Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

What Is The Required Hairstyle For A Medical Doctor? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Required Hairstyle For A Medical Doctor? (1974 Views)

Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men / Female Medical Doctor Dies In Warri After Her Return From Ukraine. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Required Hairstyle For A Medical Doctor? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
Am a medical student who actually keeps a full crew cut, sometimes I get remarks that my hair cut is not worthy the profession am studying... Am asking the doctors in the house, is there any hairstyle code for us and for the non-medics what hairstyle would give you a go ahead to trust a doctor?
Re: What Is The Required Hairstyle For A Medical Doctor? by henrygale(m): 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
Anything modest will do considering the fact that the profession is considered a modest amd conservative one. Just consider u getting to a hospital wanting to c a doctor and u r directed to an office with a man on braids dressed like derenle eden or like a popstar? U won't have any confidence in dem treating u.
I keep beards,but I make sure my beards are clean and leveled enough to make me look modest amd not like a thug or rap star.
Same applies to ladies.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Required Hairstyle For A Medical Doctor? by Brigadier7(m): 1:40am On Apr 16, 2016
philcupid:
Am a medical student who actually keeps a full crew cut, sometimes I get remarks that my hair cut is not worthy the profession am studying... Am asking the doctors in the house, is there any hairstyle code for us and for the non-medics what hairstyle would give you a go ahead to trust a doctor?
seems You are still a Pre clinical Medical Student! Come over to the clinics then nobody will need to tell you the kind of hair to keep!!
Re: What Is The Required Hairstyle For A Medical Doctor? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
Brigadier7:
seems You are still a Pre clinical Medical Student! Come over to the clinics then nobody will need to tell you the kind of hair to keep!!
lol, i will he taking the mbbs next year, want to know whats best for viva bro
Re: What Is The Required Hairstyle For A Medical Doctor? by apese: 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
henrygale:
Anything modest will do considering the fact that the profession is considered a modest amd conservative one. Just consider u getting to a hospital wanting to c a doctor and u r directed to an office with a man on braids dressed like derenle eden or like a popstar? U won't have any confidence in dem treating u.
I keep beards,but I make sure my beards are clean and leveled enough to make me look modest amd not like a thug or rap star.
Same applies to ladies.

I think you are right bro.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Required Hairstyle For A Medical Doctor? by sky2000: 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
apese:

I think you are right bro.

This sounds good!
Re: What Is The Required Hairstyle For A Medical Doctor? by ChelseaDr(m): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2016
For those who were not FORCED into the profession, the more you grow in the profession the more humble you become and the more disciplined you become.

Brigafier7 said it all.
Re: What Is The Required Hairstyle For A Medical Doctor? by Clintultra: 11:03pm On May 30, 2018
barbing all ur hair doesnt make u disciplined!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Fake Drugs In Nigeria. Avoid Onitsha / Natural Way To Eradicate Fibroids Completely / The Benefits Of Ugu Leaf To Your Hair And Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.