Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Ladies How Would You React - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies How Would You React (845 Views)

Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Would You React by ima1(f): 7:00am On Aug 04, 2009
ladies i need ur opinion, and guys how would u expect ur woman to react.

okay a friend at work had an argument with her hubby, it was a heated argument and they both did not speak for about 2 days, but made up later after they were calm and could think straight. well a week later after some even occurred my friend found out from her husband's mouth that the next day after they fought, he went out with his friend and met a girl (apparently a hooker) in the gas station, they spoke and then decided to get a room, according to her husband after he and his friend spoke to the girl, they changed their mind and decided not to sleep with the girl, and the girl ended up taking the money they paid for the room, bcoz the room was under her name. the way my friend found out was surprising bcoz her husband was talking to one of his friend and she over heard him, and when he saw her, he started pleading saying nothing happened, and she does not even know how to react to the situation bcoz this is a man she trusted and is 3 months pregnant for him, she says she has lost all trust in him and now imagines what happened in the past when they argued and he didn't come home til like 4-5am in the morning. she doesn't know if she should be angry or believe him, he pleaded saying nothing happened, and she is pissed bcoz if he could go that far after a little argument, then wat would happen if they had a huge argument that could threaten their marriage, cuz marriage is not a bed of roses, and arguments are bound to occur.

well i told her to play it calm and believe her husband but then again i am thinking that may have not been the best advice, i think she should tell him to take a HIV test to make sure she and the baby are safe, and she is the kind of person that would not stay with a man that cheats on her, but she's gotta consider the baby. so what should she do. and guys, do u really think her husband is telling the truth, cuz seeing him everyday after what he has done pisses her off.
Re: Ladies How Would You React by blandyne(f): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2009
ima1:

the way my friend found out was surprising bcoz her husband was talking to one of his friend and she over heard him, and when he saw her, he started pleading saying nothing happened, .

I honestly think that the guy is lying. Would he have tell his wife, if she didn't catch him on the phone undecided undecided

If it was me in that situation, i'd certainly get enraged and leave. I can't stand cheaters nor liars. I told my boyfriend from the beginning of our relationship that the day i find out he's cheating on me, i'm gone. However, because the wife is pregnant, and am assuming that the husband still wants to be with her (that's the reason he lied to her, fearing to end the marriage), i would advise her to talk to him and find out if it's something he does every time they argue.

I'm really trying to see what i would have done to save my family, but honestly all i can think of right now is HOOKER angry angry.Sorry for not really contribuating to your thread
Re: Ladies How Would You React by Pittbaby(f): 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2009
Unless you are in her shoes it is difficult to predict how you will react . A baby on the way always complicates matter. Only under very extreme circumstances will I ever advise anyone to leave their Husband (or wife).

I would ask to her to get  a complete STD screening for herself and her Husband,  and get Xtian and Professional counselling for them both if they are both willing to stay in the relationship
Re: Ladies How Would You React by Outstrip(f): 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2009
Pittbaby:

Unless you are in her shoes it is difficult to predict how you will react . A baby on the way always complicates matter. Only under very extreme circumstances will I ever advise anyone to leave their Husband (or wife).

I would ask to her to get  a complete STD screening for herself and her Husband,  and get Xtian and Professional counselling for them both if they are both willing to stay in the relationship

And picking up a prostitute is not extreme. We are talking about a prostitute here not that he was sleeping with a co worker. The man is an irresponsible dirty human being. He could have infected his wife and child with a disease. Abeg jo. Just tell it straight. A diseased dog is better than this man
Re: Ladies How Would You React by Fhemmmy: 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2009
Outstrip:

And picking up a prostitute is not extreme. We are talking about a prostitute here not that he was sleeping with a co worker. The man is an irresponsible dirty human being. He could have infected his wife and child with a disease. Abeg jo. Just tell it straight. A diseased dog is better than this man

uh ave a great point.
Re: Ladies How Would You React by canuck(m): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2009
With a baby on the way, they both need professional counseling, fast!
Re: Ladies How Would You React by Fhemmmy: 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2009
canuck:

With a baby on the way, they both need professional counseling, fast!

i dont blv in the counselling.
Some single woman counselling married pple on how to raise kids.
Re: Ladies How Would You React by Pittbaby(f): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2009

hence the need to get STD testing. As much as i hate to say it men picking up prostitutes (the ones that stand on Street Corners or the Aristo chicks) is not uncommon in Naija ( I am not saying there are not good men o!!) . She needs to make the choice to accept the dirty human being that he is or dump his ass . I simply made my point that it is her choice cos I will not remarry her.

me I will kick his ass to the curb dirty stinky thing
Re: Ladies How Would You React by agathamari(f): 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2009
first i would deal with my husband supposed friend who was also in the wrong. then i would deal with my husband and have his mother deal with him as well. if he did have his dick anywhere near her, it will never come anywhere near me again.

(1) (Reply)

Parents Abused By Children (Results Of Prohibition Of Corporal Punishment In Uk) / Tell Us What Have You Learned From Nairaland / Nostradamus Unlocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.