Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Introducing New Multi Layer Pipes For Plumbing; A New Tch In Plumbing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introducing New Multi Layer Pipes For Plumbing; A New Tch In Plumbing (1066 Views)

Introducing Rifeng Multi Layer Plumbing Pipes / 24 Inches PIPES For Sale. / Access Bank Introduces New Multi-functional Atms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing New Multi Layer Pipes For Plumbing; A New Tch In Plumbing by yugoo: 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
Rifeng is a five layer composite pipe that unites the advantages of a metal and plastic pipes and eliminates the disadvantages of both materials at the same time.Its an integration of durable and flexible pipes with brass fitting and manifolds.

It comes with the following advantages;

1)It does not go with gum,yarn rope,thereby eliminating leakages

2)It is flexible, eliminating elbows

3)It comes with five layers,(2layers adhesive,2layers plastic and 1 layer aluminium)

4)Fittings are made of brass and treated against rust

5)It comes with 50years guarantee

6)Pressure strength of 30bars.

7.Comes in different sizes
These are to mention but a few advantages.

We offer sales and installation.Call me on 08038974204

Re: Introducing New Multi Layer Pipes For Plumbing; A New Tch In Plumbing by GURION: 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
yugoo:
Rifeng is a five layer composite pipe that unites the advantages of a metal and plastic pipes and eliminates the disadvantages of both materials at the same time.Its an integration of durable and flexible pipes with brass fitting and manifolds.

It comes with the following advantages;

1)It does not go with gum,yarn rope,thereby eliminating leakages

2)It is flexible, eliminating elbows

3)It comes with five layers,(2layers adhesive,2layers plastic and 1 layer aluminium)

4)Fittings are made of brass and treated against rust

5)It comes with 50years guarantee

6)Pressure strength of 30bars.

7.Comes in different sizes
These are to mention but a few advantages.

We offer sales and installation.

Sample pics pls.
Re: Introducing New Multi Layer Pipes For Plumbing; A New Tch In Plumbing by Vision4God: 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
Pictures
Re: Introducing New Multi Layer Pipes For Plumbing; A New Tch In Plumbing by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
No pictures?
Re: Introducing New Multi Layer Pipes For Plumbing; A New Tch In Plumbing by feldido(m): 12:10am On Apr 16, 2016
StainlessH:
No pictures?

Hello, do you know we can work together?

I can Gold plate on stainless steel for your clients who love luxury.
Re: Introducing New Multi Layer Pipes For Plumbing; A New Tch In Plumbing by yugoo: 7:17am On Apr 16, 2016
GURION:

Sample pics pls.
I will try to upload the pics.just that there are many of them.my number is 08038974204.I can get the samples across to you if interested.

(1) (Reply)

Used Pure Water Machines, Shrink Wrapping Machine And Bottle Blower For Sale / Make Money From Mobile Marketing Business In Nigeria / Nigerian Man Cries Out Over Being ‘scammed’ By MMM (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.