Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Have U Heard Of Helping Hands Before? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have U Heard Of Helping Hands Before? (1241 Views)

Helping Hands Account For Sale, Very Cheap / Why MMM Like Helping Hands Is A BIG Scam - A Must Read! / Learn How To Make Passive Income With Helping Hands International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Heard Of Helping Hands Before? by lovean: 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
what do u thing about helping hands international? do u think its for real or fake?
Re: Have U Heard Of Helping Hands Before? by tripplephi: 12:28am On Apr 16, 2016
It's real and I Hve gotten paid in cash and with other benefits but not yet gotten car o. But as far as I know it's legit. Tho I am no more so deeply involved cos I am at stage two and my downlines are working for me.... Am into better business schemes now.
Re: Have U Heard Of Helping Hands Before? by tonjeola(m): 12:46am On Apr 16, 2016
lovean:
what do u thing about helping hands international? do u think its for real or fake?
real. Am a stage 2 member
Re: Have U Heard Of Helping Hands Before? by lovean: 12:57am On Apr 16, 2016
@triple what other bus are u now involved in? if u don't mind sharing dough.
Re: Have U Heard Of Helping Hands Before? by lovean: 1:37am On Apr 16, 2016
okey@tonjeola ....tnx
Re: Have U Heard Of Helping Hands Before? by lovean: 7:58am On Apr 16, 2016
Well.....there it is testimonies from pple I don't know..... helping hands is indeed real....and ppl are making money from it with a little one tym investment.... to know more about helping hands and to join the winning group drop ur whatsapp contact so I can reach u....tnx.
Re: Have U Heard Of Helping Hands Before? by tonjeola(m): 8:46am On Apr 16, 2016
lovean:
okey@tonjeola ....tnx
if you need the most simplest and cheap one, check my signature.
only N3400 and 3 referrals
Re: Have U Heard Of Helping Hands Before? by lovean: 9:12am On Apr 16, 2016
have u been paid by them@tonjeola
Re: Have U Heard Of Helping Hands Before? by tonjeola(m): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2016
yes, and am in stage 1 level 3
lovean:
have u been paid by them@tonjeola
Re: Have U Heard Of Helping Hands Before? by lovean: 9:25am On Apr 16, 2016
Are u still being skeptical? u don't have to be.....helping hands international is real .....Drop ur whatsapp numbers now for more details and how to get registered.
Re: Have U Heard Of Helping Hands Before? by lovean: 9:37am On Apr 16, 2016
okey....tnx@tonjeola
Re: Have U Heard Of Helping Hands Before? by tonjeola(m): 11:17am On Apr 16, 2016
Live @omole phase 1.

Its the HELPING HANDS INTERNATIONAL FREE SKILL ACQUISITION,  EMPOWERMENT SUMMIT AND LAPTOP AWARDS with engr.Stephen Chukwu aka THE CASHFLOW,its the opportunity you have long waited for....Don't miss it...

Venue :WHAO  FUNLAND 73 OGUNNUSI ROAD AKIODE  BUSSTOP  OMOLE PHASE 1 IKEJA,  LAGOS STATE

Date:16th April 2016
Re: Have U Heard Of Helping Hands Before? by lovean: 10:09pm On May 01, 2016
join helping hands international today and experience the change in ur life.

1 Like

Re: Have U Heard Of Helping Hands Before? by Deeboiy: 8:13am On May 02, 2016
lovean:
Are u still being skeptical? u don't have to be.....helping hands international is real .....Drop ur whatsapp numbers now for more details and how to get registered.

1 Like

Re: Have U Heard Of Helping Hands Before? by lovean: 12:05pm On May 04, 2016
Deeboiy:
07062770716,there is my number pls add me
ile reach u now
Re: Have U Heard Of Helping Hands Before? by lovean: 12:11pm On May 04, 2016
1. Are you looking to change your future or looking for more out of life? 2. Are u worried about your job security and need an additional source that 'works and earns' for you while you are at your job? 3. Do u want to empower someone else or those in need to make their life better thereby finding fulfillment in yourself?? If your answer to any of the questions is YES...then helping hands is for YOU. No buying/selling of products, no monthly/ authorship Fee required. You join with a one off payment of N6600 ($40) and that's it. No other charges now now or ever. If you have doubts about this, and don't want to join, no problem ! You would save N6600 which you would have spent on a shirt or your hair but you would have lost this opportunity to make good income, cars, and the opportunity to be a philanthropist. Sends us a message and find out. Do not miss out of this opporutunity.if are interested,u can drop ur whatsapp number so I can reach u for more details..... tnx.
Re: Have U Heard Of Helping Hands Before? by goddeyooo: 4:41pm On May 06, 2016
Re: Have U Heard Of Helping Hands Before? by lovean: 7:15pm On May 06, 2016
goddeyooo:
I will reach u ryt away via whatsapp.
Re: Have U Heard Of Helping Hands Before? by lovean: 7:31pm On May 06, 2016
goddeyooo:
I just checked u...seems lyk u not on whatsapp.
Re: Have U Heard Of Helping Hands Before? by lovean: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
Gud day Nigerians...
Did u know?
A basket of tomatoes now sells for 42,000 naira?
A whole lot of bank top management staffs have been sacked in most banks in Nigeria,as a matter of fact not less that 15,000 workers have been sacked in the last one year?.
A whole lot of other companies have also sacked some of their workers for some ,their salaries have been reduced buy more than half or their former salary.?
Goods are now two times costlier than they were before?
Transportation has be come unaffordable to some.?
The cost of living has also increased drastically?
Nigeria is loosing much money everyday due to the Niger Delta crisis and Her budget was deficit at the beginning of the year.....and now u can image,over deficit de worry am?.
My question to u now is....
WHAT IS THE WAY OUT?
HOW DO U COPE?
WHAT CAN U ACHIEVE WITH REDUCED INCOME AND INCREASED PRODUCT PRICE?
WHAT IS THE WAY FORWARD?
Dear citizens of Nigeria let me introduce to u HELPING HANDS INTERNATIONAL, we are a non government charity organization that has an affordable,stress less,profitable,and motivational MLM plan....with just 6600 and two frnds or family u could make thousands and even millions of Naira and attend free skills acquisition all over Nigeria,u also get a chance to be awarded with a laptop,a car,a jeep,an I pad,an international trip( all expense paid),empowerment for a motherless babies hope,the less privileged and scholarship for two of ur kids....yes all for 6600 naira.....if u think spending 6600 naira on cloths and jewelries and other non-important tinx of life instead of investing it to gain more is worth it....then read no further, if u have decided to invest with us,congrats .....I wealth come u to a world of endless income,simply drop ur whatsapp details so we can reach u for the registration process....tnkzx.
Re: Have U Heard Of Helping Hands Before? by cov20: 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
tripplephi:
It's real and I Hve gotten paid in cash and with other benefits but not yet gotten car o. But as far as I know it's legit. Tho I am no more so deeply involved cos I am at stage two and my downlines are working for me.... Am into better business schemes now.
. Pls wot is d full URL for the helping hands international so as to register ?
Re: Have U Heard Of Helping Hands Before? by cov20: 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
tonjeola:
if you need the most simplest and cheap one, check my signature.
only N3400 and 3 referrals
. Pls wot is d full URL for d site so as to register ?
Re: Have U Heard Of Helping Hands Before? by tonjeola(m): 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
add me on whatsapp 07013665980, i dont want post here to avoid be ba.n
cov20:
. Pls wot is d full URL for d site so as to register ?
Re: Have U Heard Of Helping Hands Before? by lovean: 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Professional Help/advice On Starting A Chemical Business / Requirements For Exportation In Nigeria / Ajinomoto Makes Global Top 5 Tabletop And Sachet Sweeteners By

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.