Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings - Business (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings (166901 Views)

FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds / Softhills Laundry Now Offering FREE Pick-up & Delivery In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99)

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT BATH

BATH 5.10pm: stake BAY WATCH to make top three. Goodluck

DISCLAIMER: THE POSTER OF THIS TIPS SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS AN INDIVIDUAL MAY ENCOUNTERED AS A RESULT OF FOLLOWING THIS TIPS. PAST RESULT DOESNT GUARANTEED PRESENT, WE ADVISE YOU INVEST MONEY YOU CAN AVOID TO LOSS. GOODLUCK

N. B: CLICK ON MONEYMINS TO GET MY WHATSAPP DETAILS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY TODAY VIP TIPS FOR A DISCOUNTED FEES. GOODLUCK ONCE MORE!

YOU CAN USE A FALLER INSURANCE ODD IN CASE OF PICK FALLING

I DONT APPRECIATE POSTING HERE. THANKS ALL

EMAIL TO REACH US ON IS moneyminsvipenquiries@gmail.com, Reply to email takes up to 48hrs to be attended to but you should be 100% assured that you will definately get a reply . Whatsapp is now live, you can contact us on WhatsApp by clicking on MONEYMINS then copy the WhatsApp number to get through to us. Our website will be live soonest

OUR MOBILE NUMBER ALSO 100% AVAILABLE

HIGHER INVESTORS CAN CONTACT FOR 99.99% TWO ODD TIPS

MOST INDIVIDUAL CONTACTING TO JOIN MONEYMINS VIP SHOULD HAVE EITHER OF NATIONAL ID, INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVER LICENSE FOR EASY MEANS OF VERIFICATION WITH OUR PARTNERS. THANKS AND GOD BLESS

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by puskin: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
Well.......this thread has outlived its usefulness and you are taking advantage of newbie bettors.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99)

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.