

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by Kingspin(m): 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
I don't think is 100% right for corpers to demonstrate over salaries especially by states. During my time my NYSC, we know it only the federal alawii that due to them, in fact is their right. But for states it a only a privilege to pay corpers. I serve in Kwara state and we only collect alawii from Federal no state payment.
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by bidemi1190: 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
Oboy kori won kill corpers.lol
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

Which of the stupidity are u saluting oo...??okpo!!!is it for the corpers comment or my resting dads own...so I can know aw to face u back
boss, please do me a favour.... Ignore the lame idiot.
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by Asiri1991: 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
Every batch must protest b4 BYSG will pay. Why all d delay?
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
DrMeroThaEmperor:
boss, please do me a favour.... Ignore the lame idiot.

Ok..tnx
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by callJesu: 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
Corpers should be the last person to protest in this nation
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by tbaba1234: 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
banio:
PMB why?

Where are the placards

PMB?? It is the state government that is owing.
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by Lilac91: 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by comrChris(m): 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
every thing is falling apart in this country,,an oil state with the lowest population can not pay corpers who collect only 5k..this country is finished
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by Achorise: 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
This Agency is another agency that needs to be probed, the level of Fraud in this federal Agency maybe higher than that of NEPA,
you dont grant interview

you may never get your allowance if you missed it.

some Northern states use only one day to screen

The #500 they have been collecting from each corp member befor passing out ,in the name of using it to to give out loan, how many loan have they given out? or how many corp member have applied and benefited from it.

ICPC should probe N.Y..S.C
Re: Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
DrMeroThaEmperor:
I doubt if these Bayelsa Corps members went to the 21 days Orientation Camp.

This is so needless.

NYSC is not a Pressure Group & protests like these are frowned at.

Did they speak to the Press? Then they've lost it.

Whatever happened to
*...UNDER THE SUN OR IN THE RAIN, WITH DEDICATION & SELFLESSNESS*

What's the essence of Meditations & CDS Meetings if they will act like those touts at Tombia, Agudama, Swalli, and Mbiama?

#TeamKW/13A/....
#TeamOke-EroKopa
#TeamEkan-Meje Zone
#TeamAGS-Ilale
#TeamWTFamIevenSaying?
they are embarrassing the Oat they took. Not many understand what the call to serve one's fatherland is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving / Taraba To Pay Corps Members ₦85,000 Stipend / Determined Car Electrician Who Is Now A Corper Trends Online. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.