Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,305 members, 7,853,410 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

Open Letter To Nicholas Ibekwe Of Premium Times - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To Nicholas Ibekwe Of Premium Times (494 Views)

Watch Bill Gates, Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson,others Talk About Bitcoin / (pic) Oil Price: Buhari Demand Imediate Reduction In Fuel Price-premium Times / See The State Of Emeka Ike's School St. Nicholas College (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Nicholas Ibekwe Of Premium Times by Anonymous39: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hello Mr Nicholas.

I am not a fan of TB Joshua, neither am I a fan of Nicholas Ibekwe. I am a fan of myself and the internet. My identity remains anonymous because I have the right to and I prefer it so. Please take just a minute to read through this open letter to you with all due respect.

This document I am attaching took me 10 minutes to do in MSPaint. If you want me to take more time and do it in PS, I could do that. Can you now show me where the evidence is that your own document was not forged just like this one was, because going to the official https://panamapapers.icij.org/ Temitope Balogun Joshua does not appear as the Director of Chillon International Limited.

Remember the ethics of your profession that you claim to have clinged on to so hard throughout times. Are you absolutely sure that you did not compromise or alter any of the material that you posted concerning that document because if you did, you are treading on thin ice.

From a concerned on-looker,

Re: Open Letter To Nicholas Ibekwe Of Premium Times by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
Interesting. smiley
Re: Open Letter To Nicholas Ibekwe Of Premium Times by Achutebe(f): 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hmmm... what shall I believe now?

(1) (Reply)

Aero Sacks 100 Employees / Petrol To Sell At N45 By Some Prophet Of Doom!!!! / 5 Things You Should Do To Stay Clean And Dry During The Rainy Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.