Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,611 members, 7,861,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) (30805 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Man Hid Cocaine In Shoe Soles, Arrested By NDLEA (pics) / South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by Lubixy(f): 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

There is nothing like main Igbo people, an Igbo is an Igbo. There are many Igbos that were not born in Lagos but were trained in Lagos from Age 6 and 7 and they have shops and doing fine. Where you are trained doesn't determine.
until u tend to comprehend dnt quote me again
Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lubixy:
until u tend to comprehend dnt quote me again
I will quote you because you lack comprehension. You think you can ridicule a particular ethnic and go. Nah! Stereotyping Yorubas as taxi drivers as if we don't have Igbos that are drivers and conductors. You better talk to your people to stop being a mole(drug carrier). By the time mantle of leadership is given to me, I will make sure drug traffickers are sentenced to death.

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
tobtap:
i refuse to check the NAME ... but i know the answer cool
Funny

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by LLVelly: 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
pdppower:
How long will it take people to understand the fact that life of crime isn't always long. You'll get caught at the end of the day and your life will become useless.
the truth is...u might get caught,Yes! But the owner of d drug will buy back d drugs from this agencies or do u think he will leave it? No,no way. The mofo up there u will not hear the story anymore because he will get bail within 3months...depending on the level of the baron. Or have u met any one on atl for drug case? No!
Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by Omeny: 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
All u are here to check names!
Continue!

But when it is the other way round, all u guys will seal ur lips!

Is it only them that do this?

Wasn't one alhaja caught in Abuja airport few days ago? What did we say?

No one holy pass my brother!

This is bad and shameful but let's not generalise it! We all have skeleton over there!

God Bless Nigeria!
Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by Lubixy(f): 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

I will quote you because you lack comprehension. You think you can ridicule a particular ethnic and go. Nah! Stereotyping Yorubas as taxi drivers as if we don't have Igbos that are drivers and conductors. You better talk to your people to stop being a mole(drug carrier). By the time mantle of leadership is given to me, I will make sure drug traffickers are sentenced to death.
gud luk on being handd d mantle of leadership nd mind u i never ridiculd any tribe i jt made a point clear nd ur reaction jt provd me right.
in btw u dnt expect an ibo who waz traind in onitsha to av d xame mind set wit an ibo traind in lagos right?
Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by Balkan(m): 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Meshonu, Keep your mouth shut. Instead of you to hide in one corner and cry for your people, you are here spewing sh*t.
you are the biggest fool. Your people kill innocent people in your yoruba states for money rituals. Which one is more evil. Anu mpam
Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by gulfer: 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
When I skimmed the story and did not quickly see a name, I thought the worst but now I have confirmed there's no deviation from the norm......,, angry angry

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by victorvezx(m): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
Balkan:
you are the biggest fool. Your people kill innocent people in your yoruba states for money rituals. Which one is more evil. Anu mpam
My friend shut up ur cocaine smoking mouth. Instead of u to Go and cry for ur people for God to help them to stop drug trafficking, u are here equating drug trafficking and ritualism as if both are not crime that can get someone jailed for life or killed

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
Balkan:
Which tribe engages in Money ritual most, scamming, drugs, fake product, human trafficking and et al.
It is the Igbos no hating.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lubixy:
gud luk on being handd d mantle of leadership nd mind u i never ridiculd any tribe i jt made a point clear nd ur reaction jt provd me right.
in btw u dnt expect an ibo who waz traind in onitsha to av d xame mind set wit an ibo traind in lagos right?
It is a lie. Igbos in Onitsha aren't different from the ones in Lagos or Kaduna.
What I just know is that, they are your people, talk to them. An sure by next week another one would be caught. That is a sure thing.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by shegra58: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
Originality007:
That name.....Well am not surprise

Association Of Name Checker

Surulere Branch,
Lagos State grin
I'm from mba street chapter grin hardworking tribe
Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by good4love: 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
Same people..same region..na them. Awon Omo biafra on point!!! grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by Eluwilussit(m): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
ijustdey:

no comment

grin grin grin grin grin Na so na. The other day a girl from that part make news in USA and everyone claimed her......

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by Eluwilussit(m): 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
ijustdey:

no comment

Na man u fan o! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by excomarow(m): 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lubixy:
mst lykly Apc member lead by Bubu

You still get mouth after what your brother was caught with

Shame on this BIAFOOLISTICS

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by Danfuster(m): 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lubixy:

If I get you right....yorubas and igbos trained in southwest are those driving taxis and buses in Onitsha undecided. Pls clarify, I'm open minded.
Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by excomarow(m): 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
You see the reason why I no wan give this DRUGLORDS BIAFARA ba.

Lizy pipul
Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by emi14: 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=DanjaNinja post=44733859]They say it was a routine check on a flight from Dubai. With the serious checks at most aiports,
How did he pass through the Dubai Airport security?[/quote
Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by emi14: 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
Not necessarily from Dubai but he used emirates line. He might be from either southwest east Asia or south America transiting in Dubai. Transit passengers don't go through customs and immigrations; do you understand?
Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by Lubixy(f): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
Danfuster:

If I get you right....yorubas and igbos trained in southwest are those driving taxis and buses in Onitsha undecided. Pls clarify, I'm open minded.
,am on d point dat d ibo man invovld in d traffickin case isnt a pure igbo man mayb he was traind in lag, ph or kaduna etc bt not d east based on d facts dat he's a taxi driver nd dat d main ibo we kw own shops nd businesses. i also made a point dat he became a taxi driver mayb bcous he had no oda chioce
Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by Lubixy(f): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
excomarow:

You still get mouth after what your brother was caught with

Shame on this BIAFOOLISTICS

hahaha wat were u expectin 1 man did doesnt mean we all du it, Xo pack! Bros
Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by Danfuster(m): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lubixy:
,am on d point dat d ibo man invovld in d traffickin case isnt a pure igbo man mayb he was traind in lag, ph or kaduna etc bt not d east based on d facts dat he's a taxi driver nd dat d main ibo we kw own shops nd businesses. i also made a point dat he became a taxi driver mayb bcous he had no oda chioce

Oh OK, I understand now.

Still based on your stated fact, I'd say it is just to say the ibo taxi, bus and Keke drivers at Onitsha are not pure ibos or rather cos they had no other choice.
Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by Babyphinas(f): 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
Stupidity
Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by Lubixy(f): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
Danfuster:

Oh OK, I understand now.

Still based on your stated fact, I'd say it is just to say the ibo taxi, bus and Keke drivers at Onitsha are not pure ibos or rather cos they had no other choice.
ok i statd dat sumwhre[ except dose in d east ] cause sum one whu wnt to lagos in search 4 greaner pastures wnt end up being a taxi driver esp. Nd d ibos
Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by Danfuster(m): 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lubixy:
ok i statd dat sumwhre[ except dose in d east ] cause sum one whu wnt to lagos in search 4 greaner pastures wnt end up being a taxi driver esp. Nd d ibos

stop stigmatization... It is bad for the human race, no tribe is superior to the other neither is any tribe inferior to any. There is only one race... The HUMAN RACE

Thank you
Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
LLVelly:

the truth is...u might get caught,Yes! But the owner of d drug will buy back d drugs from this agencies or do u think he will leave it? No,no way. The mofo up there u will not hear the story anymore because he will get bail within 3months...depending on the level of the baron. Or have u met any one on atl for drug case? No!
Your post got me thinking real hard. What really happen to all these drugs that got confiscated by NDLEA? we dont see them destroying it like NAFDAC does. What really happened to all these cocaine, heroin, crystal meth, marijuana, tramol, exxol, opium etc, they held in their custody?
Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by Joagbaje(m): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lubixy:
In his sock! How on earth did he think he wont be found out ยง i know am not a pro In theft but even as a kid i knew where to hide my stolen milk :-/ how dum can some1 be

Juju of course . See all the juju he tied to it.
Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
is he from the north?
Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 1:00am On Apr 16, 2016
when its not yet ur turn to succeed and u want fastforward the hand of time. this is the kind of mess u will end up putting ursef. maybe when u are out of prison u will wise up. enjoy ur prison sentence while it last.
Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by delors(m): 1:22am On Apr 16, 2016
Lol...na Man United fan self.
Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by amanikondo: 2:57am On Apr 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) / Man Attempts Suicide In Port Harcourt, Climbs High Tension, Gets Electocuted / Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.