Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume (pic) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume (pic) (1211 Views)

Pure Breed Lhasa 6 Weeks And Ready. / See The Python Killed And Eaten In My Area (pics) / Africa Grey Parrot For Sale,calm And Ready To Learn. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume (pic) by ricsman(m): 11:34am On Apr 16, 2016
isn't it too small for eating?

Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume (pic) by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2016
The hardship and economy of the country shouldn't mean you people should start feeding on lizards and komodo dragons.

Na so e dey start. Later una go hear sey another disease don enter town. Ebola come and go, lassa come and go. Another one still dey come on its way.

1 Like

Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume (pic) by Adeoba10(m): 11:42am On Apr 16, 2016
Make dey chop am alone n visit nearest quarantine center.... i no wan hear anoda virus name.
Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume (pic) by ricsman(m): 11:43am On Apr 16, 2016

Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume (pic) by ify2nyce(f): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2016
normal thing . that type of lizard is very nutritious
Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume (pic) by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 16, 2016
Weirdos sad
Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume (pic) by ricsman(m): 11:47am On Apr 16, 2016
Mr. Fynestboi, what do you say about this?
grin

Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume (pic) by ify2nyce(f): 11:47am On Apr 16, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
The hardship and economy of the country shouldn't mean you people should start feeding on lizards and komodo dragons.
shut up
Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume (pic) by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:50am On Apr 16, 2016
ify2nyce:
shut up
Its obvious this one's parent couldn't afford to send him to the university to get a degree.

1 Like

Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume (pic) by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 16, 2016
Not every thing with flesh is meat.
Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume (pic) by juniorportland(m): 11:54am On Apr 16, 2016
I know say this post go enter front page
Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume (pic) by ricsman(m): 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
enieme:
Not every thing with flesh is meat.
to some people......
Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume (pic) by ify2nyce(f): 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Its obvious this one's parent couldn't afford to send him to the university to get a degree.
clap for yourself cheesy
Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume (pic) by Baroba(m): 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Na so e dey start. Later una go hear sey another disease don enter town. Ebola come and go, lassa come and go. Another one still dey come on its way.

Nne preach on, I tire...
Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume (pic) by ricsman(m): 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
Baroba:

Nne preach on, I tire...
u wan chop too

Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume (pic) by ricsman(m): 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
the tail legs n hand has already been eaten

Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume (pic) by Baroba(m): 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
ricsman:
u wan chop too

No thanks, I prefer poultry meat..
Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume (pic) by UrennaNkoli(f): 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
ify2nyce:
clap for yourself cheesy
No vex.
Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume (pic) by ify2nyce(f): 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
No vex.
maka gini
Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume (pic) by simplejayy(m): 8:51am On Apr 17, 2016
The roaster is a professional one grin
Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume (pic) by ricsman(m): 10:01am On Apr 17, 2016
simplejayy:
The roaster is a professional one grin
I tell u

(1) (Reply)

Please Rate My New 7 Weeks Old Alsatian. / I Need A Cheap Dog Of#3k To #5k... Contact Me Here / Rate My New Girl Leo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.