Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,161 members, 7,867,379 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

Is Love Like Politics...can We Forget Those Who Hurt Us? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Love Like Politics...can We Forget Those Who Hurt Us? (340 Views)

DAN: Lest We Forget - The Biafran War / Lest We Forget What Former President Goodluck Jonathan Said / Before We Forget So Soon - Crude Oil Sold For Below $30 In 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Love Like Politics...can We Forget Those Who Hurt Us? by koife(m): 7:09am On Apr 16, 2016
Can someone truly forgive and forget( I mean in the real sense of the word)..... Esp when the person hurting you is feeling fly and not remorseful? Some people see life as a game/battlefield, to them everything is fair in war. How then do we forgive this set of people who believe it was in their best interest to have hurt you? Worst, they see no wrong in their action!
I have been through this hurt/pains for months now...I read scripture, I watch daily star and all religious channels to get over the breakup my fiancée had with me. Each time I reflect on the whole thing I recalled how maltreated, used, abused, lied to, rejected I was. At some point she even cheated emotionally on me. I am not saying I was perfect, all am saying is the hurt in me, rembering all the promises she made and the memories...I now hate the word love, I hate love songs, I hate love movies...I Pre judge ladies. I detest them with spiteful hate. Some ppl advised me to give it Time. Trust me I have, trust me av prayed, trust me m keeping myself busy but the memories and pain even hunt me to my dream. I desperately want to get her and the pains off my mind but each time I give it a fight. It creeps in slowly and flood my mind sending shivers to me with sense of resent,went, depression and tears. It is understatement to use the word heartbroken. She broke even my bone and spirit. I want to be free from this burden Coz I know she is happy with the new guy despite my sleepless night, bipolar, weight loss, withdrawal from family and friends.
I also want to ask, why is it that good people always meet bad people...where are the good ladies hiding?
Am getting tired, am about to giveup on this search
My advise to ladies:
There are good guys out there...stop hurting the ones that love you, stop being overbearing. I bet you, any woman can make her man love her if she know the right bottun to press. You guys are largely the reason why ppl like me would want to turn a tiger. Many ladies tried to console me while others have shown green light. But I just can't love. Intact I hate the idea of love.
Someone please help me.
Insults are welcomed.
I love this thread by the way
https://www.nairaland.com/3051152/why-cheat-personal-experience

(1) (Reply)

Groups Differ Over Saraki’s Rejection Of National Assembly’s Ag Clerk / Beware!!! 65% Nigerians Are Mad. / Is It Normal For Me To Give Money To A Police Officer To Appreciate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.