Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Re-rav 4 Limited Advertised By Dantitki - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Re-rav 4 Limited Advertised By Dantitki (742 Views)

S-O-L-D...*** Tin-can Cleared 2008 Toyota Rav-4 Limited Silver V6 *** / SOLD SOLD Super Clean 2009 Toks TOYOTA RAV 4 LIMITED / VIN Reports For Advertised Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re-rav 4 Limited Advertised By Dantitki by giancarlo(m): 9:08am On Aug 04, 2009
Good day MONITOR,i want to discuss wat happen this morning when i went to check on the RAV 4 advertised by DANTITIkI,to my surprise the customer requested for the VIN of the vehicle and he never wanted to release the VIN which he has already posted on nairaland.i cant imagine the motive behind it .i think most of this vin is being formulated from others vehicle.i advised that at least one of the pictures to show the VIN placed on the vehicle.

REGARDS
Re: Re-rav 4 Limited Advertised By Dantitki by KunleA2(m): 11:35am On Aug 04, 2009
Ok. Was the VIN different on the car or what? Was it not visible when you went to inspect the car?
Re: Re-rav 4 Limited Advertised By Dantitki by Igwe9(m): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2009
giancarlo:

Good day MONITOR,i want to discuss wat happen this morning when i went to check on the RAV 4 advertised by DANTITIkI,to my surprise the customer requested for the VIN of the vehicle and he never wanted to release the VIN which he has already posted on nairaland. . . . . . . . . 
REGARDS
. . . . . . . . .While we wait for the Power holdings to bring back your light,
Please, do tell us what happened when you went to check out the car?
cool
Re: Re-rav 4 Limited Advertised By Dantitki by dantitiki(m): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2009
Greetings NL's,
What happened was a misconception from Mr. Femi (giancario)
He called me that morning and asked for the location of the RAV4 which i described for inspection.
As i'm hardly on ground at the location, i sent him a contact who would attend to him.
Not hearing from him, i called him the next day and heard this story posted.

The actual happenings of that day was that he requested for the VIN of the car which i already displayed, but the person who was attendant isn't aware of the happenings on nairaland , nor enlightened with the use of VIN's, so didn't release.

His complain is explained as if i'm the one who attended to him and didn't release the VIN.

However, is it possible to formulate VIN's, and from the VIN report, does it look like a formulated one or not for this car (monitor_1)?

Let him reply if i'm misjudging.

I make sure i stand clear from malpractices.

Kind regards.

(1) (Reply)

1996 Model Toyota Camry Forsale / 1979 R Model Mack Truck For Sale! / Infiniti Q*4 98' And Mitsubishi Montereo Sport 2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.