Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,144 members, 7,867,331 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

The "i Hate Bayern Munchen" Fan Thread. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The "i Hate Bayern Munchen" Fan Thread. (1269 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Fc Augsburg Vs Bayern Munchen (1 - 2) On November 6th 2011 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "i Hate Bayern Munchen" Fan Thread. by edoyad(m): 8:28am On Aug 04, 2009
Honestly a certain Nazi lover is making life ugly on the sports section. Since There's to thread to get at him I've created a home for him. angry
Feel free to express your anti-nazi opinions here.
Re: The "i Hate Bayern Munchen" Fan Thread. by edoyad(m): 8:34am On Aug 04, 2009
Go to espnsoccer net to read bout how Deisler almost killed himself from depression at Naziville . cry
Re: The "i Hate Bayern Munchen" Fan Thread. by edoyad(m): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2009
And now the dumb Bavarians think Mario Gomiss is the answer to their problems. The same man who couldn't score a goal at Euro2008. What a pity. Ribery and Schweinsteger better start looking towards the epl if they ever want to be real stars
Re: The "i Hate Bayern Munchen" Fan Thread. by edoyad(m): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2009
It seems that Chelsea will be uping their moves to bring the only player worth singing from Naziville. Madrid who were seen as front runners are beginning to lose ground to Chelsea.
Well we be too sure too sure since the source is goal.com
Re: The "i Hate Bayern Munchen" Fan Thread. by mukina2: 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2009
he he
Re: The "i Hate Bayern Munchen" Fan Thread. by tayoccu(m): 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2009
I heard bayern monkeys fired blanks against the bottom of the table side, talk about impotence grin grin grin grin
Re: The "i Hate Bayern Munchen" Fan Thread. by mukina2: 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2009
grin grin grin
Re: The "i Hate Bayern Munchen" Fan Thread. by mukina2: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2009
what they know best grin
Re: The "i Hate Bayern Munchen" Fan Thread. by tayoccu(m): 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2009
edoyad:

And now the dumb Bavarians think Mario Go[b]miss[/b] is the answer to their problems. The same man who couldn't score a goal at Euro2008. What a pity. Ribery and Schweinsteger better start looking towards the epl if they ever want to be real stars

dude how the guy go score?
you no see him name?  cheesy
Re: The "i Hate Bayern Munchen" Fan Thread. by mukina2: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2009
Edoyad u wicked small sha.

mario Gomiss grin grin grin

come make una nor diss Ribery oh . .abeg na my player wink
Re: The "i Hate Bayern Munchen" Fan Thread. by calid16: 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2012
edoyad: And now the dumb Bavarians think Mario Gomiss is the answer to their problems. The same man who couldn't score a goal at Euro2008. What a pity. Ribery and Schweinsteger better start looking towards the epl if they ever want to be real stars

Oga are you still on NL? How time flies abi. what do you have to say now?

(1) (Reply)

Epl Fantasy Premier League 2010/11 / Is It True Man Utd Fans Are Arrogant / Massimo Busacca Banned For Obscene Gestures to Young Boys At Wankdorf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.