Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Ladies Please What Are The Remedies Of Severe Painful Menstruationss - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies Please What Are The Remedies Of Severe Painful Menstruationss (1002 Views)

Why Your Skin Itches And The Remedies. / "Phone Igniting Gas Is Real, Be Warned!" - Woman As She Suffers Severe Burns / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please What Are The Remedies Of Severe Painful Menstruationss by davidizuchukwu(m): 7:57am On Apr 16, 2016
I have a friend who suffers from severe painful cramps and I'm so bothered about it because of the pains she goes through.
She's a virgin and could being a virgin also add to the menstrual pains?
Ladies in the house please help me out.
Your various suggestions, experiences and ways u got rid of your own pains would go a long way in helping out.
Thank you all.
Re: Ladies Please What Are The Remedies Of Severe Painful Menstruationss by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:01am On Apr 16, 2016
Yes of cause...not having sex at all could cause a painful MP left alone been a virgin.......I suggest felvin capsules or probably hot water bag

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please What Are The Remedies Of Severe Painful Menstruationss by klassykute(m): 8:17am On Apr 16, 2016
some girls say na bitter leaf water ooo .. and wch guy wan blow when d girl dey mp ... disgusting ... when a girl is on her mp .. SHE SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM SHUGAR FOR THE MAIN TIME ..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please What Are The Remedies Of Severe Painful Menstruationss by davidizuchukwu(m): 8:18am On Apr 16, 2016
Thanks for your suggestion born again child.
I appreciate.
Re: Ladies Please What Are The Remedies Of Severe Painful Menstruationss by klassykute(m): 8:18am On Apr 16, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
Yes of cause...not having sex at all could cause a painful MP left alone been a virgin.......I suggest felvin capsules or probably hot water bag
lol .. ur spoiling the ladies oo

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please What Are The Remedies Of Severe Painful Menstruationss by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:20am On Apr 16, 2016
klassykute:
lol .. ur spoiling the ladies oo

Spoiling the ladies how again....the op ask for advice and I stated mine.....morso any lady wey wan spoil go spoil with ot without reading any comment

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please What Are The Remedies Of Severe Painful Menstruationss by klassykute(m): 8:23am On Apr 16, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

Spoiling the ladies how again....the op ask for advice and I stated mine.....morso any lady wey wan spoil go spoil with ot without reading any comment
u just flagged up a sex during mp campaign oo .. lol
Re: Ladies Please What Are The Remedies Of Severe Painful Menstruationss by sheunfemix: 8:24am On Apr 16, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
my sister that is so wrong. that is the lie men tell women in other to sleep with them.
@Op if the pain is that severe I suggest she go see a doctor. She will be given the right medication. I had a friend who went to the hospital to get injection two days before her period cos of cramps at times she wud be admitted. Said its called Dysmenorrhea. Some pple say. not to have sex during menses cos for some one with Dysmenorrhea it puts pressure on d uterus especially during orgasssm or for others it is a form of exercising uterus , the contraction during orgassm makes the blood flow out easily like u are wringing a cloth. But I assure u not having sex isn't the cause of Dysmenorrhea.

Men stop deceiving our ladies grin. Men are always present in woman palava. DysMENorrhea.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please What Are The Remedies Of Severe Painful Menstruationss by davidizuchukwu(m): 8:31am On Apr 16, 2016
sheunfemix:
my sister that is so wrong. that is the lie men tell women in other to sleep with them.
@Op if the pain is that severe I suggest she go see a doctor. She will be given the right medication. I had a friend who went to the hospital to get injection two days before her period cos of cramps at times she wud be admitted. Said its called Dysmenorrhea. Some pple say. not to have sex during menses cos for some one with Dysmenorrhea it puts pressure on d uterus especially during orgasssm or for others it is a form of exercising uterus , the contraction during orgassm makes the blood flow out easily like u are wringing a cloth. But I assure u not having sex isn't the cause of Dysmenorrhea.

Men stop deceiving our ladies grin. Men are always present in woman palava. DysMENorrhea.

Thanks a lot sir...I appreciate this
Re: Ladies Please What Are The Remedies Of Severe Painful Menstruationss by davidizuchukwu(m): 8:32am On Apr 16, 2016
klassykute:
some girls say na bitter leaf water ooo .. and wch guy wan blow when d girl dey mp ... disgusting ... when a girl is on her mp .. SHE SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM SHUGAR FOR THE MAIN TIME ..

Thanks klassykute....appreciate
Re: Ladies Please What Are The Remedies Of Severe Painful Menstruationss by tuniboss: 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
davidizuchukwu:
I have a friend who suffers from severe painful cramps and I'm so bothered about it because of the pains she goes through.
Your various suggestions, experiences and ways u got rid of your own pains would go a long way in helping out.
Thank you all.
two wonderful products will help her if interested and want to know more let me know
Re: Ladies Please What Are The Remedies Of Severe Painful Menstruationss by cynthiaezebaby: 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
davidizuchukwu:
Thank you all.
i have a product i will prescribe for you when take it, you will not experience pain again in your menstruation. is a supplement without any side effect,ladies be careful when you are taking chemical drugs .all chemical drugs have side effect.thans call this no 09084456600.

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Reading Without Falling Asleep / Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina / JUST IN: Nigerian Researchers Discover Cure For HIV/AIDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.