Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

Unbelievable: @lindaikeji Blocked A Fan Of @wizkidayo On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable: @lindaikeji Blocked A Fan Of @wizkidayo On Instagram (1099 Views)

Wizkidayo To Drop New Album / Photoshopped Engagement Picture Of Wizkid And Lindaikeji / LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable: @lindaikeji Blocked A Fan Of @wizkidayo On Instagram by Hardeyghold(m): 3:48am On Apr 16, 2016
Hadegold.net received an email this morning from a fan of Ayo Balogun popularly known as Wizkid. From the email we received the fan narrated what happened, and this might have caused the reason why she decided to block the fan.

''Good morning, please i would like it if you could help me to post an article on your site.This happened between I and Linda Ikeji. I was on my Instagram page yesterday night to post an image asking Aunty Linda Ikeji the reason why she reported Wizkid to Lagos State Commissioner of police."

The fan tried to tag Linda Ikeji the image but the fan was disappointed because the fan couldn't find a user with @Officiallindaikeji.

"I was trying to tag Linda Ikeji the way I tagged Wizkid but fortunately for me I saw no user found. I thought I made a mistake in the spellings but I cross checked, no error was found in the spelling. I thought it was the network so I decided to try another Instagram account and I found her."

The fan made a comment on Linda Ikeji Instagram account the day Wizkid bashed Linda Ikeji on her Instagram page.

"I was among Wizkid fans, i made a comment on Aunty Linda''s page the day Wizkid bashed her. Maybe that was the reason she blocked me. But I didn''t say anything bad, I only asked Wizkid to stop that it is enough."

The fan concluded.
SOURCE

Re: Unbelievable: @lindaikeji Blocked A Fan Of @wizkidayo On Instagram by Damikevin(m): 4:06am On Apr 16, 2016
Don't fuss about it, its her account! She can block who ever she chooses! Or maybe u be casualty of war.
Re: Unbelievable: @lindaikeji Blocked A Fan Of @wizkidayo On Instagram by Nobody: 4:23am On Apr 16, 2016
She needs to grow up and deal with issues maturely. So, she can do that when she is 'blogging' about people's private life. I don't have anything against you Linds but it's tym to turn/act deaf nd blind to issues. All eyes on u lady. The guy dats interested in you is also watching/observing everything.

Just a tip thou
Hope it makes small sense.
Lalasticlala, se I make sense biko
Re: Unbelievable: @lindaikeji Blocked A Fan Of @wizkidayo On Instagram by Skryptchex(m): 4:59am On Apr 16, 2016
She blocked you and you couldn't tag her.. ..
So
What's d big deal
Re: Unbelievable: @lindaikeji Blocked A Fan Of @wizkidayo On Instagram by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 16, 2016
grin grin Aunty Linda is pained,it's obvious.
Re: Unbelievable: @lindaikeji Blocked A Fan Of @wizkidayo On Instagram by Izecson3D(m): 6:35am On Apr 16, 2016
She reported my friends IG account too, she(my friend) was able to recover it though
Re: Unbelievable: @lindaikeji Blocked A Fan Of @wizkidayo On Instagram by Smellymouth: 6:41am On Apr 16, 2016
HateU2:
She needs to grow up and deal with issues maturely. So, she can do that when she is 'blogging' about people's private life. I don't have anything against you Linds but it's tym to turn/act deaf nd blind to issues. All eyes on u lady. The guy dats interested in you is also watching/observing everything.

Just a tip thou
[s]Hope it makes small sense.
Lalasticlala, se I make sense biko[/s]

No ma, u nor make sense grin cheesy

Re: Unbelievable: @lindaikeji Blocked A Fan Of @wizkidayo On Instagram by Smellymouth: 6:42am On Apr 16, 2016
Werrin consern me? Nor be instagram? Na my own?

Re: Unbelievable: @lindaikeji Blocked A Fan Of @wizkidayo On Instagram by funmijoyb(f): 8:31am On Apr 16, 2016
Linda ikeji ....Smello pusssy insult on her by wizzy Eleniyan was explicit and unbearable....grin
Re: Unbelievable: @lindaikeji Blocked A Fan Of @wizkidayo On Instagram by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

No ma, u nor make sense grin cheesy
undecided undecided undecided

U ar sha jealous abi cheesy

Wait till you see our pre-wedding shots cheesy undecided

Better propose now b4 lala proposes, I might consider u cheesy

(1) (Reply)

papa Wemba Slumps And Dies During Performance In Abidjan / Iyabo Ojo Sparkles In A Blue Dress At The ”most Beautiful Girl In Lagos" Pageant / Caption This Photo Of Nollywood Star Chinwetalu Agu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.