Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

I Need Advice, Which One Among (pit Bull, Rottweiler, Alsatian Ect) Is The Best - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Need Advice, Which One Among (pit Bull, Rottweiler, Alsatian Ect) Is The Best (1490 Views)

Here's What Happens When A Pit Bull Fights A Porcupine / DMX Arrested Again In Underground Pit Bull Dog Fighting Bust / .::100% Purebreed Fawn Pit-bull Puppies For Sale,very Adorable(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice, Which One Among (pit Bull, Rottweiler, Alsatian Ect) Is The Best by Imeobong(m): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2009
Hi Faulks,

Please I need advise from you guys that knows about dogs. I am in need of a very good dog thats very good security wise. We have been having cases of Armed Robbery recently in my area they not only rob but raped.

I urgently need to get about two or three of this dogs, Please I need your advise on choice of dogs
Re: I Need Advice, Which One Among (pit Bull, Rottweiler, Alsatian Ect) Is The Best by mathewOAU: 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2010
It depends on what you want, and it also depends on the type of training you give your dogs. Any of those ones will be ok. Alsatians can be lousy, and would always give a warning before attacking but i rot may not give any warning before attacking. so that is why if you can get the three. A well trained pit can almost crush anything.
Re: I Need Advice, Which One Among (pit Bull, Rottweiler, Alsatian Ect) Is The Best by Imeobong(m): 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2010
^^^
thanks guy. I've two rots and a Pitbull. They r two months old now, and r grown beast already. need to see the rot, Gwad!! they r massive,
Re: I Need Advice, Which One Among (pit Bull, Rottweiler, Alsatian Ect) Is The Best by mathewOAU: 7:23am On Nov 29, 2010
Thats cool. How much did you get the rot? is it a purebred or a cross?
Re: I Need Advice, Which One Among (pit Bull, Rottweiler, Alsatian Ect) Is The Best by iice(f): 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2010
Yeah depends on what you want and the training

(1) (Reply)

European Imported German Sherperd Pups For Sale....pics Included / My Boerboel is available for Stud...Contact Me...Now / Quality Rot Pup-daughter Of Beejay The Great-very Cheap-location Otta-0802277369

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.