Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Topfeeds........#issues And Frauds - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Topfeeds........#issues And Frauds (896 Views)

Chicken Feeds (topfeeds For Sale) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topfeeds........#issues And Frauds by goludayo: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
RE TOPFEEDS ISSUE:it has been observed in osogbo that there is a fraudulent changes in the standard of TOPFEEDs which has been affecting farmers.Hence it has also been observed that some distributors office in Osogbo has been sealed by security agents.Please,if you are TOPFEEDS user and you have observed a change in topfeeds,submit your comment.
THese are the reasons observed for sealing their sales out fit in osogbo:
Production of fake Topfeeds
Re_bagging of Topfeeds,by these fraudulent distributors.
I'm reporting as a victim.
Re: Topfeeds........#issues And Frauds by dammike(m): 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
I also heard that NAFDAC is the one who has been sealing the shops because TOP FEED has no NAFDAC number. I also have agents who their shops were sealed and were put in cell at Lagos police station.
Re: Topfeeds........#issues And Frauds by amerimex(m): 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
Well I always belive ds our local feeds re not always wat dy claim 2 b, but d price of d foreign ones re killing, we re using topfeed now and am not seeing any harm in it, d fish re doing well as xpted
Re: Topfeeds........#issues And Frauds by goludayo: 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
The problem is with their super stater ,and in short all their chicken feeds some of their distributors have started re bagging .if you compared it with how topfeeds used to be in the last 2yrs because have been using it for the past 14yrs given this complaint the security agents have started sealing some of their outlets in our area.Pls just be very careful.

(1) (Reply)

Vegetable Fruit Air Bubble Washing Machine / Natural Spices / Egg Supply Needed In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.