Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! (57828 Views)

Indispensable Qualities To Develop If You Must Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See (2) (3) (4)

Re: 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! by importexpert(m): 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
kobonaire:
Nice write up OP.
Actually, all these tips can even be applied to yahoo yahoo biz grin

are you a yahoo guy?
Re: 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! by deturla: 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
OP, Please come here and let me jam you kiss!. This is so so on point!

Number 4,5,6,7 is so true.

In present day Nigeria with so many bloggers now, the need to differentiate yourself arises. Networking is so important, that's why live events is key! Lagos is a fantastic place to thrive as a blogger.

Mostimes when i get frustrated and tirred, i google the inspiring videos of top bloggers like OloriSuperGirl and SisiYemmie. Men, if you watch those videos, your life will never remain same. LOL!

They keep me going!

Re: 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! by kobonaire(m): 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
importexpert:
are you a yahoo guy?
no, I'm not the son of a prince or related to abacha family tongue
Re: 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! by onoms4luv(m): 12:51am On Apr 16, 2016
@Op can you teach someone any online biz that can consistently pay off some bills. If yes, let's talk.

Thanks for the write up tho.
Re: 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! by McBrooklyn(m): 7:21am On Apr 16, 2016
importexpert:

is yahoo your dream job? there are legitimate ways to earn that cash online

Oga, abeg shey you fit show me one way out of your many ways ah fit dey make cash online?
Re: 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! by Mbamifeanyi(m): 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
Nice write up OP... plz some one should put me through in a good online biz...... add me up with my signature.... Any lucrative online biz will also do....
Re: 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! by cynosure489: 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
ideology:
nigerians eheeeee grin
Oya is the motivation not enough …
Lool..My brother..Motivation lives in our churches.. We can always get them

Re: 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! by ideology(m): 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
cynosure489:

Lool..My brother..Motivation lives in our churches.. We can always get them
ok hommes

Re: 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! by BLWeb: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
@importexpert

I sent you a PM. please can you reply back? Thanks
Re: 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! by abbeyforex(m): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
@OP,this is a very helpful piece,permit me to also post this. Not my write-up but copied from the internet,I believe it will be useful for someone.

10 Tips to Create and Succeed an
Online Business in 2016

Probably you’ve browsed some blogs or websites and your goal is to find a recipe to succeed your online business. But first, you should know that there is no such a things called ”secret” to succeed a business.

But, you can succeed if you think, and make the relevant changes before starting.

This won’t make a successful business only, but will save you time and money. So, let’s start talking about
the following simple tips for online business success.

Tips for starting an online business and succeed

1. Think before starting your online
business If you really want to build a successful business online.

You should make it in your mind, the real project will
come later. This is the most important step, it will save you time in the future.

To find your own steps to starting an online business,
you have to take a pen, a paper, and start writing a list of things about your project. What’s your business
name? How much time you need to create your
project? And what you need for that project? These
are just simple examples that come to my mind now.

You may include people you know who will have a job, or can help you in your business. This will start finding new ideas that you don’t think about them before, it comes naturally when you start linking things between each other.

Example: I think about an online job agency. So, I’ll
start writing these ideas:
People, student, moms, disabled, journalist…
Magazines, newspaper, media, Radio station…
Work from home, easy work, work by category,
freelance, hire someone…

Your list of words or things that you think in direct, or indirect relation with your business, will give you a
clean map about your project. It seems unclear first,
then, you will understand why this step is important.

2. Make a clear goal
Take your time for knowing your project, it’s one of
the most important tips to running a successful
business. You should define your goal, what you want
from your project? And what you need to make that
goal achievable. This will show you all the things and
resources that you need.

Don’t make limits to your dreams, but stay in the real
world. You have to know your budget, but this is not
the most important thing. You can start with a small
budget and make multi-billion business, investors will
come if your project attracts them later.

If your project is to sell cars online in your country,
for example, why not selling cars worldwide? It needs
work to make it real, but, it’s achievable. That’s how to have a successful online business, in these days.

3. Expect the bad to bring the best
You don’t have an idea about the future, today, things
are changing every day, if not every minute. You may
have the strongest business in the world. But, you can
lose all that with a human mistake.

If you really love your project, you should find things
that can destroy it. Of course, in your mind, play the
role of your business’s enemy. That will stimulate the
future and change things or replace others.

Example: Let’s say that you have a powerful web
hosting business, you should expect people who
upload viruses, and others who want to host a spam
website etc… So, simulate a situation where all your
servers are stopped working, and you have electrical
power issues, at the same time. Don’t you think that
this can happen? So, think again.

4. Play two roles
To understand what your customers or visitors (or call it what you want), you should put yourself in their places. If you have a business project about a
software, you should switch the role to “customer”
and forget that you’re the owner. Thus, you will
understand things that business owners can’t see from their own angle, and make the relevant changes.

5. The right people for the right project
The main engine to create your online business is
human and not software. The Software won’t work
without you, if you guess that you will work with
others, like your friends or people in general, then you should have criteria to select them. But, don’t use old stupid criteria like higher degree or experiences to select them.

NASA has thousands of scientists without a master
degree or other graduation, but, they have powerful
brains. Many things and machines that you’re using
every day are the results of Michael Faraday, who has
a basic education, but, his brain worth millions of
useless people.

Select people who can innovate and create new things, you don’t need people with promises. Your business needs building and not saying things and stop there. If you know someone in your family, or public regulations who is educated, and can help in making your project successful, select him and tell him what you want.

"Ask me what things I can’t do and I will tell you things that I can do"

Ask a person “what things he can’t do, honestly?”, then, you can ask things that he can do the right way. That will protect your business from dangerous mistakes. People won’t reject your work, they take their work and living into consideration, they will lie, even, if they’re good people.

So, help them to reject things that are not for them,
and select the right person who can do that task. This
simple tip will build good relations with people who
work with you.

6. Say hello to Google
To make your business online you should think about
Google, it will be your best friend after launching your project. So, prepare a plan to get your online business appears on the first page of Google. Don’t think about keywords only, but, build relations with a similar website, you may collaborate with some software owners or companies, they can help you in the future.

7. Locate your business on the map
Google itself says that listed your business on his maps will rank your business higher. People use Google maps to find regional services and find companies in their countries or regions. You can stay focused on international business, and show your location on the maps for local searches. Bing also, can help you to get more traffic through Bing Maps.

8. Investigate on everything
You don’t own the truth about things in your project,
you should ask and find answers and tips. You can
search for a question that comes to your mind using
Google. You will find new and unexpected great ideas
that can help your business growing.

If you have a health project, for example, you can join some forums about health, there, you can find people who’re interested in the same topics. So, a new easy way to hire people.

9. Make your project Social
Social networks have a higher impact on your online
business growing. People will recommend your
product to each other. You remember the one billion
video view of “Gangnam Style”, that’s a historical
number of views couldn’t be done without YouTube,
Facebook and Twitter. In that case, create social
accounts for your business, this will be a free
advertising way.

There are many places that teach how to be successful at network marketing, and even how to do things the right way, just search for them.

10. Don’t make comparisons
You should know that many popular companies are
successful by chance. You may think the opposite, but yes, some of these popular companies started as small agencies. But, Billionaire investors have skyrocketed them because they’ve found the idea great. Don’t compare your business to others, at the same time, don’t wait for that chance to come, just work, and work again.

The Final Word
To start your online business and succeed, you have to think about everything before starting. That will make your business protected against problems. If you take your time on this step, you will succeed, even, with some issues. Your project building is not planning only, you have to know and learn other useful things. I hope that I helped to find tips to succeed in your online business.

Re: 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! by emmaversity(m): 10:19am On Feb 26, 2021
I need someone to write literature review on a topic in finance.

*Requirement:*
* Must be good in writing research or Undergraduate and masters project.
* Must good in APA and Havard style of referencing.
* Must deliver work free of plagiarism (atleast 15% similarity). Evidence of a plagiarism test.
* Must be able to deliver in 2weeks time
* Must be able to write a minimum of 40 pages excluding references.
* No excuse of NEPA issue
Must constant power

*Payment procedure*
* I am paying #10000
* I will pay #1000 to get the work started
* When the work is complete you will send it then I will pay the balance #9000

*Other Instruction*
*I will provide the format for the literature review
*The sub headings that makes up the conceptual clarification will be based on the reseach objectives and hypotheses which I will forward to you. Same applies to the theoretical review and empirical review.
* If you have trust issue and would like to make sure am not a scammer and would like to deal with me in person we can meet at the university of Lagos.
*Please attach a recent work you have done

If you are interested please kindly apply at
emmanuel.mbah at yahoo dot com

Aliko Dangote Visits Sugar Refinery And Plantation In Kwara State / Tony Elumelu Eating Roasted Corn Inside Plane, Dele Momodu Reacts / My Visit To A Garri Processing Factory With Pictures