Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Omotola Jalade Denies She Is Using Husband As Slave & House Boy. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade Denies She Is Using Husband As Slave & House Boy. (1468 Views)

Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him / Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade Denies She Is Using Husband As Slave & House Boy. by Khutie: 2:29am On Apr 16, 2016
Ex-Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade has passed out an indirect message to her haters this morning that she is still the madam of her house. Few days ago, critics revisited a 2-year-old story where Omotola allegedly said her husband is the one in charge of shopping and cooking because of her busy schedule. The ever busy mother of four today shared a photo of herself making pounded yam in the kitchen with this caption

Re: Omotola Jalade Denies She Is Using Husband As Slave & House Boy. by bunmioguns(m): 3:12am On Apr 16, 2016
Who this one epp

She never knew before making reckless statement to the public
Re: Omotola Jalade Denies She Is Using Husband As Slave & House Boy. by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 16, 2016
dis woman u wan to dey lie again.... haaa deir is God oo
Re: Omotola Jalade Denies She Is Using Husband As Slave & House Boy. by Nobody: 3:56am On Apr 16, 2016
my lalasticlala do all the shopping, I do all the cooking and he also do all the eating cheesy cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade Denies She Is Using Husband As Slave & House Boy. by Damikevin(m): 4:36am On Apr 16, 2016
Nigerians una no dey forget!
Re: Omotola Jalade Denies She Is Using Husband As Slave & House Boy. by Smellymouth: 6:51am On Apr 16, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade Denies She Is Using Husband As Slave & House Boy. by Smellymouth: 6:59am On Apr 16, 2016
HateU2:
[s]my lalasticlala do all the shopping, I do all the cooking and he also do all the eating cheesy cheesy[/s]

If u like scream lalasticlala name like the servants of baal,he won't answer ur call cheesy tongue

Re: Omotola Jalade Denies She Is Using Husband As Slave & House Boy. by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

If u like scream lalasticlala name like the servants of baal,he won't answer ur call cheesy tongue
lwkmd 'like servants of baal' hahaha
Re: Omotola Jalade Denies She Is Using Husband As Slave & House Boy. by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

undecided

Re: Omotola Jalade Denies She Is Using Husband As Slave & House Boy. by themmyd: 9:05am On Apr 16, 2016
Which kind yam she dey pound bending down like dat and with wrist watch, I think d person pounding d yam s d one ho snap dat pics 4 her

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Slays In Agbada Outfit / Ghanians Believe Am Just A Face That Lacks Talent -- Actress Juliet Ibrahim / Nigeria’s Soft P*rn Actress Afro Candy Flaunts Hot Bikini Bod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.