Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Letter From A Proud Wailer To Nairaland Zombies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter From A Proud Wailer To Nairaland Zombies (934 Views)

From Wailing Wailer To Mischief Makers: Femi Adesina / Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari / Nairaland Zombies And Waillers Census 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter From A Proud Wailer To Nairaland Zombies by Oluwabusobomi(f): 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
Do Me I Do You!!!

You did it to President Jonathan

When Rotimi Amaechi was running amok opposing Jonathan here and there, drinking Bullet energy drink and petitioning international community on how he will form parallel government if he loose election, he was roundly applauded and nicknamed Lion of Ubima.

Governor Ayodele Fayose is giving Buhari the same Amaechi treatment today and people who applauded Amaechi are raging.
You will always reap what you sowed.

Who petitioned America to refuse Jonathan weapons to fight Boko haram based on unfounded human right abuse? Who applauded South Africa when they seized cash Jonathan government hoped to use to purchase weapons?

If you are agrieved that Fayose wrote China to oppose Buhari loan request, it's your sins that is echoeing back to you.

You did it to Jonathan, and it was so sweet.
Don't cry now that it tastes bitter as Buhari is being fed. It is what you sowed!!!

https://m.facebook.com/eshiofuneh/posts/1031660593575391

Lalasticlala

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter From A Proud Wailer To Nairaland Zombies by madridguy(m): 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
Wailers will not stop amazing us with their bend down select references.

Rotimi Amaechi face-off with the Ex-president started when the former governor advise Mr Jonathan to caution Madam Peace with her utterance when it comes to National matter/Party issue.

As for the seized cash " hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn " even unborn babies knew their intentions to milk Nigeria coffer dry.

Abeg, Ekpas, Wailers, Flat Head Laminated Brain, Fayose is just making noise like Shinko phone nothing, i repeat nothing he can do his just a toothless hunter dog.

Note: Don't just quote me, quote with fact.

ISTANDWITHBUHARI.

2 Likes

Re: Letter From A Proud Wailer To Nairaland Zombies by Chubhie: 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
All is fair in love and war. Bring it on. APC brand of deployed propaganda set a bad precedent in our affairs.

5 Likes

Re: Letter From A Proud Wailer To Nairaland Zombies by dukie25: 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
Wow

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Proud Wailer To Nairaland Zombies by Oluwabusobomi(f): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nobody has the monopoly of violence and propaganda!

Same people who were hailing Ameachi and El Rufai some months back are the same pple blaming Fayose

It is the law of karma.., APC sowed it and they will reap it in a million ways!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter From A Proud Wailer To Nairaland Zombies by JuliettaBitch(f): 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
APC is evil and that evil shall continue to befall them

Their barbaric campaign against GEJ made the few who would have supported them now not to do so... Imaging Tinubu condemning the National Conference which the whole world was applauding just to malaign and descredit GEJ's govt.

APC shall never know peace!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter From A Proud Wailer To Nairaland Zombies by idensko(m): 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
Karma is really a bastard
He bleeps ur assssss without condom

5 Likes

Re: Letter From A Proud Wailer To Nairaland Zombies by Oluwabusobomi(f): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
Chubhie:
All is fair in love and war. Bring it on. APC brand of deployed propaganda set a bad precedent in our affairs.

Exactly!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter From A Proud Wailer To Nairaland Zombies by Sweetlemon(f): 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
Do me I do you ke? Point of correction it is "Do me I do me too"

Awon olodo buruku jati jati that think that "doing Buhari" is a way of revenging for GEJ. You are simply doing your dumb as.s self cos if Buhari fails, you will be the most affected by it. Let's look at it this way,
1) Does Buhari queue for fuel
No. There are free filling stations in aso rock
2) Does Buhari have issues sending his children abroad
No. His salary alone is enough to tidy that up.
3) Does Buhari and his family have issues feeding themselves due to high food stuff price nowadays
Hell no! All he need to do is write a budget for his kitchen, even his dogs and he has it!

4) Will a single pin touch Buhari and his family in any case of terrorism outbreak?
Hell no! Not a single pin. He has all the security he needs.

Now ask yourself all those questions and see if you won't be f**ked by the slightest social/economic/political/religious disturbance in the country.
Awon efulefu! Shior!

Gosh! But sometimes one can't help but use insults on these set of humans. cry cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter From A Proud Wailer To Nairaland Zombies by JuliettaBitch(f): 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lalasticlala pls all Zombies worldwide have to see this!

2 Likes

Re: Letter From A Proud Wailer To Nairaland Zombies by poketoholo01(m): 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Awon olodo buruku jati jati that think that "doing Buhari" is a way of revenging for GEJ. You are simply doing your dumb as.s self cos if Buhari fails, you will be the most affected by it. Let's look at it this way,
There are free filling stations in aso rock
3) Does Buhari and his family have issues feeding themselves due to high food stuff price nowadays
Hell no! All he need to do is write a budget for his kitchen, even his dogs and he has it!
4) Will a single pin touch Buhari and his family in any case of terrorism outbreak?
Hell no! Not a single pin. He has all the security the needs.

Now ask yourself all those questions and see if you won't be f**ked by the slightest social/economic/political/religious disturbance in the country.
Awon efulefu! Shior!

Gosh! But sometimes one can't help but use insults on these set of humans. cry cry

Where were u during the years of jonathan? Y didn't u write dis ur story story to caution the APC zombies that their actions were destroying naija?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter From A Proud Wailer To Nairaland Zombies by JuliettaBitch(f): 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
Sweetlemon:

There are free filling stations in aso rock
Hell no! Not a single pin. He has all the security the needs.

Awon efulefu! Shior!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter From A Proud Wailer To Nairaland Zombies by Sweetlemon(f): 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
poketoholo01:

Where were u during the years of jonathan? Y didn't u write dis ur story story to caution the APC zombies that their actions were destroying naija?

Don't you just gerrit? This isn't about GEJ. GEJ is forever made. Apart from all he got to benefit from while in power he still got his whole life insured with entitlements as an ex-President. It's about YOU, YOUR generations and YOUR future. Dummy!

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Proud Wailer To Nairaland Zombies by Oluwabusobomi(f): 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
madridguy:

Rotimi Amaechi face-off with the Ex-president started when the former governor advise Mr Jonathan to caution Madam Peace with her utterance when it comes to National matter/Party issue.

As for the seized cash " hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn " even unborn babies knew their intentions to milk Nigeria coffer dry.

Abeg, Ekpas, Wailers, Flat Head Laminated Brain, Fayose is just making noise like Shinko phone nothing, i repeat nothing he can do his just a toothless hunter dog.

ISTANDWITHBUHARI.

There is not better way to exhibit Zombiesm than this! Thumb up boy!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter From A Proud Wailer To Nairaland Zombies by JuliettaBitch(f): 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Don't you just gerrit? This isn't about GEJ. GEJ is forever made. Apart from all he got to benefit from while in power he still got his whole life insured with entitlements as an ex-President. It's about YOU, YOUR generations and YOUR future. Dummy!

You are now preaching patriotism when you never did same some months back... You are a joker!

Now get it, Nigerians have always been surviving even under the worst regime that you can think of, so Buhari's own will not be an exception; we will surely survive!
But the fact still remains that no meaningful development will take place under Buhari/APC

By 2019, a new party will come onboard and Nigeria will continue in her Transformation mission

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter From A Proud Wailer To Nairaland Zombies by poketoholo01(m): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Na ya papa wey de house n all ur brothers u de call dummy, idiot. Who u de form English for? Abi ur grammar fit buy 1 litre of fuel? Very stupid pikin like u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter From A Proud Wailer To Nairaland Zombies by Pavarottii(m): 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
madridguy:

ISTANDWITHBUHARI.
Who is stopping u from standing? Stand well well ooo...

3 Likes

Re: Letter From A Proud Wailer To Nairaland Zombies by odikimi: 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
Sweetlemon:

No. There are free filling stations in aso rock

Hell no! Not a single pin. He has all the security he needs.

Awon efulefu! Shior!

Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Letter From A Proud Wailer To Nairaland Zombies by theshadyexpress(m): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
Sweetlemon:

and you are so wise you think it sane to insure the future of your loved ones in the admin of an incompetent and ignorant task master? id rather stand alone than fail with the pack

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Proud Wailer To Nairaland Zombies by Ikechu12781: 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
JuliettaBitch:

You are now preaching patriotism when you never did same some months back... You are a joker!

Now get it, Nigerians have always been surviving even under the worst regime that you can think of, so Buhari's own will not be an exception; we will surely survive!
But the fact still remains that no meaningful development will take place under Buhari/APC

By 2019, a new party will come onboard and Nigeria will continue in her Transformation mission

Don't mind that thing

3 Likes

Re: Letter From A Proud Wailer To Nairaland Zombies by Oluwabusobomi(f): 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Letter From A Proud Wailer To Nairaland Zombies by Sweetlemon(f): 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
JuliettaBitch:

Ok. Ok. I give up trying to make a mentally deranged embittered old maid see a little bit of sense. At least you've confessed with your mouth that your hatred for this government is purely sentimental and will NEVER change even if they turn Nigeria to Dubai. Please go on in your fools paradise.
Re: Letter From A Proud Wailer To Nairaland Zombies by Oluwabusobomi(f): 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Ok. Ok. I give up trying to make a mentally deranged embittered old maid see a little bit of sense. At least you've confessed with your mouth that your hatred for this government is purely sentimental and will NEVER change even if they turn Nigeria to Dubai. Please go on in your fools paradise.

Asssshhhiii.., it is past 7 already, u can now go out and hustle.

Zombie!

2 Likes

Re: Letter From A Proud Wailer To Nairaland Zombies by theshadyexpress(m): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
Sweetlemon:

woowww its good to see you describe yourself in few words, you killed it

now i know just how to address you

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Willie Obiano Gives Shuttle Buses To The NPF / Fulani Herdsmen Are Not Fulani but migrants-Emir Of Illorin. / Minimum Wage To N 25, 000 Is A Fake Gesture – PDP To Adams Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.