Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

Mba- Full Time Vs Distance Learning - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mba- Full Time Vs Distance Learning (704 Views)

Sometime Vs. Some Time Vs. Sometimes / University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme / University Of Abuja Distance Learning Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mba- Full Time Vs Distance Learning by cooljade(f): 11:02am On Aug 04, 2009
I work with an LNG Firm, 2 years now( and a temporary staff). It's a good job but my growth is limited because i don't have a Masters to back my CV unlke other employees neither do i have a Godfather in the industry to facilitate my promotion or my making a permanent staff. I have tried saving enough money to further my education and have recently gotten an admission to University of dundee to study MBA i International Oila and Gas Managment to start in september this year.

My challenge now is, i'm not entitiled to study leave and have to quit my job to allow me study full time which is 18 months. If i choose to do an online/ distance learning option, it would take me 3 to 5 years to complete and i'm scared i might loose concentration in such a long period of study (coupled with lagos traffic wahala causing me no time to study).

Considering the present employemt economics, i don't want to risk being jobless after my 18months return and i know how difficult it is to get a job these days - companies are just not employing.

Dear friends, i need your candid advice pls

(1) (Reply)

Kad Poly / Anyone With Info About Uniuyo Addmission List / Waec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.