Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) (68073 Views)

Chinenye Anderline: Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into A Lion ... Pictures / Beatbyace, Makeup Artist Covers Nude Lady's Body In Paint For Body Art Work / Creating Beauty Out Of Nothing: The Adventures Of A Photo Artist(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by nurez305(m): 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ok
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by Bobbysmart6(m): 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
obiremy:
How creative! A Nigerian makeup artist transformed a lady to late music legend, Michael Jackson, with the help of prosthetic makeup. The resemblance is striking. More photos below;

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/amazing-check-out-nigerian-lady.html

lmao.indeed micheal jackson
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by ejamahrandy: 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
please do not post advert in this section to avoid been killed
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
G
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by jkendy(m): 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
Stupidity nd foolishness fused together. Hope he'aware of skin cancer, right
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by TheProphetess(f): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
If a white person put 2pac or other black artist make up now una go shout racist undecided
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by Penco2020(m): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
kiss :oI grin sad

Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by kuljayms1(m): 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
wheredemdey:
Wow
She resemble mukina2 cheesy
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
Where your own
armadeo:

I tell you. Wack job.

Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by folks4luv(f): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
this looks like Vampire Micheal Jackson Iol. nice job though
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
osonobua cry cry cry

wiliwili is alive.
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by jtwest(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ehn en, he get fuel? Who he don epp?
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by BossDanniee(m): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
Give that guy a grammy!
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by Babyphinas(f): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hmm
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
na comment i come read ooo
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by siegfried99(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
This on na walking dead oo. Look alike. grin

Not Michael Jackson
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by Ibro2005: 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
It this M.jakson face or horror?
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by Vecto(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nonsense. >:
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
People can ugly o...

Chai..
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by ifecorepublic: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
Endtime Jackson
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by dumie(f): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
This is impersonation!
Make up artists have become masters of disguise

1 Like

Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by tochstorm(m): 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
that is one ugly mj the guy try sha. so guys moral of this story, don't chyke girls at night.
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
Acidosis:
These people do not know the side effects of make-up. It makes women ugly after some years

You have to keep using it to hide the gradual ugly transformations on the skin. The more you want to cover your flaws, the more the face shrinks.

please elaborate?
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by larrysiku20(m): 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
She be like vampire
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by larrysiku20(m): 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
Be like vampire
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by yinkslinks(m): 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
Op next time put make up artist produces ugly micheal jackson so we dont expect much.
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by henroe2k2(m): 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
armadeo:

I tell you. Wack job.

U self. how many U don do?
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by kobonaire(m): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
even MJ is SHH for grave
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by TrollTrap: 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
Acidosis:
These people do not know the side effects of make-up. It makes women ugly after some years

You have to keep using it to hide the gradual ugly transformations on the skin. The more you want to cover your flaws, the more the face shrinks.

And how is this relevant to the thread?
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by happney65: 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
Acidosis:

Not even years bro..Na so i saw one of my EX.I no even recognize her again,whereas when you see her pix she go dey look like Cinderella..she did not put on makeup that day,made her look much darker i could not recognise her again..Then i knew the effects of too much makeup..something she no dey do before..she would only apply little makeup
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by CaroLyner(f): 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
armadeo:

I tell you. Wack job.

For those dudes asking which one I have done...

Here's the thing if you don't like something you don't like it wether or not you can do it. The fact that I don't do make up doesnt mean I cant tell when i see a wack job.

Comprende
hush foool.its a job well done.
Re: A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) by Acidosis(m): 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
Joavid:

please elaborate?

A lady's face is like a blackboard used in a classroom, or an artist's canvas. Do you know the effect of several artistic works on a canvas? Do you know the blackboard, after several writings and cleanings, never remains the same?

Have you ever tried to clean those coloured chalks from a blackboard?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) / Lady Poses Unclad To Celebrate Independence Day In Nigeria, Gets Blasted (Pics) / Free Logo, Business Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.